Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The purple face is getting worse, I don't think I've ever seen it that bad, there were times it was almost violet it was so bad, he seriously needs to get medical help, I at least applaud him for not having drink in it an keepin the food to the bare minimum, we don't need constant drink an food binges, but dude needs to seek help, he's editing it, how does he not see there's a problem, if I was looking back at myself an seen my face that colour I'd be like OK maybe it's time for help, it's not as if he isn't seeing it

Reactions: 8
The return of the flushed red face has returned accompanied by a big ass forehead pimple in his recent video lol. I get eating a buffet on vacation but to casually eat buffets for lunch when you’re not on vacation (on a regular basis) seems like something you’d see on My 600lb Life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has he ever done a video where he said he rode Forbidden Journey? I don't recall it. I'm not near his weight or girth but it was a bit iffy for me if I would fit. My issue has more to do with chest size but he is very rotund so I doubt he fits.
Nate, I know you read here. Can you wait until at least February to provide visual evidence of this, I have a trip booked there in the next few weeks and don't want to risk any damage and maintenance for one of my favorite rides that I haven't been on in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The return of the flushed red face has returned accompanied by a big ass forehead pimple in his recent video lol. I get eating a buffet on vacation but to casually eat buffets for lunch when you’re not on vacation (on a regular basis) seems like something you’d see on My 600lb Life
I couldn't imaging eating at these overpriced restaurants as much as he does. I was absolutely sick of it after a few days and so was my bank account. I know if I lived in the area I would make Disney dining a treat only. It has to wear thin. I feel like if I paid $55+ for a meal I would damn sure try and get my fill and would hate myself. On a positive note, we didn't witness any alcohol inhaling or extra portions shown off at the AYCE. Heck, I don't even think he snacked beforehand! Hes definitely a browser here...

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched much since Christmas but a few videos came up today on autoplay. I feel like his face looked a bit slimmer around the 5k he did, maybe it was the angles his thumbnails were.. but then I saw Veronica was with him when he saw the grinch a month ago. He seemed to double down on the meats, sweets, and alcohol recently and is looking pretty bad.
Any theories if Veronica is related to this? Did she break up with her old dr boyfriend?

I hope he gets the help he needs. He mentioned eating more healthy by getting crushed potato with his pork. Ugh, he needs major life alignment.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
No alcohol in todays video either. Plus eating “healthier” by getting smashed potatoes with olive oil.🤣

• Haha
With him fitting and not fitting on rides, I think he often acts like he rode something but didn't.

I remember his Hersheypark video, he said he was going to ride Candymonium but showed himself at the queue entrance but none in the station and then the video goes to a B Roll POV footage provided by the park but made it look like it was his footage:

Candymonium is more restrictive than other coasters of the same type requiring an extra click plus it has seatbelts that other coasters like it don't have (like Mako at Sea World).

Also he broke park rules as they don't allow filming on any coasters there unless he had special permission yet filmed on Trailblazer, Comet and Lightning Racer.

Just watched his latest video and felt bad for the kid who was riding the Rockin Rollercoaster for the first time. Nothing makes an experience more memorable than sitting next to some douche in a fedora laugh obnoxiously the entire ride.

Reactions: 7
Watched the HS vlog last night. Hollywood and Vine is expensive to eat at - why eat somewhere that the review of the food is "meh".

Grab the pork carnitas tacos or buffalo grilled cheese from ABC Commissary - or go to where you REALLY wanted to go, Baseline Taphouse.

I wish he would pick either "rope drop" or "end of evening" as his vlogging times. I really don't mind Nate (other than he looks like he is going to keel over any moment) - but this late afternoon when the park is PACKED is not helpful to anyone that might watch his videos to get an idea of how to plan.

He is getting to the parks at a time most WDW park goers know is "head back to the resort for a swim it nap" - it is just too busy to really do anything.

I would much prefer to watch "let's rope drop HS to see what we can do WITHOUT Genie +" or "Let's see what we can get down in the last 2 hours of HS"

Not from anytime 12pm-6pm. UGH!

Alcohol really messes up your sleep architecture. He probably isn't able to ropedrop.

I love when he said he worked up an appetite standing in line for Slinky Dog
Maybe six weeks ago, he had a video where he was getting in the virtual queue for Remy's, and he said something like "those virtual queues sure get your ticker goin'." Which seems like tempting fate to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He literally ate 4 pretzels in one day in the TikTok he posted via YouTube. I though it was nice to see a short personal countdown video, thinking this could be his new thing to break up the monotony of his vlogs, the realized he was wearing the same gear through the whole video. The man needs to learn to pace himself. God forbid he does a 'Top 3 steaks of Disney' video.

He literally ate 4 pretzels in one day in the TikTok he posted via YouTube. I though it was nice to see a short personal countdown video, thinking this could be his new thing to break up the monotony of his vlogs, the realized he was wearing the same gear through the whole video. The man needs to learn to pace himself. God forbid he does a 'Top 3 steaks of Disney' video.
I would cringe at what he thinks the best 3 steaks should be. He should stick to what he knows. Scoopsies of mashed potatoes and all you can eat din-din.

With him fitting and not fitting on rides, I think he often acts like he rode something but didn't.

I remember his Hersheypark video, he said he was going to ride Candymonium but showed himself at the queue entrance but none in the station and then the video goes to a B Roll POV footage provided by the park but made it look like it was his footage:

Candymonium is more restrictive than other coasters of the same type requiring an extra click plus it has seatbelts that other coasters like it don't have (like Mako at Sea World).

Also he broke park rules as they don't allow filming on any coasters there unless he had special permission yet filmed on Trailblazer, Comet and Lightning Racer.
He often does this when he goes to Universal. He would say he rode a ride, like...Hagrids or Gringotts but show POV footage from someone else. I get that Universal doesn't allow recording on attractions but you can tell by his edits (compared to his Disney edits) he either didn't ride the attraction or is putting someone else POV footage in.

There are a lot of vloggers who are very transparent about their size and i honestly appreciate that but him being sneaky about riding certain rides it just comes off as being dishonest. I get that he might not want to address his size but seeing as we can all see it, he loves to broadcast what he eats and drinks, and the fact that he lives in a fishbowl seems off

I wish he would pick either "rope drop" or "end of evening" as his vlogging times. I really don't mind Nate (other than he looks like he is going to keel over any moment) - but this late afternoon when the park is PACKED is not helpful to anyone that might watch his videos to get an idea of how to plan.
GOOD POINT! a lot of lazy vloggers who flash the "YouTube is my full time job" card wake up around 2-3pm, get to the park about 3 hours before closing and feel it's a great idea to give people Genie+ tips, or dinning tips. I get that their locals but for the other 87% of people that visit Disney World their information is pointless

There are a lot of vloggers who are very transparent about their size and i honestly appreciate that but him being sneaky about riding certain rides it just comes off as being dishonest. I get that he might not want to address his size but seeing as we can all see it, he loves to broadcast what he eats and drinks, and the fact that he lives in a fishbowl seems off
Yeah. Theme Park Express got mad props from me by acknowledging that he'd gained back more weight than he'd lost to be able to ride Velocicoaster and didn't fit any more. Adrian's video where he talked about it was 100x more authentic and honest than anything Nate has ever done.

Something I noticed from his IG post and stories that made me think he’s hardcore editing his content. If you look at any photos that have him with other people he either edits both or one of his hands from the photo while the other people in the photos have visible alcohol in their hands. Feeling a little paranoid Nate? (we know you are reading this)

• Haha
  • Wow
Ride the wave now Nate…Dennys will be waiting for you when disney has had enough of your trashy ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.