Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s not enough room in the video for Promise’s fivehead she has going on there. FRE would have to dedicate a whole video to that head the size of Sputnik.
I wish I never saw any content based on her or from her in any way. That woman gave me such a headache after watching FREs video.

For a split second I thought Nates new video was going to be something a little different. I'm not gonna lie, I got excited for new content. The most I got was him buying a second bleeping lunch and showing us how he ate it. I'm dead.

Reactions: 3
The Universal Mardi Gras video is exceptional. Nate has truly raised the bar. I'd consider it daytime Emmy or Streamies awards worthy.

I don't think I've ever quite seen a descent into madness produced with found footage be more convincing than this video. Not only has Nate managed to capture a sense of normality at the start, but it slowly gets more and more uneasy as you build up to his foreboding "Sugar Ray" moments. His safe phrase, "feet don't fail me now" keeps him pushing on, eating more and more, trying to stave off the coming insanity as the sun sets.

Quickly, the footage switches from produced video to chaotic, found-film moments. Screaming with no other audible noise, yelling his safe words over and over, "feet don't fail me now". Spectres cloaked in green light whip small plastic objects at him, and Nate dances and revels in their attacks. There is no pain, it becomes a contest for him, this liquor filled stupor dulling his senses. The madness is setting in.

Then we hear it, "Sugar Ray". Some old, skeleton of a bygone musical age takes the stage, and once again Nate's filmmaking quality shines. I could not tell the difference from a teenage girl filming her first Harry Styles concert, he truly captures the amature filmmaker milleux.

Then finally the crazy breaks...Sugar Ray vanishes. Nate reminds us to throw the beads, casting aside his insanity and returning to the real world. Thanks for watching folks, tomorrow we'll be back with more...food.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I was trying to figure out something recently and it finally hit me. If you watch Nate’s buddies the Kingdom Krew over on the ol TikTok you will see that Nate has transitioned from an elite athlete/vlogger to a Make-a-Wish candidate.

• Haha
Yep anybody that knows his real name can go look at the case online in Osceola county Florida. I wonder why V only travels to Florida to visit the dog? Doesn't seem like a very equal custody to me at all but of course those details are between the 2 of them. I think V herself revealed what county the divorce was in in a expiring Instagram story to shut down rumor they were still married.

I can't even hate watch PMM at the moment. Kudos to those that can still stomach it but I am not going to a themed Air BNB anytime soon and there are way better sources for theme park food reviews.
I am not about doxxing but it’s her name on FB. She uses his last name.

DH is watching the FRE with Nate and Promise now (and whomever that other chick is, don't care)

Has Promise had work done? Her lips and cheeks look a lot more plump than I remember from the days of swimming in Tim and Jenn Tracker's Sanford pool. She's so obnoxious.

And OMG. Nate's face is as purple as that one drink he got at Mardi Gras. And why is he pulling the food apart? What a bleeping pig.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty much at this point right now. Its the same tit regurgitated over and over but with Nate you get twice as much food and booze. I enjoy Dis content, but there isn't anyone to really watch anymore.
Same. Used to look forward to festival videos, etc. but the food hasn’t changed much in years. It’s all subpar compared to even five years ago. Now it’s just more expensive and has more sugar.

If the content isn’t exciting (no matter who is presenting it) I’m certainly not watching DennysTwoDinners eat his way around every meat and sweet in WDW. 🤢

I’m a huge Disney fan and the magic has dimmed and I know (disboards) I’m not the only person who feels this way. I’m not interested in keeping up with the parks like I used to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just don’t like how instead of being informative these vloggers think they’re celebrities no one would watch you without the disney crutch. I don’t mind as being on air personalities but when the camera is solely on your face the whole time it’s so irritating and stupid

Reactions: 7
I noticed in the keys to the kingdom video, there’s a girl in a grey sweater who’s in multiple shots. I assume she’s with him. Just acknowledge it and say you’re with friends. The lonely man act is getting to me as well. I understand if the person doesn’t want to be in the video, but just comment on it. Silence just makes it seem disingenuous.

Reactions: 4
The keys to the kingdom vlog was very informative. "We walked here and heared some stories. Then we walked over there and looked here. Then they took us on this ride and told us all cool facts (goes on ride, doesn't tell a fact)" Why make a video when you are not telling anything but just show a route you walked...And why would you order the same lunch, just for show, and then find an excuse to eat it...

I assume he didn't say to much to avoid ruining the tour completely for others at least that's what he said. I don't get ordering the same food for lunch either, I like Pecos Bill but not that much. It wasnt super informative but atleast you can get a rough idea of what to expect or not expect.

I noticed in the keys to the kingdom video, there’s a girl in a grey sweater who’s in multiple shots. I assume she’s with him. Just acknowledge it and say you’re with friends. The lonely man act is getting to me as well. I understand if the person doesn’t want to be in the video, but just comment on it. Silence just makes it seem disingenuous.
Yikes that's a great catch & I agree with this. My favorite was when the thread when fonts showed that his ex was w/him on Christmas that one time while he was trying to act like he was all alone 🤷‍♀️

I assume he didn't say to much to avoid ruining the tour completely for others at least that's what he said. I don't get ordering the same food for lunch either, I like Pecos Bill but not that much. It wasnt super informative but atleast you can get a rough idea of what to expect or not expect.
I’m pretty sure for starters you can’t film anywhere on the tour that isn’t on stage. If he filmed backstage or even down under the kingdom he would have his pass revoked. CM have been fired for showing anything backstage. This is why making a video about a tour (that you can’t give details) is a waste of time. This video comes off like he’s bragging because he did the tour right when they came back to the public.

I’m pretty sure for starters you can’t film anywhere on the tour that isn’t on stage. If he filmed backstage or even down under the kingdom he would have his pass revoked. CM have been fired for showing anything backstage. This is why making a video about a tour (that you can’t give details) is a waste of time. This video comes off like he’s bragging because he did the tour right when they came back to the public.
You're right you can't film back stage. I guess my viewpoint is it wasn't his worse video also not his best. Did it make me want to go on the tour not really, I just didn't know you don't go through all of the lands on said tour.

I aged one day every time he said "tore" instead of "tour". I don't have long to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know it’s time to fire your PR team when this is considered good business.
I'm dying of second-hand embarrassment over the design of that flyer (or whatever it is).

In today's video, Nate points out the giant zit on his face while still never acknowledging that expanding, crusty, red herpes sore that's been near his bottom lip for the last six months.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
In today's video, Nate points out the giant zit on his face while still never acknowledging that expanding, crusty, red herpes sore that's been near his bottom lip for the last six months.
In the the video, he also claims that his skin is always so red because it’s sensitive, which is also why he never washes his face.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.