Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he acts you would swear he’s in witness protection
Maybe whoever is carrying his credit card debt put a hit on him.
[/QUOTE]
The way he eats they shouldn’t have wasted the money. He’ll be dead before they can execute a hit

Reactions: 1
If you look at Nate’s thumbnails he loves that black shirt with the white dots…is that one of the few tarps that fit him?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That fedora alone could probably be used like smelling salts to revive people or like ipecac to make them vomit
My hubs and I watch PMM but our boys (15 & 17) can't stand him. The first time they saw his sweat soaked fedora, our 17 year old said "Holy crap, imagine what that hat smells like!" They are both paranoid that when we go to WDW next summer we'll see PMM, SE, ATW or TTT and we'll go out of our way to say hi and embarrass them (not going to happen - although embarrrassing teens is fun sometimes).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My hubs and I watch PMM but our boys (15 & 17) can't stand him. The first time they saw his sweat soaked fedora, our 17 year old said "Holy crap, imagine what that hat smells like!" They are both paranoid that when we go to WDW next summer we'll see PMM, SE, ATW or TTT and we'll go out of our way to say hi and embarrass them (not going to happen - although embarrrassing teens is fun sometimes).
You can probably use that as leverage for only playing PMM videos on the TV until they finish their homework.

I wish the boat thing surprised me, it doesn't though. He's always been on the lower spectrum of the creative side; nearly all of his content is a refresh of a previous Disney World visit. Eating like he always does, sweating like he always does, Test Track, Tower of Terror or 7 Dwarfs Mine Train for the 80th time. Now that the repeats aren't working he's scraping bottom of the barrell with boring random resort rentals - what a treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I came from the parks two weeks ago and I didn’t see any sightings of any of our favorites at all. I did see some people sticking a camera in their faces as they see how people with zero talent set can do this and said why not but I was hoping to see Nate so I could get the tea.

• Heart
Did anyone notice that in the last video I think it was, Nate mentioned there was an issue with his camera? And that he had ordered a new one. So again, instead of paying of the CC debt, he is ordering (not needed) new equipment to continue his facade, I mean work.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Doesn't anyone repair anything any more?

I mean, if he's worried about not being able to post the same damned video over and over again, just shoot with his phone and apologize that the quality is off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I came from the parks two weeks ago and I didn’t see any sightings of any of our favorites at all. I did see some people sticking a camera in their faces as they see how people with zero talent set can do this and said why not but I was hoping to see Nate so I could get the tea.
what tea?

Did anyone notice that in the last video I think it was, Nate mentioned there was an issue with his camera? And that he had ordered a new one. So again, instead of paying of the CC debt, he is ordering (not needed) new equipment to continue his facade, I mean work.
It's facade, not work!

nearly all of his content is a refresh of a previous Disney World visit.
I've noticed that. The problem is exacerbated if you watch more than one Disney vlogger, especially if that vlogger is Super Enthused.

Is there any of the Disney vloggers who, in your opinion, successfully manages to keep their content fresh and interesting?

• Heart
My post was unambiguous.

Are you okay?
Where is the middle finger emoji when you need it? I’m just fine. Your post made no bleeping sense which is why I asked.

Are you okay? Nevermind, don’t answer that, you are an antagonistic asshole obviously to immediately ask “are you okay?”

You've got to be a troll who just joined to start tit. GTFO. :rolleyes:
Right?? I’m still waiting on tattle to add the eye roll emoji to our list of reactions…or maybe a middle finger?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I've noticed that. The problem is exacerbated if you watch more than one Disney vlogger, especially if that vlogger is Super Enthused.

Is there any of the Disney vloggers who, in your opinion, successfully manages to keep their content fresh and interesting?
Mmmmmmmmm

All Ears Molly - she works with a company

Who else...........
Dani 702... Yeah mmmm not really

Practically for the average vloggers none XD! The way they present and talk is same old tape recorder again and again and again.

Last edited:
Dani isn't that bad, she tries to do other things. Like all those Springs and outside theme park places she visited.

Dani isn't that bad, she tries to do other things. Like all those Springs and outside theme park places she visited.
That's the girl who sounds like the manager of Aerosmith in Rnrc right? Everytime she pops up in a video I'm waiting for her to order a super stretch limo.

The only vloggers I follow now are Oyby, he used to do Roy meets world on the Attractions magazine channel, and is quite creative but a bit too obsessed with pokemon. And I watch Vincent Vision, but he will probably end up on the pile of vloggers I no longer watch soon (TTT, ATW, JS, MK, KP, PMM, OA, etc.) And I only watch the Allears videos when Molly is by herself, the others, especially the ginger girl and those with the silly nicknames, are just meh.

• Heart
img_1_1632702069055.jpg

When Nate finally gets tired of the fake nice guy Disney tit an transforms into a new him 😏✌Lol

Side note i have no idea who the guy in the pic is or what future plans Nate has..but i could not pass up on giving my future thoughts 🤣🤣 aka on the real the nice guy act will get old quick..just like with a certain other 🤡

• Haha
Fweinds, I watched the Space 220 video, mostly because I was so horrified by the description of a 24 oz steak. Now, admittedly, he didn't finish it, but did still have a crap-ton of calamari, plus desert, plus a cocktail that looked like a complete sugar bomb.

I lift weights, and I eat a lot of protein, and even the thought of 24 oz of meat turned my stomach.

Fweinds, I watched the Space 220 video, mostly because I was so horrified by the description of a 24 oz steak. Now, admittedly, he didn't finish it, but did still have a crap-ton of calamari, plus desert, plus a cocktail that looked like a complete sugar bomb.
Plus snacks on the fireworks cruise. He left the boat with a half eaten bag of Bucees Beaver Nuggets.

16B4EAB8-4249-4BCB-BA77-34041C314029.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.