Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?!??! We know you don't like Nate, but seriously you come up with some ridiculous posts.
You don't know anything. Do I know here who hates and doesn't no. You speaking on behalf of all members here I find that "ridiculous" when you yourself already you don't know by me. Trying puzzle pieces ;) together is not coming up so try to do something investigating yourself first if you think it's funny instead trusting everything a vlogger says.

$12? That's a Lightning Lane pass on Rise of the Resistance!
Well there's one reason we'll love "Lightning Lane" now = you get your perk😂

"Morrow Lane" sucks

best you keep that $12 for Genie +.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Jeez, have a day off will you?

you have replied 3 different times
Leave jeez out of the picture will you?
I left a second post saying Your post at least made it funny. I saw you quoted the Nate part on Remy so since you quoted that part I gave you the timing since you quoted about it. 🐀

Your taking thing's about Nate and the conversations personally with other's so far. You don't seem to have anything else to say about the vlogger. 🐀 Do you feel better poking at others?🧀

@VloggerCritic I thought you were a smart one.

Last edited:
" I don't think I've ever had peach cobbler before, I'm not a big fan of peach"
Sure Jan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s actually nauseating…this fat, disgusting, slob is bringing in nearly $100,000.00 doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That is mind blowing and quite frankly I don’t understand why people enable that behavior. The patreon thing baffles me because people are paying monthly for what exactly?!?
Maybe he'll start live streaming and we'll see a heart attack live.

How do you live in the world for almost 4 decades and have never eaten peach cobbler? How long has he lived in Florida?
Oddly some of the fattest people I know are also the pickiest eaters and or have food allergies.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Plus, it's basically just a peach pie with slightly runnier filling.

I didn't think Nate could look anymore like a bag of unhealth but then he released his latest vlog. His skin is getting worse. I've seen figures of Santa with less red faces than him

• Haha
Guess what. Nate eats two massive chocolate cakes plus a gross sugary drink in todays vlog. Shock horror.

also why Is he constantly looking off camera at the end of so many clips? It’s so annoying and even today the cleaner man behind him, so odd. I think it’s because he’s holding his camera SO HIGH UP, and it must draw attention from people.Vs other vloggers,why is he holding it so high? People must be staring at him

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I mean, he said he wouldn't be able to eat them both, but then talked about having both of them.

Also, remember, he's not really a chocolate fan.

His skin is getting worse
There are a couple of new zits. And when he went in close to chomp on the éclair, it wasn't just his forehead sweating, it was his entire face.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What size you think his button downs are?

also another bleeping video of him eating, we get it, do some rundisney videos and be ispiring or something youre fat behavior is not impressing us.

Reactions: 2
Getting a bit tedious watching his videos lately. Eat, ride the same rides over and over again. miss pronounce a load of words. sweat and red face, Repeat

Reactions: 2
And saying how he’s not a big fan of chocolate mousse.
It's not real to repeat the same thing episode after episode. "not fan of", etc

About you not ate all, you can deny in word all you want, but if you don't show the box with it the next day or later in the day with the rest means no proof you not ate it all.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.