Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hasn’t gotten out of the mid-50s in Orlando today. I wonder if Nate is still out there all purple and sweaty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dude went to Morimotos and orders a meal meant for 2 bleeping humans and still orders an appetizer

jesus it’s like he’s trolling us now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dude went to Morimotos and orders a meal meant for 2 bleeping humans and still orders an appetizer

jesus it’s like he’s trolling us now
You can tell YouTube is treating him well these days just by how much he spends on food in the last couple of years.

I could imagine he prob spends a good $100 on food/booze a day. He should maybe focus on buying a home and getting out of his small ass 1 bedroom apartment or getting a new car, getting cultured and traveling somewhere or ANYTHING really instead of blowing his money on Disney food

You can tell YouTube is treating him well these days just by how much he spends on food in the last couple of years.

I could imagine he prob spends a good $100 on food/booze a day. He should maybe focus on buying a home and getting out of his small ass 1 bedroom apartment or getting a new car, getting cultured and traveling somewhere or ANYTHING really instead of blowing his money on Disney food
$100 a day MINIMUM. We only ever see him eat one meal or 10 booths

Reactions: 3
When I'm trying to put on muscle, I sometimes struggle to eat above my maintenance calories.

Sounds like I need to spend a day with Nate.

I didn't watch the video, but I was HONESTLY hoping it was because he was hanging out with someone.

Imma estimate a roast duck is 500g of meat. That's assuming the duck is 3.5 lbs, and saying the feathers and organs are two thirds of the mass. Duck meat is about 475 calories for 170g. If I'm even in the ballpark, that's around 1400 calories, JUST FOR THE MEAT, before you start adding in sauces, sides, and appetizers. And of course, booze, since this is Nate we're talking about.

Paging Mr. Morrow,

If you read this thread, I have a challenge for you that has never been completed before. I think it would do big numbers in a video.

As you know you can bring outside snacks into the park. Additionally, less than five miles from the Gates of Epcot is an Olive Garden.

I will send the you $5.99 needed to procure eleven bread sticks from the Olive Garden. You then make a video where you eat an Olive Garden bread stick in each of the eleven countries in the World Showcase (enjoy a few with some beer flights).

This will be very well received among your viewers for such an iconic pop culture crossover.

Let's make history!
-Uncle Lester

I feel like this is the kind of content he use to have on his channel. Haha.

kind of how he and Veronica use to do those thrift store challenges.

Is his face redder than usual lately? He looks ready to keel over any time now.

Also in today's vlog, after emphasizing how greasy the duck was and showing how greasy it made the to-go bag, he hung said bag in front of a rack of spirit jerseys while he was filming. So so gross!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is his face redder than usual lately? He looks ready to keel over any time now.

Also in today's vlog, after emphasizing how greasy the duck was and showing how greasy it made the to-go bag, he hung said bag in front of a rack of spirit jerseys while he was filming. So so gross!
YESSSSSSS!!! My husband said the same thing!!

I questioned Nate's thinking in wearing spirit jerseys - I would think they would be more difficult for the paramedics to cut off when (and I mean when, not *if*) he strokes out at Epcot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to defend him on here…

Then he goes and eats a whole duck.

oh Nate. You’re gonna kill yourself man

Reactions: 5
Because of this thread, I watched the video with the TikTok girls. Yes, they are almost half his age, but it's not like he has a chance to date either of them. He doesn't have the looks, money or prestige. Because of that, it wasn't creepy to me. Don't get me wrong they are clearly putting on an act, wearing a ton of makeup and many of their followers are likely watching them for creepy reasons, but I think Nate is harmless in this situation. If you think it's creepy, that's fine. I can understand that the optics are terrible.

OMG. He's as red as the stripe on his shoulder!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why does he act in this new video that he’s never had duck? He had duck when he was at Bonnet Creek and even commented on what it tasted like…then goes and says “oh I hear it tastes like steak”. Are there different types of ducks? I’m not new to watching him but new on his TL thread…he is going to have a massive heart attack soon.

So he eats the greasiest duck on earth, served with flour tortillas (?????) and white rice, preceded by deep fried shrimp in a sugary sauce, washed down with a beer and then he moseys over to gideon’s to suck down a quart of sugared coffee. And are we supposed to believe he didn’t buy a cookie too? Sure, Jan.

He’s turning into a mukbang channel.

He’s turning into a mukbang channel.
LMAO for real. If Disney ever had a version of My 600lb Life he would be casted in a heartbeat. It’s so gross to see him eating with his mouth open. I get so grossed out by him now a days

Reactions: 4
Yes, they are almost half his age, but it's not like he has a chance to date either of them. He doesn't have the looks, money or prestige. Because of that, it wasn't creepy to me. Don't get me wrong they are clearly putting on an act, wearing a ton of makeup and many of their followers are likely watching them for creepy reasons, but I think Nate is harmless in this situation. If you think it's creepy, that's fine.
He constantly has pretty good looking women (no men) on his channel that he seems to be trying to "take under his wing". I agree that he has no chance with them. However, I really believe that he thinks he does.

I wish someone would tell this bleeping idiot that just because Google tells him that duck is good for a dog doesn't mean that duck cooked for humans is good for dogs. There are spices, sauces, and the like on there that can make a dog sick. If he gives this dog pancreatitis he's going to be dealing with quite a vet bill.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.