Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tall is he? I assume he's in the high 200s weight wise maybe more? He was annoyed Disney pulled the alcohol service when the fireworks started.

Reactions: 1
I doubt Nate takes an Uber or stays with friends. We already know how irresponsible he is with money, how grossly negligent he is with his health, and that he's a mainly absentee pet owner.
Yet somehow we're supposed to believe he makes conscious, rational decisions when he drinks too much at the parks?
Nah. Not buying it.
You can't have a friend everytime. How many times is Jackie going to pick him up now that her 🇬🇧 is in town.

Reactions: 2
He's atleast 5'10ish, I saw him out one trip and he was atleast 3" taller than me. And surprisingly he doesn't look super overweight from the front, but from the side he looks a bit hefty but not as much as you think.

It's probably wishful thinking he ubers to his house but I don't really have much to go off. My main issues with him are the food consumption and drinking. I can't really say much about his weight as I'm 5'7" pushing 250 but I look alot thinner than him.

I liked his video, he was easy going no stress doing Genie+. He didn't over complicate it and kept saying it was for vacationers.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He's atleast 5'10ish, I saw him out one trip and he was atleast 3" taller than me. And surprisingly he doesn't look super overweight from the front, but from the side he looks a bit hefty but not as much as you think.

It's probably wishful thinking he ubers to his house but I don't really have much to go off. My main issues with him are the food consumption and drinking. I can't really say much about his weight as I'm 5'7" pushing 250 but I look alot thinner than him.
Ive met him in person he is around 6'1'' and easily getting in the upper 200's

I'm a lurker but was wondering if anyone has seen him ride SDMT in the past year or two? I was looking through his video titles but couldn't find anything. I was wondering if he fits.

I'm a lurker but was wondering if anyone has seen him ride SDMT in the past year or two? I was looking through his video titles but couldn't find anything. I was wondering if he fits.
Yea he rode it a few weeks ago. I can't remember which episode though.

Credit where credits due, his latest Genie+ video was a nice change from him stuffing his face

Reactions: 5
Credit where credits due, his latest Genie+ video was a nice change from him stuffing his face
Yeah his was actually one of the more reasonable videos I watched. He doesn’t seem completely delusional like BLAB when it comes to money and how tbat could easily run into a LOT of money for a family.

Who would of thought a rule system or pay system would make him vlog outside of himself. When you assume it should "always" be like that if your presenting the place of vacationers. If the only time you ever bring up it's for vacationers is only Genie + then consider you like them okay paying out of their pockets while meanwhile you use their patreon give me's!

Who would of thought a rule system or pay system would make him vlog outside of himself. When you assume it should "always" be like that if your presenting the place of vacationers. If the only time you ever bring up it's for vacationers is only Genie + then consider you like them okay paying out of their pockets while for you, it's easy use your worthy be my "fwend then give gives me's."

Just like when it's student's spring break it's not your's. You and vloggers rest should let those on spring break have the place and you do something else than take their space and experience. Same you need to respect others and not telling them to "go home". Now your saying it's vacationers. Why you don't say spring break is for vacationers now, why the busy returning crowds is for the vacationers. Oh Genie Plus is not made for me, yeah but it's as equally FOR all the SAME.

Last edited:
This video was definitely a nice change of pace for him. I can understand the likes and dislike for Genie+ we have 2 small kids so I wouldn't mind paying to skip the line for a few rides but I probably wouldn't do the all day option. These vloggers should do a follow up in a few weeks especially at HS. Giving your opinion on day one operations there probably wasn't a fair review of the overall service.

You can obviously see in the last vlog she's afraid weiry of him. He says it's the picture, but clearly truth is when he starts abruptly speaking for her She was standing in front of the picture in the beginning so it ain't the picture.
Yeah, that was sad to watch. I enjoy watching Gracey with Veronica, you can tell Gracey prefers her over Nate. It's a shame that she had to leave Gracey behind when she moved.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

I remember back in 2020 someone saying that he couldn't stare at him for 3 min with the mask he worn. Sure the Goofy mask with the teeth looked like a swollen bloody mouth on him.

Since that comment, He wore it repeatedly!! more!

You hate something he'll do it more, you love something he'll do it more.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive met him in person he is around 6'1'' and easily getting in the upper 200's
He is not over 6’
Yeah, that was sad to watch. I enjoy watching Gracey with Veronica, you can tell Gracey prefers her over Nate. It's a shame that she had to leave Gracey behind when she moved.
What was sad to watch? Yes Gracie and Veronica have a different connection. Why would she leave her? Did she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.