Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked PMM at first but then the gluttony started to aggravate me, I have a huge appetite myself but I’m 170lbs, lean and fairly muscular and just find his lack of will power kind of pathetic, I’d love to eat 7 deserts a day myself but that much sugar isn’t good

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I genuinely like the guy. He’s harmless. But I do worry about his health, physical and mental. I’d love to see him do more normal ‘my weekend in Orlando’ and not do as many forced Disney vlogs. Everything seems so insincere with the vloggers these days.
I believe some vlogger's they just make their own problems. In fact they do it to themselves. To me is like some vloggers are on a mission to do back show to their parents what they were not allowed to have and now it's become an addiction. The things we see is what they're going through.

Reactions: 1
I believe some vlogger's they just make their own problems. In fact they do it to themselves. To me is like some vloggers are on a mission to do back show to their parents what they were not allowed to have and now it's become an addiction. The things we see is what they're going through.
100% agree with you here. However when the highlight of your life is reviewing a hot dog you have time to think of tit

Reactions: 2
100% agree with you here. However when the highlight of your life is reviewing a hot dog you have time to think of tit
Yes actually I don't think they have to even make, they just do, react to the tit feelings.

I use Nate and Tim Tracker as two examples paying attention how Nate reacts is around his mom or also sister. Tim has mentioned he was jealous seeing a neigbor with a camera idk. This tells a lot how they foresee there past to make up for it show it out in the future.

• Haha
That will be divorce number 3 then, right?
Does Jackie have her own thread? I've only been watching SE and PMM with my parents in the last few months. Didn't even realize she was dating expedition theme park until I recognized his voice. If there is a thread for her (I couldnt find it) I'd love to read more about her.

I also had no idea she was 43. I am enjoying hate watching both of them, but I think I will stick to Disney food blog and Mickey views for the real Disney content.

Just watched the latest vlog and it’s actually shockingly sad. A grown man on his own renting a boat for 10 people… and going around the lake on his own trying to convince himself how great it is. What on Earth is he doing.
I found it strange that he would rent that boat alone...but in previous vlogs someone rented out the boat & he got to join in on the fun. I mean if you're trying to shoot content why not invite another vlogger or heck, even some Patreons/fans? Very weird. And even in the middle of 'nowhere' on a boat he still has shifty eyes. Who is following you, Nate? You can tell us. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Jackie have her own thread? I've only been watching SE and PMM with my parents in the last few months. Didn't even realize she was dating expedition theme park until I recognized his voice. If there is a thread for her (I couldnt find it) I'd love to read more about her.

I also had no idea she was 43. I am enjoying hate watching both of them, but I think I will stick to Disney food blog and Mickey views for the real Disney content.
No she doesn't, usually anything brought up is here. You got most discoveries in already🙌. yeah 👏
She was on What Not To Wear!

wow she’s 43…??? No career and 3rd marriage sounds about right for our vlogger avengers.

Nate: Hello Fwends. I'm on a pontoon boat. Alone.

Evil Texan: You're gonna need a bigger boat. (Cue Jaws theme)

• Haha
At 8:05 in the solo pontoon excursion, Nate says that Discovery Island is abandoned and "all covered by bushel".
71zP3cfJUwL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she doesn't, usually anything brought up is here. You got most discoveries in already🙌. yeah 👏
She was on What Not To Wear!
Omg thank you lemonsqueeze I didn't realize she was on WNTW!!! According to Wntw she was 30 in 2008 she def looks younger than that here. She must have good genes.

Reactions: 3
Actually, she does have career. Vlogging is not her main/only source of income.
Oh really? ...and what is that.

Cannot be if she's vlogging full - time NOW!

I am enjoying hate watching both of them, but I think I will stick to Disney food blog and Mickey views for the real Disney content.
Hey bud, Could you let in on what you mean sticking with real Disney content only, when it comes to Jackie not. Is her Disney content not real? I'm just curious to know your answer or reasoning even I agree with that.

Last edited:
Oh really? ...and what is that.

Cannot be if she's vlogging full - time NOW!

Hey bud, Could you let in on what you mean sticking with real Disney content only, when it comes to Jackie not. Is her Disney content not real? I'm just curious to know your answer or reasoning even I agree with that.
Lol I meant just for actual enjoyment and to learn something. I don't find SE or PMM very helpful or informative. Disney food blog and Mickey views I find actually get to the point and at least shares info I don't already know. I could just go read the menus on the Disney website and learn more than what SE and PMM provide.

I guess SE and PMM are still Disney content, but it really feels more like any other follow me around blogger that just happens to be at Disney. Didn't mean to be insulting sorry if it came off that way. I meant more of "I will keep watching SE and PMM to roast them" but watch DFB and MV if I want to not be annoyed

• Heart
Lol I meant just for actual enjoyment and to learn something. I don't find SE or PMM very helpful or informative. Disney food blog and Mickey views I find actually get to the point and at least shares info I don't already know. I could just go read the menus on the Disney website and learn more than what SE and PMM provide.

I guess SE and PMM are still Disney content, but it really feels more like any other follow me around blogger that just happens to be at Disney. Didn't mean to be insulting sorry if it came off that way. I meant more of "I will keep watching SE and PMM to roast them" but watch DFB and MV if I want to not be annoyed
Oh no no no! You exactly hit the mark!
I was just wanting to know your reasoning because not on Nate but on Jackie. I find Jackie a little way more interesting than Nate but not to the point where like you say I'll learn anything. I can see you like Mickey Views because yes you learn incredible details, news development etc Jackie is annoying like Nate but in another way too much teaching you like a drab too much talking, repetition every vlog.
I watch All Ears Molly and she's the Definition, she's cool, she's fun, she's informative and right balance of norm that every vlog is extraordinary and her company is most creative! ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is such an obscure point but anyone else think it weird that he referenced seeing Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox walking in his video? Maybe Im underestimating his knowledge of pop culture but can’t help but wonder if he took someone else’s footage. I thought that once before when he was riding the people mover and the lights were on in Space Mountain, wouldn’t you lead with that as your video title if that was your own footage? It just screams desperate for comments..

Why would he be desperate for comments. Doesn't he know it's people's free will to leave one. :rolleyes: enough.. the vloggers have more than enough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.