Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok since she doesn’t have her own thread

Holy tit Jackie, at this point just shave your bleeping head

Your hair is ATROCIOUS. It’s an absolute mess. People tit on Jenn Tracker for her hair but Jackie’s takes the bleeping cake.

It’s horrible View attachment 784911
Not sure what the deal is with the bangs. She has one layer cut at about shoulder length, it all needs to be lopped off at that point. Her hair would look so much fuller and healthier if it was shorter.

Reactions: 4
She moved back now?
According to the vlog Promise only lived in Orlando for a year when she work at MGM. Travis her fiancée is from Orlando and his parents still live there. He is returning to his hometown, and I guess Promise is moving there for good (or at least for the foreseeable future.).

I don’t wish anyone ill, but I’ve this this arc before. She said she would still work in the hair styling industry while she vlogger more about the parks etc, but I think the chances are high Promise will get chewed up in the Disney/Orlando theme park rat race. Another person who starts out with genuine joy slowing turning into another poor soul racing to post a vlog about a new cupcake, spirit jersey, or ride overlay. I just wonder if in two years she’ll gain back the weight she lost after she split with Brock and get that slightly dazed haggard look they all get after visiting a theme park for the 300th time in a year. I hope she beats the odds . . .

She started a Patreon page too.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm trying to figure out what time is the last Happily Ever After showing. I know the big deal is going to be Harmonious. Just a thought I doubt no vlogger would go to that last showing. Unless you were fine waiting for Oct 1st!

According to the vlog Promise only lived in Orlando for a year when she work at MGM. Travis her fiancée is from Orlando and his parents still live there. He is returning to his hometown, and I guess Promise is moving there for good (or at least for the foreseeable future.).

I don’t wish anyone ill, but I’ve this this arc before. She said she would still work in the hair styling industry while she vlogger more about the parks etc, but I think the chances are high Promise will get chewed up in the Disney/Orlando theme park rat race. Another person who starts out with genuine joy slowing turning into another poor soul racing to post a vlog about a new cupcake, spirit jersey, or ride overlay. I just wonder if in two years she’ll gain back the weight she lost after she split with Brock and get that slightly dazed haggard look they all get after visiting a theme park for the 300th time in a year. I hope she beats the odds . . .

Interesting. Do you know what year was this?
(just so I can try and figure out the timeline for when I saw her in other vloggers' vlogs)

I agree w/ you on the whole prediction, BTW.

I'm trying to figure out what time is the last Happily Ever After showing. I know the big deal is going to be Harmonious. Just a thought I doubt no vlogger would go to that last showing. Unless you were fine waiting for Oct 1st!
Actually Resort TV 1 will be live streaming tonight at Happily Ever After and then sending the stream to Jenna's hubby who will be at Epcot for Harmonious. I watched their stream last night of the last Epcot Forever. I know it was a temporary show but I loved the nostalgia of it. I'm sorry to see it go.

Reactions: 2
Actually Resort TV 1 will be live streaming tonight at Happily Ever After and then sending the stream to Jenna's hubby who will be at Epcot for Harmonious. I watched their stream last night of the last Epcot Forever. I know it was a temporary show but I loved the nostalgia of it. I'm sorry to see it go.
Same same, I watched it Live on Magic of Disney! His Live was so realistic what a camera! I have no expectations for Harmonious other than it better exceed impress as it being the biggest Disney has ever created! I am though concerned the music emotion may not impact as profoundly in the heart as Illumimation's ROE and Epcot Forever has in a life emotion level seems to me instead a celebratory level which seems HEAish.

Reactions: 1
Same same, I watched it Live on Magic of Disney! His Live was so realistic what a camera! I have no expectations for Harmonious other than it better exceed impress as it being the biggest Disney has ever created! I am though concerned the music emotion may not impact as profoundly in the heart as Illumimation's ROE and Epcot Forever has in a life emotion level seems to me instead a celebratory level which seems HEAish.
I don't have expectations either. I just hope it is worth having the Stargate and ugly barges in the middle of the lagoon all day long.

I don't have expectations either. I just hope it is worth having the Stargate and ugly barges in the middle of the lagoon all day long.
Honestly, Not so impressed by Disney's video for the barges! and They look nothing like the concept art for the fountains. As for is it worth for HARMONIOUS?

If not we protest 😁 !!!

• Haha
He's still wearing that worthless ripped Walt Disney World mask! It's been ripped for months and he refused to buy the 2 pack masks at Disney because it's too expensive for him. Really??? Get real. If he can afford to eat at all you can eat buffets at Disney every other day then he can afford a 2 pack of masks for $19.99. What an ass.

Reactions: 4
He's still wearing that worthless ripped Walt Disney World mask! It's been ripped for months and he refused to buy the 2 pack masks at Disney because it's too expensive for him. Really??? Get real. If he can afford to eat at all you can eat buffets at Disney every other day then he can afford a 2 pack of masks for $19.99. What an ass.
He should probably skip the Disney masks all together and buy something that actually fits his enormous head. His ears are so folded over that it’s only a matter of time before they pop off.

7FB3BB53-F505-44A4-AB8C-7EDCC4C69D27.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
According to the vlog Promise only lived in Orlando for a year when she work at MGM.

OH THANK GOD!

I just don’t think we have enough coverage on YouTube of the Orlando theme parks now.

I can’t wait to see what her premium content is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

What did she work as at MGM?

He should probably skip the Disney masks all together and buy something that actually fits his enormous head. His ears are so folded over that it’s only a matter of time before they pop off.

View attachment 787376
Everything looks too small for him! The shirt buttoned up too tight, the mask killing his ears, the glasses look too tight and small and too high up the bridge of his nose, and the ears look like kid's size.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alexa show me a plane of tragic middle age you tubers waring children's hats.

7FB3BB53-F505-44A4-AB8C-7EDCC4C69D27.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
His new vlog. I’m genuinely worried about his health. He looks like he is about to pass out or have a heart attack. Where are his friends and family telling him to look after himself?

He's so ruddy-faced and out of breath.

Also, screw that woman with her emotional support dog.

Last edited:
  • Wow
So he and Jackie got the media event with the plane/Southwest but not the events yesterday since they watched Harmonious and no badge?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.