Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looking at this Southwest Disney thing. Southwest has been doing this type of thing for years with Sea World (Shamu), and Disney with CoCo and now the 50th, they even branding a plane with the State of Fl's seal. United even did a Star wars Themed plane. It does seem pretty weird for them to fly vloggers out for it, but apparently CMs went out as well which isn't that weird for an unveiling. I guess we finally know what all the price increases lately will be paying for though....

Reactions: 1
Two thoughts:

1) Real shame that @OneMansDream (Veronica) wasn’t invited - considering her close proximity to Texas.

2) The WDW Couple is awful. So unauthentic or cool in every way possible. Keep wearing your 12 year old Community College baseball practice t-shirt bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Southwest/Disney flew people from Florida to Texas. To show some you-tubers a plane. to Fly them back to Florida on said plane.

Why the f did they not just fly the plane to Florida and have a drinks reception at a hanger there.

Way to go Disney/Southwest saving the planet one cheap publicity stunt at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Southwest/Disney flew people from Florida to Texas. To show some you-tubers a plane. to Fly them back to Florida on said plane.

Why the f did they not just fly the plane to Florida and have a drinks reception at a hanger there.

Way to go Disney/Southwest saving the planet one cheap publicity stunt at a time.
Because Southwest HQ and painting facility is in Houston, I'd I had to guess they don't own space in Orlando to do that. They didn't waste any gas or money the flight out there was a regular flight with passenger, and they flight to Orlando was a reposition flight. Every single airline does this with planes every day, it's called a ferry flight. They fly empty from one place to the other to meet demand in a city.

Promise Hope is jumping into the Disney Orlando vlogger fire pit moving from Sarasota to Orlando to following her calling to film the parks.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Because Southwest HQ and painting facility is in Houston, I'd I had to guess they don't own space in Orlando to do that. They didn't waste any gas or money the flight out there was a regular flight with passenger, and they flight to Orlando was a reposition flight. Every single airline does this with planes every day, it's called a ferry flight. They fly empty from one place to the other to meet demand in a city.
Might be normal and / or routine but still looks stupid.

Of course, I cannot stand these vloggers, so there's that. 🤣

Promise Hope is jumping into the Disney Orlando vlogger fire pit moving from Sarasota to Orlando to following her calling to film the parks.
I thought she used to live here? Wasn't she semi-besties with Jenn for a short time? And then doing mukbangs w/ Taylor?

She moved back now?

The extra weight from bloggers full of junk food from the parks. Would have cost extra Kerosene. Plus all the transportations to the airport and back.

Basically a poor publicity stunt. Also SouthWest should look how ANA do themed planes.

Reactions: 2
The extra weight from bloggers full of junk food from the parks. Would have cost extra Kerosene. Plus all the transportations to the airport and back.

Basically a poor publicity stunt. Also SouthWest should look how ANA do themed planes.
That's not how it works. I'm not going to get into the weeds of aircraft weight and balance and fuel requirements. Southwest is based at the airport which means they paint, do maintenance on their planes there as well. They probably had a company shuttle take everyone to the hangar. That's a normal thing for an airline to have their own employees shuttle so they don't have to take taxis or ubers to get to the other side of the airport. I'm not just making this up I actually work in the aviation industry.

Sure it doesn't really make sense to have vloggers out for it, but I'm just explaining the aviation side of it since people think it's a waste of money. Chances are that plane was due to be repainted anyway so they saw an opportunity to partner with Disney.

Ex wifey jelly he gets all the events and she doesn’t I meant. Also forgot about her bleached scalp. Do you sign up to be media or is it invite to be media? Any Any vloggers know the deets? TIA!
She wouldn't care for a plane esp how stupid SE, Nate flys for no reason when they live in the destination location lmao.

Last edited:
That's not how it works. One a plane doesn't fly completely empty without bags of passengers. Weight is added to it for weight and balance. Also even on the ferry flights the company will allow employees to hitch a ride for free. Two Southwest is based at the airport which means they paint, do maintenance on their planes there as well. They probably had a company shuttle take everyone to the hangar. That's a normal thing for an airline to have their own employees shuttle so they don't have to take taxis or ubers to get to the other side of the airport. I'm not just making this up I actually work in the aviation industry.

Sure it doesn't really make sense to have vloggers out for it, but I'm just explaining the aviation side of it since people think it's a waste of money. Chances are that plane was due to be repainted anyway so they saw an opportunity to partner with Disney.
As someone who works for a GreenTech company. its not a good look having any sort of extra emissions to fly some nobody's to a badly themed plane that looks like it was created using a basically veinal cutting machine.

Im sure Disney have the power to arranged something with Orlando airport for an event.

Also SW/disney rented a party bus to take them to a hotel (I believe) for a Buffet and then back to the airport. We know Nate loves a Buffet so had to show it !

Basically what im saying is its not a good look during a "climate crisis" to fly people to look at a plane !

Reactions: 7
Am I a terrible person if I wonder if they had to give him two seats?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone who works for a GreenTech company. its not a good look having any sort of extra emissions to fly some nobody's to a badly themed plane that looks like it was created using a basically veinal cutting machine.

Im sure Disney have the power to arranged something with Orlando airport for an event.

Also SW/disney rented a party bus to take them to a hotel (I believe) for a Buffet and then back to the airport. We know Nate loves a Buffet so had to show it !

Basically what im saying is its not a good look during a "climate crisis" to fly people to look at a plane !
I don't know it was a party bus either way that's different. I respectfully disagree with the other statements though, I've worked in the industry long enough to know enough know the carbon emissions from a handful of vloggers on a plane isn't something an airline is going to worry about.

Again I agree it looks cheesy and it doesn't make sense to have them there, but the argument of wasted gas and carbon emissions is a mute point in their eyes.

So fake, he never wears that hat in WDW.

Desperate to show that it's "Disney related" otherwise He'd never board this plane nor use this brand.
I think they were given these hats at this particular event... SE was wearing one on IG (i think that's where I saw it)...

Am I a terrible person if I wonder if they had to give him two seats?
This plane probably wasn't full.
Why would it be?

I think they were given these hats at this particular event... SE was wearing one on IG (i think that's where I saw it)...
:rolleyes: That's unprofessional, unappealing to wear.
What kind of advertisement is that Nate?
He looks like Clown.
That's a children's hat.

He look's the most here like a "Baby" going to Disney except he's flying away from Disney!

Who??

Just when we all thought this fat bleeping clown couldn’t look more stupid…
I present
View attachment 785865
He look's the most here like a "Baby" going to Disney except he's flying away from Disney!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.