Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a drink every time he says "actually" and you'll get alcohol poisoning. ESPECIALLY on the fireworks cruise video.

And he's starting to say " I'm so excited about (fill in the blank)" more than Jenny 2 Dinners.
Are you talking about Nate? Yeah he copies everyone.

And “This may be my new favorite _____ (restaurant, steak, drink, whatever).”
Yes! That really grates on my nerves. He even says it before he's even tried the item. EVERYTHING is his new favorite.
I really hope the theme parks see through how fake these vloggers are and how much b.s. they put out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He only tags vloggers? You just pissed your not in the spotlight. The vlogging show off red carpet spotlight as usual.

Just watched the latest vlog and it’s actually shockingly sad. A grown man on his own renting a boat for 10 people… and going around the lake on his own trying to convince himself how great it is. What on Earth is he doing.

Goes to MK and consumes a disgusting amount of junk, including hot dog that looks like a dog has gone on it.

I think he needs some time off to figure out what he’s doing. He needs to vlog less, and I actually quite like the guy.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest vlog and it’s actually shockingly sad. A grown man on his own renting a boat for 10 people… and going around the lake on his own trying to convince himself how great it is. What on Earth is he doing.

Goes to MK and consumes a disgusting amount of junk, including hot dog that looks like a dog has gone on it.

I think he needs some time off to figure out what he’s doing. He needs to vlog less, and I actually quite like the guy.
This guy is truly killing himself… I am about a foot taller and probably weigh about the same as he does and he is literally killing himself

Why does he say anywho's? Why does he say it everytime. Is it saying anyway, because what .....?

It could be let's get to the vlog.

This guy is truly killing himself… I am about a foot taller and probably weigh about the same as he does and he is literally killing himself
He refers to shovelling a giant hotdog into his mouth via the tray it comes in as a ‘fancy’ hack. No that’s grotesque. These Disney vloggers have the worst table eating manners.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Convincing himself how great it is! 😂😂😂😂😂
If you love being next to that abandoned island but reality you won't do this boat again until some reason.

well to be honest he’s probably 4/5 that count as a person so it wasn’t that empty

• Haha
My wife gets pissed at me cuz I mock his videos all the time... I mean that 100 dollar steak at Space 220... Cut like chuck roast... It looked good and I am going to eat there in December but just because a steak cuts that way doesnt mean its cooked properly... I know cuz I eat a tit ton of steak

Reactions: 1
He refers to shovelling a giant hotdog into his mouth via the tray it comes in as a ‘fancy’ hack. No that’s grotesque. These Disney vloggers have the worst table eating manners.
He needs to vlog less, in fact other vloggers as well for they are losing their minds. He's now at a point he doesn't know what to point out as fancy is anymore. Just pooooooooot!

Reactions: 1
Well, that completely bums me out.

Can he be making that much bank on youtube to do such a thing...
I genuinely like the guy. He’s harmless. But I do worry about his health, physical and mental. I’d love to see him do more normal ‘my weekend in Orlando’ and not do as many forced Disney vlogs. Everything seems so insincere with the vloggers these days.

but saying that, even a history of the parks, something more produced. No one does this but mickey views from what I’ve seen.

I genuinely like the guy. He’s harmless. But I do worry about his health, physical and mental. I’d love to see him do more normal ‘my weekend in Orlando’ and not do as many forced Disney vlogs. Everything seems so insincere with the vloggers these days.

but saying that, even a history of the parks, something more produced. No one does this but mickey views from what I’ve seen.
I "liked" him to but then I see this pattern of self abuse that is just getting worse and worse. I mean the guy edits on windows movie maker on a 12 year old PC FFS. I talked about it with my wife last night I guess I just get angry because he is "self medicating" with food... It's almost like the episode of the Simpsons where Homer repeatedly takes a cannon ball to the stomach for fame...

He's too lazy to do that history and he does not have or take time or normal time for himself like Brayden on Mickey Views does and I think Brayden loves his passion doing that what he does. As long as his audience praise him now even still with just the eating and buying for himself and and that's all he doesn't look to need but just repeat the same thing whatever location he's at.

I didn't want to watch Jojo's Space 220 but at least he showed some sneaked surprises on the earth window that happens wheras Nate we not see that and instead all about him and his $100 steak and swearing how amazing it is...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.