Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LoL I actually see the opposite. FRE can't seem to allow a vlog without MK somehow someway in it. I see this person has a personal or hate problem with Michael Kay. The Tracker's is more to populate the channel and show that it's not just the Kay's. As like more hate on if you do their guy too however doesn't want to take down other's.
I see your point. There *does* seem to be some pointed Kay videos too. I guess I was just thinking more about the Trackers' gay contagious and urban party and countless videos pointing out their hypocrisy in dealing w/ their child.

Seems they're more proactive in hitting out at the Trackers and more reactive with hitting out at the Kays.

Reactions: 3
I see your point. There *does* seem to be some pointed Kay videos too. I guess I was just thinking more about the Trackers' gay contagious and urban party and countless videos pointing out their hypocrisy in dealing w/ their child.

Seems they're more proactive in hitting out at the Trackers and more reactive with hitting out at the Kays.
Oh Absolutely your dog on right.

While the Kay's is poking in AT endlessly when it comes to the Tracker's it's so LEGIT! 🔥 Right on!!!

I just wish FRE could smart skillfully bust all the main vlogger's!

THERE HE GOES again a grown man describing how Slinky Dog Dash bring's Happiness.
LITERALLY a RIDE brings you sense of Happiness. No Wonder these Vloggsters "losing" the real reality what really brings you Happiness.

A ride can only bring some joy to you!

Reactions: 2
I think they planned it out so the majority of their content would be Kay videos because they're low hanging fruit and really easy to make ridiculous content out of to balance out any backlash from their Tracker snipes. Seemed like there were other vloggers that could've been in the Kay mix too until one of them threw a huge tantrum, so they focused more on the familiar Kays after that.

Yeah there's always a MK joke in every non-MK video, but I feel like that's more to the comedic effect and make it seem less pointed.

I'm still not ruling out All Ears either - feels like they've really picked up their schedule in the weeks leading up to the 50th, so being busier with that might mean some of the minds and editors there don't have as much time or aren't willing to risk as much for the FRE uploads if they are involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why as a grown man did he pick up a pan fried chicken in a sit down restaurant and eat it with his hands. Its not a KFC and your not a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t watch JackieSuperAnnoying but I clicked on one of her videos by accident. Is she no longer engaged?

AFFADB11-6328-45EC-8A05-8F2BE808A2B2.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I think Nate is gonna get to the point that he wont be able to fit on rides anymore... Atleast flight of passage

Reactions: 1
$117 for an all you can drink beer and all you can eat dessert party. Nate lumbers over to the desserts and descends upon them like a buzzard on a shitpile, growing more purple with each bite. There's my recap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I truly do not understand how Nate does not feel ill after eating that much sugar. It's insane. Also drinking 3 full glasses of beer means he was absolutely not in a good state to drive and I bet he did. Nate you need to stop videos like this immediately!

I truly do not understand how Nate does not feel ill after eating that much sugar. It's insane. Also drinking 3 full glasses of beer means he was absolutely not in a good state to drive and I bet he did. Nate you need to stop videos like this immediately!
I've always been curious about that like does he drive home after these videos with drink? He has so many up where he's drunk quite a few drinks, I really do hope he's getting a uber or somthing, is it even allowed over there to have a drink an then get in a car, I know here your going get heavy points on your licence as well as a ban or even your licence taken straight off you if you have even one drop of alcohol in your blood, can't even have a bit of food thats got alcohol in it here

Reactions: 4
I've always been curious about that like does he drive home after these videos with drink? He has so many up where he's drunk quite a few drinks, I really do hope he's getting a uber or somthing, is it even allowed over there to have a drink an then get in a car, I know here your going get heavy points on your licence as well as a ban or even your licence taken straight off you if you have even one drop of alcohol in your blood, can't even have a bit of food thats got alcohol in it here
He's said in the past that he either ubers or stays with a friend in property. If I remember correctly he lives really close but I don't think he'd film that part considering how trashed he'd be.

• Sick
He's said in the past that he either ubers or stays with a friend in property. If I remember correctly he lives really close but I don't think he'd film that part considering how trashed he'd be.
So long as he's doing that then that's not too bad then, I'd hate to think of someone driving on the roads in that state

I doubt Nate takes an Uber or stays with friends. We already know how irresponsible he is with money, how grossly negligent he is with his health, and that he's a mainly absentee pet owner.
Yet somehow we're supposed to believe he makes conscious, rational decisions when he drinks too much at the parks?
Nah. Not buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I doubt Nate takes an Uber or stays with friends. We already know how irresponsible he is with money, how grossly negligent he is with his health, and that he's a mainly absentee pet owner.
Yet somehow we're supposed to believe he makes conscious, rational decisions when he drinks too much at the parks?
Nah. Not buying it.
I'm not either. If he ubers home, then he ubers there. And I highly doubt he's not going to use his own vehicle to go vlog at the parks.
Most vlogs involve alcohol consumption at some point so we're to believe he never drives his own car?

And his fwwends comment? It's about as genuine as when the Trackers throw it out to explain away everything :rolleyes: Again, I'm doubtful he meets up with friends to stay at their place - who also happen to be at the park every single time he drinks too much?!? No way.

And what about Gracie? If he drinks too much and "stays with friends," are we to believe that's overnight? So does she not get fed? Not get to go to the bathroom?

Nah, he's driving home. These vloggers are such bleeping liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.