Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched nate in a while. I tend to leave his videos for a rainy day and pick out what i want to see. Hes been steadily getting bigger for years. His family arent much different. Wont be long till he is using a mobility scooter I think. Maybe a year or so?
If nate carries on the way he is, when he next rides Rise of the Resistance, the first order cast members are going to have to roll him out of there like Violet in Willy Wonka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What trash can did the uneaten Cuties(R) mandarin orange end up in?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to pull my hair out every time he pronounces Harmonious "HERmonious". That's not a speech impediment, that's uneducated ignorance.

• Heart
I want to pull my hair out every time he pronounces Harmonious "HERmonious". That's not a speech impediment, that's uneducated ignorance.
Who The effing gives a rats.

Goood just proves a guy who is there after another can't even pronounce the shows. It's annoying but an embarassment on him.

In today’s video he was sad about Shrek leaving universal luckily he can look in a bleeping mirror any day and see Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That vlog was so awkward holy crap. You could tell neither of them had hung out with each other 1 on 1 before and it was so bad. I had to turn it off it was so awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There are size limitations on both. Gringotts is kind of forgiving, RRR is...not.

Reactions: 1
On Taylor's vid he says Nate he is more convincing saying Fwend than he is... lol.

How ridiculous of a thing saying is that!

Last edited:
Why would anyone, ESPECIALLY Orlando Informer, have Paging Mr FatASS plan their day at Universal??

This sweaty ball of man tits doesn’t know tit about duck, especially when it comes to universal ??? That was the dumbest bleeping “collaboration” I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Why would anyone, ESPECIALLY Orlando Informer, have Paging Mr FatASS plan their day at Universal??

This sweaty ball of man tits doesn’t know tit about duck, especially when it comes to universal ??? That was the dumbest bleeping “collaboration” I’ve ever seen

• Heart
On Taylor's vid he says Nate he is more convincing saying Fwend than he is... lol.

Ridiculous.

Lol he had to wear a fedora too, and of all places Nate barely is at Universal!

Ridiculous.

Lol he had to wear a fedora too, and of all places Nate barely is at Universal!
Its so ridiculous. Nate knows absolutely ZILCH about Universal and I just want him to stay in his sweaty little Disney bubble.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.