Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said to Paige that he cheated because she got pregnant with Ottilie and he weren’t ready even though they planned her 😢 Use protection if that’s the case then you absolute bleep instead of blaming a innocent child being born for you shagging a slag
It is absolutely rotten. Sounds like he couldn’t stand not being the centre of her world anymore.

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna go different here, I think Nathan is in lust with Izzy, she’s young+outgoing and he can be carefree and reckless when they spend time together,- something he can longer be as ‘dad’ and something that probably gives him a buzz- thus possibly made him feel some resentment towards Izzy and family life, however I think his heart is with Paige and deep down he does love her and will deeply regret this one day, so far he’s been able to play both, but the day he realises he’s truly fucked it with Paige will be when that regret sets in ps…he’s a dickugly piece of tit !

Reactions: 9
Izzy’s selfie - those puffy eyes show someone’s been crying I think.
I personally think all the hate/grief the two of them have gotten has likely bonded them 🤷🏽‍♀️ a bit like “nothing bonds two people than hating the same person” - Izzy and Nathan have the constant omg look at what I’ve been sent, once that dies down and the intial excitement of being “free” of responsibilities dies down, I don’t think they’ll last long. 6 months/a year max if they hold out to “proof people wrong”

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna go different here, I think Nathan is in lust with Izzy, she’s young+outgoing and he can be carefree and reckless when they spend time together,- something he can longer be as ‘dad’ and something that probably gives him a buzz- thus possibly made him feel some resentment towards Izzy and family life, however I think his heart is with Paige and deep down he does love her and will deeply regret this one day, so far he’s been able to play both, but the day he realises he’s truly fucked it with Paige will be when that regret sets in ps…he’s a dickugly piece of tit !
When you have an affair, you create limerence with the affair partner, this almost becomes like an addiction - you are probably correct but Nathan will not realise that until it’s to late, if at all & will probably just think he is in true love with her because it can become almost like an obsession. Brutal 🥺

I don’t think the girl has a conscious to cry. That’s just filler and botox.

she’s still posting stories and talking about him in her comments. I know she can’t wait to hurt him back with someone but this is just going to end up in even more of a mess if Paige doesn’t hold her head high and just stop now. Be bitter and better in private because like everyone keeps saying…they thrive off the thrill of her being so hurt. Sickos.

did Izzy and Nathan go on holiday together? I just saw Paige’s tt saying about how she was tracking the plane?

Looks like Izzy and Nathan are going for a relationship judging by her comments on tt. She told someone if he cheats on her as well then we can all sit back and laugh. But sounds like she’s confident he won’t and that he did it to Paige because he was unhappy. Which of course isn’t true the silly little girl. Men cheat because they’re greedy and disloyal. Real men put in work and speak to their partner OR leave. But he’s swindled her into thinking she’s exempt and won’t be cheated on because she’s so special. Which of course she believes because she’s an idiot and extremely arrogant.
She also believes that she doesn’t deserve hate anymore and especially not for going on the holiday as she kept Paige up to date - Paige has repeatedly said that Izzy infact did not…just like when she was shagging Nathan behind Izzy’s back in the first place. Izzy also said LOADS of women have flooded her dms apologising because the woman shouldn’t be hated on when cheating happens. AGREED. EXCEPT YOU KNEW ABOUT PAIGE AND NATHANS RELATIONSHIP AND THEIR CHILD! She is that deluded she really believes she’s the victim now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to block Izzy her victim mentality and clap backs were disgusting she’s a horrible little girl who will learn the hard way. If a man can cheat on a beautiful home, nice cars, pets, baby (a planned one) and a girlfriend you’ve built a life with for years you’ll cheat on anyone. She forgets what he’s been saying to Paige before this holiday

I had to block Izzy her victim mentality and clap backs were disgusting she’s a horrible little girl who will learn the hard way. If a man can cheat on a beautiful home, nice cars, pets, baby (a planned one) and a girlfriend you’ve built a life with for years you’ll cheat on anyone. She forgets what he’s been saying to Paige before this holiday
Paige said on live lastnight he’s still trying to text her and is trying to make conversation with her constantly, he probably thought he could go away and she’d run straight back to him to prevent it again when she’s done the exact opposite, he must be raging

Reactions: 5
I’m still in disbelief that there are other girls bigging Izzy up saying “he would have cheated anyway” like that makes it okay?? Would you all agree if it was YOUR partner?? Crazy

It’s all fucked. I do think they’ll end up together and it will hurt Paige but then I don’t think it will work and they’ll make each other miserable before they admit it’s just not going to work out.

Looks like Izzy and Nathan are going for a relationship judging by her comments on tt. She told someone if he cheats on her as well then we can all sit back and laugh. But sounds like she’s confident he won’t and that he did it to Paige because he was unhappy. Which of course isn’t true the silly little girl. Men cheat because they’re greedy and disloyal. Real men put in work and speak to their partner OR leave. But he’s swindled her into thinking she’s exempt and won’t be cheated on because she’s so special. Which of course she believes because she’s an idiot and extremely arrogant.
She also believes that she doesn’t deserve hate anymore and especially not for going on the holiday as she kept Paige up to date - Paige has repeatedly said that Izzy infact did not…just like when she was shagging Nathan behind Izzy’s back in the first place. Izzy also said LOADS of women have flooded her dms apologising because the woman shouldn’t be hated on when cheating happens. AGREED. EXCEPT YOU KNEW ABOUT PAIGE AND NATHANS RELATIONSHIP AND THEIR CHILD! She is that deluded she really believes she’s the victim now.
Does this deluded little twit not realise she’s being laughed at now?

The only people in her comments defending her are a fake account and her middle aged lash tech 😆
---
Someone in Paige’s comments asked if they had to build the house around Nathan’s nose and it nearly finished me off 😭😭😭

• Haha
I saw a woman in her mid 30s comment on Izzy’s latest tiktok basically saying she was an Izzy when she was younger, I reckon all those supporting her are all homewrecking slags trying to make themselves feel better lol

I was cheated on by a man a had a house with. It nearly killed me. He married her but I honestly hope every day they look over their shoulder and are filled with distrust.

• Heart
  • Sad
I saw a woman in her mid 30s comment on Izzy’s latest tiktok basically saying she was an Izzy when she was younger, I reckon all those supporting her are all homewrecking slags trying to make themselves feel better lol
maybe she should go and get some advice off lauryn goodman, or not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Izzy replying to someone saying if they’re gonna cheat they’ll cheat so don’t believe in trackers etc 😂 there’s a reason Paige had all this in place and that’s because she knew he was up to something! Not just in case he might cheat 😂 she’s also alluding to the fact that Paige isn’t as innocent as she makes out. The bleeping cheek of this girl! It’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 3
Izzy replying to someone saying if they’re gonna cheat they’ll cheat so don’t believe in trackers etc 😂 there’s a reason Paige had all this in place and that’s because she knew he was up to something! Not just in case he might cheat 😂 she’s also alluding to the fact that Paige isn’t as innocent as she makes out. The bleeping cheek of this girl! It’s unbelievable.
If she had tea on Paige, she would’ve already come out with it at this point. Full of tit that girl.

Reactions: 3