Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm remember wrong, but I had the impression that Oldballs, MD was kind of a silver fox. That guy looks decrepit.

Maybe I'm remember wrong, but I had the impression that Oldballs, MD was kind of a silver fox. That guy looks decrepit.
Aww come on, it’s bad enough that poor elderly man got stuck next to GiggleShits The Sweaty Clown but now he’s decrepit?? This is why I bleeping hate vloggers. You get stuck in their bleeping videos without your consent for the entire internet to pick you apart.

I think we should stick to picking the vloggers apart and leave their unsuspecting victims alone. That’s just my feeling on it🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You think he'd better suit wearing a baseball cap or.... a bandana? Really?

Given those as alternatives I think he's probably better off with the fedora.
Given his Scranton connection, and the off the wall tit he says and does from time to time, this is the first thing that came to mind when I read the bandana recommendation...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like Jackie mentioned in her coverage of that boat ride that their "friends" (likely the ones that rented the boat and invited them all) brought those nuggs with them... Or I could be making that up...

I think we should stick to picking the vloggers apart and leave their unsuspecting victims alone. That’s just my feeling on it🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
That's fair. In my meager defense, I was just trying to say that from the pictures of the boyfriend I saw, he looked like a well-put-together guy in his 50s. The guy in the photo, who I'm sure is a lovely person, is not that.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
That's fair. In my meager defense, I was just trying to say that from the pictures of the boyfriend I saw, he looked like a well-put-together guy in his 50s. The guy in the photo, who I'm sure is a lovely person, is not that.
Ooo y'all mean! Put together by appearance? We don't know how either one treats people.

Totally understandable. I forgot that we were comparing this elderly man to another older guy. That’s a solid defense. I also wasn’t trying to attack you, it’s just that one thing that really grinds my gears when these vloggers capture unsuspecting people in their vlogs. I recently found myself in a RixFlix vlog looking my absolute worst and it still has me pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I thought I would enjoy his latest Contemporary Resort new vlog. One vlog without a giant food fest and early heart attack. Just a nice tour without watching a grown man stuff his face with theme park sugar.

but no, he proceeds to buy 2 special sweet treats that are huge. Eats both of them! Then goes to MK and stuffs a mickey pretzel.

it’s just disgusting now. He doesn’t need to film it all. I’ve never cared what people eat but this man is killing himself. It reminds me of that food mukbang guy Nicocado. It’s very sad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.