Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From an "influencer" stand point why wouldn't you do different videos for different locations to maximize views. It seems like he could've easily had 3 days worth of videos. Admittedly I know nothing about YouTube analytics but to me it would make sense to break things up into different videos.

Does anyone else think Gideon's is overrated?
Yes. Have zero desire to go to the one at DS unless I just happen to be there and there happens to be no one standing in line or whatever stupid thing they have where you have to stick yourself in a virtual queue or whatever.

The cookies are hockey pucks, IMHO. Good if you need a cookie to be used as a weapon but I found them unappealing and strangely too salty (?) for my taste. And I like salt. Maybe I just got one that was heavy-handed w/ the salt?

(went to the one downtown though, not at DS - you can get waited on in seconds at the one at East End Mkt)

Reactions: 2
I went to watch the park map spirit jersey vlog from the 31st. Holy crap.

Just had to share this screengrab.

How is he so red / purple?!??!?!

View attachment 1037048
And I can see the CM in the background wearing their “winter wear” options, so I know it’s not hot at all! Dudeee this isn’t normal

From an "influencer" stand point why wouldn't you do different videos for different locations to maximize views. It seems like he could've easily had 3 days worth of videos. Admittedly I know nothing about YouTube analytics but to me it would make sense to break things up into different videos.

Tried it once and never again, I like sweets but both cookies I had I could hardly take a second bite because they were so sugary. Didn’t like it at all.

Reactions: 3
In the video where Nate is doing the impression of a beetroot, he even mentions how chilly it is.

Needs to seriously improve his diet. The only 5 a day he is getting is 5 fattening desserts

Reactions: 1
Yes. Have zero desire to go to the one at DS unless I just happen to be there and there happens to be no one standing in line or whatever stupid thing they have where you have to stick yourself in a virtual queue or whatever.

The cookies are hockey pucks, IMHO. Good if you need a cookie to be used as a weapon but I found them unappealing and strangely too salty (?) for my taste. And I like salt. Maybe I just got one that was heavy-handed w/ the salt?

(went to the one downtown though, not at DS - you can get waited on in seconds at the one at East End Mkt)
The downtown location is 10 minutes from my house but I’ve never been. Those cookies don’t look appealing at all to me. And how the hell can he eat one - plus a slice of cake the size of a small car - plus a sugary drink. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I used to work at a bakery a lifetime ago and I can tell you the cookies are really good. The cake itself isn't great cause its kind of dry, but the icings are top notch and make up for it. The whole, get in a virtual queue to stand in a physical queue is a damn joke, but again the cookies are worth the it. I will be standing in that line the next time I visit or will at the very least go to their other location which I heard isn't as crazy as the DS location.

I tried Gideon's when I was at Disney World in September. I got their 'famous' chocolate chip cookie, and it just wasn't for me. Gave me the trots. :) I'm sure people really love them, but they're just not to my liking.

I avoid sugar for the most part but FWIW, Gideon’s cookies are great in my opinion

The chocolate chip was way too sweet, but the pistachio chocolate chip cookie was heaven! The cookies and cream was pretty good as well, not overly sweet like the chocolate chip and plenty of oreos. Pistachio had the perfect balance of salt and sweet for me though, worth the virtual queue but not standing in line for them for over 15 minutes.

I liked that on today's FRE sampler platter, the clips of Nate just showed him getting more and more purple.

• Haha
Yeah I think they are overrated we had the cookies and cream, Kris kringle and chocolate chip. The better one was probably the kringle one the other two just tasted like lumps of cookie dough the me. Definitely not worth a virtual que but I guess if you have to try one go to the downtown location it's way faster.

Then again I'm not a sweets person so I may be biased I also think Sprinkles is meh. Lol

I went to Gideon's last month during my Orlando visit. The 2 cookies I tried a piece of were visually appealing (the pistachio one and something w/banana I forget) but the flavors weren't really standing out that much. I actually forgot about the store until I walked past it and saw the line. Luckily the wait was only about 15 minutes. The theme of the store is cute, etc. but definitely not something you should wait on too long when on vacation.

Yeah I think they are overrated we had the cookies and cream, Kris kringle and chocolate chip. The better one was probably the kringle one the other two just tasted like lumps of cookie dough the me. Definitely not worth a virtual que but I guess if you have to try one go to the downtown location it's way faster.

Then again I'm not a sweets person so I may be biased I also think Sprinkles is meh. Lol
Yeah, same here with the lumps of cookie dough. And like I mentioned, mine was kinda salty for whatever reason (and I've got nothing against salt LOL) but it was yucky.

I don't get Sprinkles either. And we've tried a ton of their cupcakes (if we bring someone with us, they always want to go there). BUT if you ever get the chance, the pumpkin / spice or whatever it is around fall / Thanksgiving / holidays time is REALLY REALLY good. (if you like that flavor) It's a perfect balance of different spices like clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc. with like a cinnamon dusted cream cheese frosting. It's only there for a limited time but that one never disappoints and I always HAVE to get it (and I'm not even a PSL lover either LOL).

That being said, the service has always been very friendly at Sprinkles and they've been very efficient even in super busy times, so I'll give them that.

This is how I know I'm spending too much time feeling ways about Nate: I got an ad on the sidebar for trilbies.

How ironic that Nate says he’s excited to see Turning Red which from what I gather is a cartoonish documentary of the progression of his stupid fat bleeping face

61E68ED9-FCA4-4296-9DEE-C7D332B7790E.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All these Airbnb/vrbo “staycations” are incredibly boring and yet stupid at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.