Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About you not ate all, you can deny in word all you want, but if you don't show the box with it the next day or later in the day with the rest means no proof you not ate it all.
I mean, he said something about not being able to eat both, and then in the next cut, said "Now that we've eaten our eclairs" or something to that effect.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
His videos for me are becoming more an more of a "let's see how much I can eat" with a oh I liked that or oh I didn't like that thrown in every so often, surely it can't be that enjoyable to eat as much as that in one day in those heats, I know when it's a hot day here I hardly eat anything especially anything heavy

Reactions: 4
He looks so red/purple now.

Nate, please do something about your health. I can't watch it anymore. It's really sad to see his health declining right in front of us.

Reactions: 5
Guess what. Nate eats two massive chocolate cakes plus a gross sugary drink in todays vlog. Shock horror.

also why Is he constantly looking off camera at the end of so many clips? It’s so annoying and even today the cleaner man behind him, so odd. I think it’s because he’s holding his camera SO HIGH UP, and it must draw attention from people.Vs other vloggers,why is he holding it so high? People must be staring at him
Angles. He’s trying to look thinner. It’s like thots on IG who take pictures at different angles to appear thinner 🤣🤣

Oddly some of the fattest people I know are also the pickiest eaters and or have food allergies.
This is so true. It’s funny how polarizing it is. I have two borderline morbidly obsess sisters who eat nothing but steak, rice, and black beans. Oh and don’t forget bread. But that’s it. I also have a few friends who are toddler like eaters and eat chickens fingers and Mac and cheese only and they are stick thin. I think it will eventually catch up to them though

Goddamn this fat duck wanting to collect eclairs and pull them out next year at Halloween.

Who the duck thinks about collecting eclairs 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The sweat...the red face...the drink on the beard and nose... so gross.

Then he says "Much too good. Oh, we gotta find our fireworks" as he walks out w/ that on his face??!?!?!?! :sick:

1634080980793.png

• Sick
  • Sad

Then he says "Much too good. Oh, we gotta find our fireworks" as he walks out w/ that on his face??!?!?!?! :sick:

View attachment 807582
He’s a goddamn mess for real. He talks so fast he repeats himself. Half the tit he says doesn’t make a lick of sense…

Also, how many times do we have to watch him constantly giggle on HTH, jeez man you’ve ridden it 5,000 bleeping times

• Haha
Can you also imagine if this is the first time you got to ride this and theirs someone who can come anytime with a bleeping camera in your face

Can you also imagine if this is the first time you got to ride this and theirs someone who can come anytime with a bleeping camera in your face
This is the biggest thing I hate about these vloggers, the whole ignorant behaviour around others, I remember years ago being at Disney for the first time an thinking that this might be a first an last for me since its just too expensive an hearing these people screech an yell in the backround while in a que for a ride, it was obvious a live stream an it took a lot for me not to yell at them to shut the fk up as I did not want to be on their stream since I assume they would be dickheads about it an flick the camara on me while I yelled at them

I film when I go on holiday so i can show family back home, I was lucky to get out there but not all of my family are so I record a lot an the times you can hear people screeching an yelling an all sorts in the backround is ridiculous an 90% it's going be these vloggers that's doing it

This is the biggest thing I hate about these vloggers, the whole ignorant behaviour around others, I remember years ago being at Disney for the first time an thinking that this might be a first an last for me since its just too expensive an hearing these people screech an yell in the backround while in a que for a ride, it was obvious a live stream an it took a lot for me not to yell at them to shut the fk up as I did not want to be on their stream since I assume they would be dickheads about it an flick the camara on me while I yelled at them

I film when I go on holiday so i can show family back home, I was lucky to get out there but not all of my family are so I record a lot an the times you can hear people screeching an yelling an all sorts in the backround is ridiculous an 90% it's going be these vloggers that's doing it
We'll be there Thanksgiving weekend and my family and friends know that if any vloggers or live streamers cross my path, they are fair game. :)

