Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me Disney doesn't actually care about the environment without telling me Disney doesn't actually care about the environment.
All the plastic wear and paper plates still utilized by Disney QSRs, didn't give that away?

They probably are. Both PMM and KP are bleeping weirdos
Nobody is worse than Kyle Pallo.

Not sure what the deal is with the bangs. She has one layer cut at about shoulder length, it all needs to be lopped off at that point. Her hair would look so much fuller and healthier if it was shorter.
Jackie's hair is so thin. I'm not sure it could look thicker, without using an entire can of mousse.

Last edited:
It’s still hot in Orlando but the humidity is waaaay down. He shouldn’t look like that. He definitely needs to see a doctor.
I agree. I was at NSB the other day and I got a bit toasty (as in maybe spent too much time in the sun) but I was never sweating like that. And the feels-like temp was 90 but with lower humidity. Of course, I went through 3 bottles of water within a short period of time because hydration is key. And something I don't think he understands unless it's a bottle labeled B-E-E-R... which is not really hydration.

Reactions: 2
Either Southwest invited those vloggers or it was cast members and few used the vlogger as a friend bring along. Can't these cast members who do stop thinking of themselves. I strongly doubt Disney would never do that themselves.

Either Southwest invited those vloggers or it was cast members and few used the vlogger as a friend bring along. Can't these cast members who do stop thinking of themselves. I strongly doubt Disney would never do that themselves.
I doubt rank and file cast members have the kind of stroke, that gets vloggers free flights to media events.

This is a joint project with SWA, not a scrum at Epcot. Folks are entering (likely "secured") airport hangers, walking on the tarmac, and transiting on a charter flight. These invites came squarely from Disney's P.R. Dept. at TDO. They know who Nate and Jackie are. Doubtful SWA does.

Why wouldn't Disney do that themselves? They do it all the time. Both have been hosted by "the mouse" before. Disney gets publicity free of charge.

Also, Nate appears to have one of the media badges in his picture from the plane.

I doubt rank and file cast members have the kind of stroke, that gets vloggers free flights to media events.

This is a joint project with SWA, not a scrum at Epcot. Folks are entering (likely "secured") airport hangers, walking on the tarmac, and transiting on a charter flight. These invites came squarely from Disney's P.R. Dept. at TDO. They know who Nate and Jackie are. Doubtful SWA does.

Why wouldn't Disney do that themselves? They do it all the time. Both have been hosted by "the mouse" before. Disney gets publicity free of charge.
Disney gets the free promotion without inviting them. Search Harmonious on Youtube and you'll get dozens of results, all free publicity. Usually being invited to media events is a way for Disney to make sure vloggers behave, a thank you for following the rules.

Either Southwest invited those vloggers or it was cast members and few used the vlogger as a friend bring along. Can't these cast members who do stop thinking of themselves. The vloggers dont care
Disney gets the free promotion without inviting them. Search Harmonious on Youtube and you'll get dozens of results, all free publicity. Usually being invited to media events is a way for Disney to make sure vloggers behave, a thank you for following the rules.
Yes. I heard about that. How would they misbehave. You mean so they cautious about the right info or don't say that the show is awful and not worth it?

Is anyone talking about how it's...less than spectacular?
Yep it's atrocious. Oh you mean vlogger feedback. Mmm i don't know . Can't wait for Pete's rant!

Reactions: 1
Either Southwest invited those vloggers or it was cast members and few used the vlogger as a friend bring along. Can't these cast members who do stop thinking of themselves. The vloggers dont care

Yes. I heard about that. How would they misbehave. You mean so they cautious about the right info or don't say that the show is awful and not worth it?

Yep it's atrocious
Yes, so basically they tell you to be positive about the brand, mind your manners, be kind to other influencers, and don't do anything that can negatively impact Disney. There are thousands of influencers waiting to be invited by Disney, so if you don't follow the rules you're out. You can find stories about past influencers online and it's like selling your soul for some free food.

And yes harmonious is awful, it's a castle projection show on a fountain. So boring, but all the influencers loved it...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And yes harmonious is awful, it's a castle projection show on a fountain. So boring, but all the influencers loved it...
Or just wanted to make sure that Uncle Chapek wasn't going to cut off the freebies.

I don't hate the idea on principle, I just wish all the cool tech was in service of a better show.

It’s still hot in Orlando but the humidity is waaaay down. He shouldn’t look like that. He definitely needs to see a doctor.
I was just going to say, we have been outdoors ALL DAY for the past 3 days…went to a corn maze, then a wildlife park, and today outdoor decorating for Halloween…I'm slightly overweight according to my doctor at 168 lbs and 5’6” and the last few days have felt like HEAVEN

it’s warm but I’ve hardly been sweating even in direct sunlight. So he absolutely needs to knock it off. Dude, EAT 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 SALAD 👏🏼

Reactions: 4
I was just going to say, we have been outdoors ALL DAY for the past 3 days…went to a corn maze, then a wildlife park, and today outdoor decorating for Halloween…I'm slightly overweight according to my doctor at 168 lbs and 5’6” and the last few days have felt like HEAVEN

it’s warm but I’ve hardly been sweating even in direct sunlight. So he absolutely needs to knock it off. Dude, EAT 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 SALAD 👏🏼
Exactly. It's still warm but there's no denying it's not normal to be reacting to it by sweating buckets, beet-red faced, and out-of-breath like that.

Reactions: 3
A friend who worked with Morrow at a place he vlogged about called his channel “Paging Dr. Sweaty” and there’s nothing I ca do to unhear it.

Nate’s personal story on some levels is very inspiring… but sometimes it’s a little scary. Like, can you imagine working with him in a Denny’s after he’s worked a full shift, slept in his car in the parking lot, and come back in to work?

A friend who worked with Morrow at a place he vlogged about called his channel “Paging Dr. Sweaty” and there’s nothing I ca do to unhear it.

Nate’s personal story on some levels is very inspiring… but sometimes it’s a little scary. Like, can you imagine working with him in a Denny’s after he’s worked a full shift, slept in his car in the parking lot, and come back in to work?
You know what would be more inspiring?? If the dude skipped a buffet…ate a bleeping salad…and used walking around Disney like a workout routine. The only thing he inspires me to do at this moment is not snack.

Reactions: 4
You know what would be more inspiring?? If the dude skipped a buffet…ate a bleeping salad…and used walking around Disney like a workout routine. The only thing he inspires me to do at this moment is not snack.
Damn. Show us on the doll where he touched you.

He needs to cut down the Beer it's the fastest way, I think Veronica's path showed that. I think She as a nurse is also on her feet longer than him.

I mean, if Nate is happy being a bigger guy...I mean, I would say more power to him, but he just looks so uncomfortable all the time. But even if that's the body he wants to live in, he's visibly unhealthy. I don't care how heavy someone is, nor how hot Florida is at the moment (currently in the 80s with relatively low humidity), if the sun has gone down, he shouldn't look like he has a bad sunburn with gallons of sweat pouring off of him.

I can't even understand how he navigates the parks. I know Disney is accommodating to different body types, but isn't he at the point where Mine Train or Expedition Everest are difficult? And I'm damned sure he couldn't fit Flight of Passage.

And forget Universal. They're BRUTAL when it comes to bigger folks. Hell, what started me down the path of getting into (reasonably) good shape was not being able to fit Forbidden Journey about six years ago.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.