Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone definitely mentioned PMM being "distanced" from the list... But SE I think was "marked safe" for the time being... Clearly, the former seems to be incorrect...
Maybe he was then he came out with that whiny “woe is me here’s a story about my life” video and talked about being suicidal and the mouse didn’t want that on his conscience??🤣🤪🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone definitely mentioned PMM being "distanced" from the list... But SE I think was "marked safe" for the time being... Clearly, the former seems to be incorrect...
SE would be included down the line because they said they are interested in vloggers who aren't full time. Do I take things with a grain of salt. However all they're actions after this rumor in fact so much cries fishy something ain't right here with them and the timing of their actions.- (PMM, TT, MK)...

Maybe he was then he came out with that whiny “woe is me here’s a story about my life” video and talked about being suicidal and the mouse didn’t want that on his conscience??🤣🤪🤷🏻‍♀️
A plead run for mercy, I am a noble steed! Like a Quick fix. Yet before that you concern cautious zero.

Last edited:
Massive shout out to anyone who sat near Nate on the plane. With the amount he sweats I probably would have put my life jacket on and got a spirit level out to make sure the plane wasn't listing to one side.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know for sure I wouldn't have wanted to use the restrooms after he paid a visit!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So they were flown to TX just to eat and turn around and fly home on the newly wrapped/painted Disney x Southwest plane...

Tell me Disney has more money than they know what to do with, without telling me Disney has more money than they know what to do with...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tell me Disney has more money than they know what to do with, without telling me Disney has more money than they know what to do with...
Tell me Disney doesn't actually care about the environment without telling me Disney doesn't actually care about the environment.

Reactions: 10
Shame for Southwest, they've been one of my top airlines for a decade but the fact that they invited WDW Couple of all people drops them to the bottom of my airline list.... What are they going to do for them? Argue with subscribers about something stupid like clickbait titles? I'd rather fly Spirit now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So they were flown to TX just to eat and turn around and fly home on the newly wrapped/painted Disney x Southwest plane...

OMG. Are you for real? I haven't been closely following all this crap today... I cannot believe that.

No wait, I can. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
What a stupid event and it looked horrible too. Eating a buffet in a airline hangar… and seeing a plane with Disney stickers on it. No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.