Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure who I hate more, Nate or his buddies the Kingdom Krew. Watched the most recent TikTok from Jellyrolls and I don’t think I’ve seen a bigger bunch of losers in one place at the same time. They act like drunken animals at Atlantic Dancehall then take it over to Jellyrolls. Pure trash.
I agree - either they have zero self-awareness or just don't give a tit. Either is unacceptable. They are in jellyrolls downing shots and screaming at the tops of their lungs. WTF would think other patrons would want to put up with that.

Reactions: 3
I agree - either they have zero self-awareness or just don't give a tit. Either is unacceptable. They are in jellyrolls downing shots and screaming at the tops of their lungs. WTF would think other patrons would want to put up with that.
The are awful. Grown ups who think they are something special. pretty embarrassing really.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone recognize the people he was hanging out with in the Valentines video? Are they vloggers or regular people? I thought that if they were vloggers they would have been more rowdy.

On that topic, I looked up the Krew on insta. What assholes. They’re way too old to be trying that hard with their stupid tiktoks and shrieking over everything. They’re not funny, they’re sad.

Reactions: 2
Not PMM trying to have a pity party in his YT comments about him being "fat & ugly" and dragging his own self on Tiktok at the same time ( I dont use TT so Im just seeing this now)
1644952254893.png
1644952285160.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s safe to say that based on recent videos and TikTok clips he hasn’t cut back on the drinking.

Does anyone recognize the people he was hanging out with in the Valentines video? Are they vloggers or regular people? I thought that if they were vloggers they would have been more rowdy.
I only recognized Maria from LBV TV and Promise Hope with their husbands. Nate occasionally meets various unconnected groups of people for food and drinks. The motley crew in that particular vlog were all other vloggers, but the groups in his other vlogs don't appear to be part of that scene.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I’ve seen a bigger bunch of losers in one place at the same time.
Then you surely don't want to watch today's video because Nate brought a big bunch of sad losers with him to MK where they all behaved like sad losers on the carousel. (I don't know if it's Kingdom Krew [cringe on that name!] though.)

Then you surely don't want to watch today's video because Nate brought a big bunch of sad losers with him to MK where they all behaved like sad losers on the carousel. (I don't know if it's Kingdom Krew [cringe on that name!] though.)
The way he acted on the carousel... I swear I just start punching air and my wife knows exactly what I'm watching. I ride Dumbo, the carousel, and the magic carpet ride when I visit MK with my wife and child. Not once have I giggled like a school girl or laugh maniacally while on any of these rides. Do I smile and take in the view of my surroundings? Yes. Its okay to enjoy yourself, but to act as he does is frikkin sickening! If you do see me enjoying myself more than a normal 39yo man should its because I'm enjoying the time and ride with my child as one should.

• Heart
No masks inside at Disney World starting tomorrow. I’m 100% sure that Friday we will be blessed with video of giggling Nate experiencing every indoor ride maskless for the first time in six months acting like he’s never ridden them before. Riveting content.

Reactions: 9
No masks inside at Disney World starting tomorrow. I’m 100% sure that Friday we will be blessed with video of giggling Nate experiencing every indoor ride maskless for the first time in six months acting like he’s never ridden them before. Riveting content.
Cue the “I got COVID” sad sack video ala Kyle, TTT, etc.

Nate is one of the Disney vloggers who constantly comments about the smells of Disney, particularly the artificially "clean" smells of the hotels on property. I don't know about you, but I assume the vlogger's home probably smells like dirty feet or a dog kennel when they're so frequently and consistently impressed by a clean scent at Disney.

Reactions: 4
Today's vlog was full of loads of so so amazing things! From taking in the serenic views to learning that our favorite portly grifter likes to have earlier access to the rooms he pays so much for. Oh boy! Holy Moly and that view of Space Mowin! Also, the TV's aren't getting smaller Nate, you're getting bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today's vlog was full of loads of so so amazing things! From taking in the serenic views to learning that our favorite portly grifter likes to have earlier access to the rooms he pays so much for. Oh boy! Holy Moly and that view of Space Mowin! Also, the TV's aren't getting smaller Nate, you're getting bigger.
Thread title right there 😂

Reactions: 6
*I* have better penmanship, and I had doctor handwriting before I was a doctor.
Alright now Dr. Starri! Enlighten us with some hard hitting obesity facts the next time we get a full force gluttonous post of him going wild at the parks. I would look forward to that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.