Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man he’ll definitely take that suggestion. He lives for the meats.

I don’t understand how black and white slo mos turned into success for him.
It was fun for the snacking around world showcase test if it was good or not. However the black and white now is average put a food in my mouth and smile. I don't get it. It's insulting people are starving and you act like we need a tutorial how to eat. It's not a Mickey bar lol.

Molly eats like Jenn just with nicer teeth and more lipstick.
Molly has a big mouth can put food in just like Jenn except once the food is in Molly closes her mouth. She bites and swallows as far as i know. She doesn't chew sideways in circular motion like a cow and doesn't talk with food in her mouth. Nor does she makes faces when she bites, eats like eating is a painful thing. Molly is only on the eating FRE for the dinosaur bite.

Nates videos were definitely more interesting when he did more things outside of the parks. I actually liked the thrift stores, and Disney antique stuff (I'm actually surprised PCD hasn't stolen that idea). Nate would probably gains more subs if he went back to doing some of that, now it's more or less a different view of the same old things. I mean if your gonna eat show us some local restaurants that could probably use the business.

The one thing Nate has going for him he doesn't seem as dependent on being hosted by Disney as TTT and PCD. To them it seems like a status symbol that they need. Nate just seems like he's going to go to the parks and eat regardless of Disney hosting him.
[/QUOTED]

I guess, as long as some of his vlogger ^^^buddies have and he not it will be not okay then.. The Guy was so repeating I got the fourth day, I got the 4th day. Hushhhh. He couldn't appreciate he had Ratatouille on the 4th day he wanted 1st.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I try to give a few benefits of a doubt, but I'm candidly feeling a little bit suspect with that old random case felt tip.. I don't think digging's crazy but that's quite an ancient dig...

It was fun for the snacking around world showcase test if it was good or not. However the black and white now is average put a food in my mouth and smile. I don't get it. It's insulting people are starving and you act like we need a tutorial how to eat. It's not a Mickey bar lol.

Molly has a big mouth can put food in just like Jenn except once the food is in Molly closes her mouth. She bites and swallows as far as i know. She doesn't chew sideways in circular motion like a cow and doesn't talk with food in her mouth. Nor does she makes faces when she bites, eats like eating is a painful thing. Molly is only on the eating FRE for the dinosaur bite.
Not sure if this makes sense, but I find myself giving a pass on ugly eating if the culprit's capable of giving an honest critical review. Most vloggers spew out bullshit, I can perservere through some spit and pathogens if it leads to a genuine take.

Reactions: 2
However the black and white now is average put a food in my mouth and smile.
There's something about close-ups of people eating that grosses me out. I didn't think anyone would be able to top how icky Jenn Tracker makes me feel, but Nate managed it.

I'm not even sure it's the chewing. It's the dumb expression on his face, like someone clubbed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's really a great thing to be able to live right there close and able to know you can just head over to do what's there but on a regular ability. The vloggers normally should use the parks for special holidays but not other days. If they did that people would tolerate them a bit more but these folks want freebies, show off. Yes the vloggers lose the excitement and fake it and use amazing, cool, insincerely nothing matters for them just another day there. Looking at you PMM, SE, etc

Since when do people go to Disney and a park and not be themselves. Since when do you go and be act a character caricature that isn't you. Vloggers become always there, Are you a Looney Tune now.?

Honestly, Disney Corporate has basically sucked any kind of joy out of a visit.

I mean, that's not entirely true. I went a few years ago for the first time since I was a kid, and literally had the dumbest grin on my face when I walked into Epcot for the first time since 1989. But between the food that seems to exist only to be posted on social media, the outright thievery of Disney Genie+, and the intense marketing of FOMO that the 50th is lousy with, it's really hard to remember that.

Ok since she doesn’t have her own thread

Holy tit Jackie, at this point just shave your bleeping head

Your hair is ATROCIOUS. It’s an absolute mess. People tit on Jenn Tracker for her hair but Jackie’s takes the bleeping cake.

It’s horrible
C606704F-A534-4877-A65E-C8495EF8E6B3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oddly enough Nate is also on a plane for a surprise trip. Any guesses on if Disney is hosting them out there in California?

• Sick
Oddly enough Nate is also on a plane for a surprise trip. Any guesses on if Disney is hosting them out there in California?
Same plane, I think. Likely a joint promotion for both the 50th for WDW and Southwest Airlines.

I would not like to be seated next to Nate on a SW flight. Especially if he's having an attack of the meat sweats.

Reactions: 4
Ok since she doesn’t have her own thread

Holy tit Jackie, at this point just shave your bleeping head

Your hair is ATROCIOUS. It’s an absolute mess. People tit on Jenn Tracker for her hair but Jackie’s takes the bleeping cake.

It’s horrible View attachment 784911
Did she cut her hair with a helmet on and added some cheap extensions? It looks awful!

• Haha
Same plane, I think. Likely a joint promotion for both the 50th for WDW and Southwest Airlines.

I would not like to be seated next to Nate on a SW flight. Especially if he's having an attack of the meat sweats.
Why they use him, he barely flys lmao. Cares nothing about people flying complains cost prices for his own family.

Girl 👏 Stop 👏 With 👏The 👏Bleach!!!👏
I mean if she insists on bleaching, which is fine I suppose. She needs to focus on her hair maintenance. Good shampoo/conditioner, weekly deep conditioning at home, and special conditioning when she gets her bleaching done

Why they use him, he barely flys use planes.
They probably had to give him 2 seats to himself and I bet he sweats the entire flight 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like a wig. A very bad one.
Expose the Looney that she is. If you use Disney and vlog things only handed to you for your benefit reason then your cheap. No wonder Adam doesn't accept no promotion. No one will fly all of a sudden fly just because they bring Enthused in the Enthused cabin.

Expose the Looney that she is. If you use Disney and vlog things only handed to you for your benefit reason then your cheap. No wonder Adam doesn't accept no promotion. No one will fly all of a sudden fly just because they bring Enthused in the Enthused cabin.
None of the Disney vloggers are real influencers, they all show the same things. And there are hundreds now trying to get TTT fame. If SE or PMM would stop making videos, people will still be going to WDW.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't someone claiming that both PMM and SE were off the media list? Is there a difference in being hosted vs being on a media list.

Last edited:
Wasn't someone claiming that both PMM and SE were of the media list? Is there a difference in being hosted vs being on a media list.
Someone definitely mentioned PMM being "distanced" from the list... But SE I think was "marked safe" for the time being... Clearly, the former seems to be incorrect...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.