• Heart
We'll be there Thanksgiving weekend and my family and friends know that if any vloggers or live streamers cross my path, they are fair game. :)
Lol I wish I had the confidence an will power to really tell them what I think when I cross paths, I've only been 3 times in around 10/11 years an each time for me I have to treat it like it will be the last time am over there since the price is going up by the hundreds each time now, but these people really don't know how lucky it is to be able to just walk in whenever they want an have no respect for anyone else there, many of which may never get back, so good on you if you give them a right earful, they don't have the rights to ruin anyone else's experience an fun

Lol I wish I had the confidence an will power to really tell them what I think when I cross paths, I've only been 3 times in around 10/11 years an each time for me I have to treat it like it will be the last time am over there since the price is going up by the hundreds each time now, but these people really don't know how lucky it is to be able to just walk in whenever they want an have no respect for anyone else there, many of which may never get back, so good on you if you give them a right earful, they don't have the rights to ruin anyone else's experience an fun
Did you let them pass in front of you. It's more likely then you'll get the next train or car. It's also not about how many times they ride it, it's not even the filming, but the yelling or worse fake laugh for attention when we know it's the 100th time he/she done so.

Did you let them pass in front of you. It's more likely then you'll get the next train or car. It's also not about how many times they ride it, it's not even the filming, but the yelling or worse fake laugh for attention when we know it's the 100th time he/she done so.
It was for pirates of the carrabean, thankfully they weren't on our boat but we were stuck the whole que listening to them over react to everything an god the "thanks for the superchats" I honestly don't mind if they want to film but at least be respectful with doing it, everyone doesn't need to listen to squeals constantly

Reactions: 1
It was for pirates of the carrabean, thankfully they weren't on our boat but we were stuck the whole que listening to them over react to everything an god the "thanks for the superchats" I honestly don't mind if they want to film but at least be respectful with doing it, everyone doesn't need to listen to squeals constantly
Totally if they did walking in the hub fine but during people waiting in line, where's your inside voice. It has to be 50/50. I would tell them whisper your super chat.

Exactly like nothing against doing videos but remember you have a indoor voice, there's no reason to be screaming, most of them have mics so their voices can be picked up anyway so it isn't like people won't be able to hear anything over the crowds

Exactly like nothing against doing videos but remember you have a indoor voice, there's no reason to be screaming, most of them have mics so their voices can be picked up anyway so it isn't like people won't be able to hear anything over the crowds
Totally! and then if granted they have a daughter they'll tell her to sush and say honey, you need to be respectful, you need to use your indoor voice.

Totally! and then if granted they have a daughter they'll tell her to sush and say honey, you need to be respectful, you need to use your indoor voice.
Oh I've already started with the "no" with my neice with noise, she's only 10mo lol an it isn't always going to work when she screams but I at least try since I know other people arnt going to want to hear her, we are trying to save up so we can take her in a few years so I totally expect a very over excited tot to be squealing at times but I certainly won't be someone who's going to ignore that an she will be getting told to calm down especially in indoor places where voices carry more and in ques where I expect people will eventually get annoyed if its constant

Also, how many times do we have to watch him constantly giggle on HTH, jeez man you’ve ridden it 5,000 bleeping times
What is HTH? Couldn't parse the abbreviation.

View attachment 807582
I like Nate, but he needs to really stop the Disney Dining Lifestyle. He's almost purple there. See a cardiologist, and look into an angiogram stat.

If you want to feature "new" eats, why not film B-Roll and find a "friend" to evaluate the value of them? I'm asking rhetorically, because the girth answers that question. Nate should consider hitting the gym in his complex, and adopting my suggestion.

What is HTH? Couldn't parse the abbreviation.

I like Nate, but he needs to really stop the Disney Dining Lifestyle. He's almost purple there. See a cardiologist, and look into an angiogram stat.

If you want to feature "new" eats, why not film B-Roll and find a "friend" to evaluate the value of them? I'm asking rhetorically, because the girth answers that question. Nate should consider hitting the gym in his complex, and adopting my suggestion.
I call it the Hollywood Tower Hotel, probably should have just said Tower of Terror. My apologies.

I haven't watched nate in a while. I tend to leave his videos for a rainy day and pick out what i want to see. Hes been steadily getting bigger for years. His family arent much different. Wont be long till he is using a mobility scooter I think. Maybe a year or so?

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.