Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a straight heads up comparison Jackie trumps Nate, as her delivery is overall better, and I feel like I see more of things as opposed to a fate face and a hat in the shot half the time. Jackie is also less annoying and acts more of an adult. However she uses words without really understanding the meaning of them, repeating them quite a few times, probably in an effort to appear like she’s a fine food expert.

Reactions: 6
However she uses words without really understanding the meaning of them, repeating them quite a few times, probably in an effort to appear like she’s a fine food expert.
How often does she use "mouthfeel?"

• Wow
Reactions: 1
In a straight heads up comparison Jackie trumps Nate, as her delivery is overall better, and I feel like I see more of things as opposed to a fate face and a hat in the shot half the time. Jackie is also less annoying and acts more of an adult. However she uses words without really understanding the meaning of them, repeating them quite a few times, probably in an effort to appear like she’s a fine food expert.
True true very true, although she talks too much it's non stop to me esp when I'm in another room not watching. I like Adam the woo because he does the same as the others but leaves moments to sink in take the scenery and location and not makes it all about him or why I'm here doing this for ladeedadeedahaaaaaaaaaa. Meaning I can only survive one vlog at a season while Adam I can ok able watch 3 vlogs. That says a lot of the tone!* 🌴

Last edited:
I hadn't watched a Jackie video for a while. Then I watched her Space 220 video. Ugh. I forgot how boring she is. Jackie seems like a nice person. However, her vlogs go on forever and doesn't make much sense.

I really don't understand why people love her so much.

Reactions: 7
I hadn't watched a Jackie video for a while. Then I watched her Space 220 video. Ugh. I forgot how boring she is. Jackie seems like a nice person. However, her vlogs go on forever and doesn't make much sense.

I really don't understand why people love her so much.
A vlog has to have the perfect the perfect balance, I like All Ears Molly it's fun, cool, vibe with being normal at the same time, it's not boring and the theme takes you from beginning to end. Well she's with a company so am not surprised they know the perfect recipe. If you teach talk too much too long no breaks or changes it becomes a knowledge teacher and it's a drab no more fun. I don't understand how not the styling of their vlogs not change per vlog.

I liked PMM at first but then the gluttony started to aggravate me, I have a huge appetite myself but I’m 170lbs, lean and fairly muscular and just find his lack of will power kind of pathetic, I’d love to eat 7 deserts a day myself but that much sugar isn’t good
I would vomit/tit myself multiple times a day if I ate like he did. It’s absolutely disgusting. Whenever he looks off from the camera I’m convinced he’s looking for a toilet to destroy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Between the meat sweats and the beer, I'd be checking myself in for my first cardiac stent.

Reactions: 2
Between the meat sweats and the beer, I'd be checking myself in for my first cardiac stent.
I feel like he has to smell bad? People get super a weird and defensive when I say stuff like that but between his weight, what he eats, and the sweating he has to smell terrible. That fedora alone could probably be used like smelling salts to revive people or like ipecac to make them vomit

• Haha
I feel like he has to smell bad? People get super a weird and defensive when I say stuff like that but between his weight, what he eats, and the sweating he has to smell terrible. That fedora alone could probably be used like smelling salts to revive people or like ipecac to make them vomit

Maybe the reason he buys 20 fedoras a month is because he wears it once and it's destroyed after that. TTT could probably smell PMM's stench, even with Covid.

• Heart
Maybe the reason he buys 20 fedoras a month is because he wears it once and it's destroyed after that. TTT could probably smell PMM's stench, even with Covid.
The fedora schtick is so absolutely batshit. They make him look even dumber than I assume he would usually appear. And watching the sweat permeate the outside is vomit inducing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, I started losing my hair when I was 18, and eventually I decided to stop fighting it and just embrace it. So I understand needing to keep things out of the Florida sun.

But a fedora, already the most douchey of headwear, especially one that doesn't even fit?

God gave you and me baseball caps and bandanas for a reason, Nate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I mean, I started losing my hair when I was 18, and eventually I decided to stop fighting it and just embrace it. So I understand needing to keep things out of the Florida sun.

But a fedora, already the most douchey of headwear, especially one that doesn't even fit?

My husband is similar. He shaves his head because it’s thinning and receding so he embraces the bald…but he wouldn’t be caught dead in a motherfucking fedora

There is nothing “adorable” about a fedora Nate, knock it the duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don't last very well in the Florida heat, it's not made to wear to theme parks everyday!

You think he'd better suit wearing a baseball cap or.... a bandana? Really?

Given those as alternatives I think he's probably better off with the fedora.

• Sick
You think he'd better suit wearing a baseball cap or.... a bandana? Really?

Given those as alternatives I think he's probably better off with the fedora.
I personally think he would be better suited off camera so no one has to look at his sweaty ass and shifty bleeping eyes

• Haha
The way he acts you would swear he’s in witness protection
[/QUOTE]
Maybe whoever is carrying his credit card debt put a hit on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.