Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at least now we know that Orlando informer is untrustworthy! Also, I didn’t know the pronouns of Nate’s friend and I don’t wanna offend!

So at least now we know that Orlando informer is untrustworthy! Also, I didn’t know the pronouns of Nate’s friend and I don’t wanna offend!
He apparently has a girlfriend. She’s shown up in a few videos. I feel like Nate’s pronouns should be meat/meats/sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He apparently has a girlfriend. She’s shown up in a few videos. I feel like Nate’s pronouns should be meat/meats/sweat
Nate has a girlfriend??

in my head I just said out loud what that comedian said in nutty professor to Sherman.. “who is sucking whos titties???!”

Nate has a girlfriend??

in my head I just said out loud what that comedian said in nutty professor to Sherman.. “who is sucking whos titties???!”
No, the friend he had in the vlog. Not Nate.

edited: excuse me, fwwweeennnndd. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry, no, I was referring to the kid (Taylor I believe) who let Nate plan his day at Universal
Thank god for that.

faith in humanity restored. I can only imagine Nate mating would probably look like two greased up morbidly obese sloths going hammer and tongs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope Florida resident edits is able to do a little segment of Nate telling us what hes not a big fan of, before then in the next clip, stuffing his face with something he isnt a fan of.

• Heart
I really hope Florida resident edits is able to do a little segment of Nate telling us what hes not a big fan of, before then in the next clip, stuffing his face with something he isnt a fan of.
TOTAL speculation here...but FRE hasn't posted many videos (just 1, I think?) since Jackie's fiance came to the US for the 2 of them to get married.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Exactly my thoughts.
Wow. Interesting thought.

Also because there's been subject matter in videos from a female's perspective that no male would ever touch (i.e. menstruation with Nate). I also witnessed FRE asking questions on other forums as a female (including on here using the female emoji). If that's the case, then Jackie isn't as innocent as some of these stans / her stans believe her to be. 🤣

Whomever it is also doesn't have the greatest spelling and / or spellcheck capabilities. I've noticed many errors across the videos when stuff is typed on screen. You'd think if you were putting out snark, you'd make sure everything on screen was spelled correctly while dishing it. LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I like to think FRE is a nobody in the YouTuber world not someone we've seen on camera. And likely a collaboration of multiple people.

Reactions: 1
I like to think FRE is a nobody in the YouTuber world not someone we've seen on camera. And likely a collaboration of multiple people.
Whomever it is definitely does not like the Kays and the Trackers. While the Kay stuff seems the most prevalent from the start and mostly juvenile-type ribbing (well, as much as you can expect LOL) ...with the Trackers, it seems way more pointed and personal.

I really hope Florida resident edits is able to do a little segment of Nate telling us what hes not a big fan of, before then in the next clip, stuffing his face with something he isn't a fan of.
I wouldn't count on it! As much as I agree with this genius idea perhaps the only channel that would most likely do it is Michael Kay in 90 seconds if you go recommend it. This channel already did two epic episodes. Now if this channel is or is not by FRE is a mystery.

Whomever it is also doesn't have the greatest spelling and / or spellcheck capabilities. I've noticed many errors across the videos when stuff is typed on screen. You'd think if you were putting out snark, you'd make sure everything on screen was spelled correctly while dishing it. LOL
Really???? Funny I haven't noticed..!

Whomever it is definitely does not like the Kays and the Trackers. While the Kay stuff seems the most prevalent from the start and mostly juvenile-type ribbing (well, as much as you can expect LOL) ...with the Trackers, it seems way more pointed and personal.
LoL I actually see the opposite. FRE can't seem to allow a vlog without MK somehow someway in it. I see this person has a personal or hate problem with Michael Kay. The Tracker's is more to populate the channel and show that it's not just the Kay's. As like more hate on if you do their guy too however doesn't want to take down other's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.