Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she still ain't pregnant so perhaps that wasn't the big marriage ending issue. When he called her Yip in public was when I suspected something wasn't quite right with their relationship.
I think we will never know for SURE what it really was. Can he lie and play victim sure but I do know he loved her. What's does Yip mean to you?

Why we are on this insta post. I had a look at Disneyprincesscounture.

Im sure she's a lovely girl. But it appears if your an average looking girl with a pair of boobs you can do well on insta.
It helps that she has wealthy parents who pay for everything. They used to sponsor Resorttv1, dpc dad was always in the chat promoting his untalented and average looking daughter.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Nate spent 250 on a dining experience but can’t pay off his credit card bills. Fwends I don’t understand it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nate spent 250 on a dining experience but can’t pay off his credit card bills. Fwends I don’t understand it!
Well friend perhaps you missed the video where he said he was living in his car for awhile. Who knows the timing of when he ran up the debt and why he couldn't just pay it now instead of it going to court. It is a common practice for companies to buy debt after people think it has been written off then those companies sue to get the money.

Well friend perhaps you missed the video where he said he was living in his car for awhile. Who knows the timing of when he ran up the debt and why he couldn't just pay it now instead of it going to court. It is a common practice for companies to buy debt after people think it has been written off then those companies sue to get the money.
Uhm him living in his car has nothing to do with this, we have no idea when he ran up the debt.

Anything eating video, I’m shocked! Ok I guess him and the WDW Couple are homie again

Uhm him living in his car has nothing to do with this, we have no idea when he ran up the debt.
It looks like he went past due in late 2017. The records show $240 past due for the statement from Dec 2017 to Jan 2018. Looks like the debt was sold in late Jan 2018 to the collections agency. So he must have not been paying the minimum payment for several months for the CC company to send it to collections once he was approaching $300 overdue.

He likely got tons of notices from the collections company seeking to gain the funds owed and he just ignored them all up unto it going to court as of July 2021. I'm thinking he thought it was just going to go away. It didn't. ;)

When was he supposedly living in his car? I didn't pay much attention to him in the past; was he making big, unnecessary purchases during the period of Jan 2018-July 2021 that he could have been putting toward the CC bill? Wasn't he still with V. during that timeframe (i.e. 2018?) Note that she's not on the legal docs so it was in his name (regardless if she was an authorized user, he'd be responsible for her debt)

Hmm...the plot thickens. LOL

It looks like he went past due in late 2017. The records show $240 past due for the statement from Dec 2017 to Jan 2018. Looks like the debt was sold in late Jan 2018 to the collections agency. So he must have not been paying the minimum payment for several months for the CC company to send it to collections once he was approaching $300 overdue.

He likely got tons of notices from the collections company seeking to gain the funds owed and he just ignored them all up unto it going to court as of July 2021. I'm thinking he thought it was just going to go away. It didn't. ;)

When was he supposedly living in his car? I didn't pay much attention to him in the past; was he making big, unnecessary purchases during the period of Jan 2018-July 2021 that he could have been putting toward the CC bill? Wasn't he still with V. during that timeframe (i.e. 2018?) Note that she's not on the legal docs so it was in his name (regardless if she was an authorized user, he'd be responsible for her debt)

Hmm...the plot thickens. LOL
Heard he said that when in Aug 2019 he finally was able returned to Orlando he needed a job back at Denny's and could only find to work at another one that was two hours away. So rather than go home he would stay..... I don't know it's in that vlog. lol

But your honor…I’m a Disney influencer!

also I noticed the WDW Couple and him are not following each other on Instagram, definitely tit went down
I just checked and I see following.
Are they on to the thread.🤓💥💥⚡

• Haha
Anybody still agreeing some of the vlogger's weird recent behavior is to do with the purge. Some are desperate to run and prove themselves. I just noticed a direction in their actions that is unlike unseen of them before.. esp what gives that they all do it in September 2021! Is there a shift forsay starting on the 50th!

where did he spend $250? This leach/grifter was “hosted” again today. Just like the give kids the world event he doesn’t pay for tit outside of overpriced merchandise.

where did he spend $250? This leach/grifter was “hosted” again today. Just like the give kids the world event he doesn’t pay for tit outside of overpriced merchandise.
Oh was he gifted it? Said in the description of the video it was $250

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.