Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PMM made a cameo in JoJo's vlog about Space 220. It was real quick, but he was kind of talking normal. Not over emphasizing words. No fwendz speak.

It's such a weird choice for him to speak like a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PMM made a cameo in JoJo's vlog about Space 220. It was real quick, but he was kind of talking normal. Not over emphasizing words. No fwendz speak.

It's such a weird choice for him to speak like a toddler.
Natalie from Adam the Woo's channel has a nice speaking voice when she's not in "work mode".

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He was so obnoxious on the private boat and then the toddler hey Fwends going under a pedestrian bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok. That's just straight up weird.
No one does that on such a regular basis as he does, unless one has something to "hide"... in some way, shape, or form.
Maybe he's looking out for someone who may come to serve him with papers 🤷‍♀️ I mean he looks seriously paranoid all the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Dude acts like he’s being followed ALL 👏🏼 THE 👏🏼 TIME 👏🏼

I swear when he’s not eating he’s seeing visions of dancing meats and sweets
Hiding from the bill collectors 😂

Also there’s nothing fancy about “blue sparkling champagne.” Which he then forgot what it was 2 minutes later. Moron.

None of these bloggers could hold a real job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jackie going "oh my oh my" going along with whoever invited her and Nate as if she never did a private boat experience like this before!!

Nate to end the vlog "I had so much fun and so Happy to be here in Florida" 🤪 that I can do these experiences.

You show off everything and then you want to say someone else invited paid a set price to have room for up to 8 people. So you showed off that you and Jackie were one of those eight.

Jackie and Nate go do your own cruise and invite 6 or 8 other people to experience it that are not vloggers. You have the 💰 money for it. Then you can say your grateful you can have able all these experiences. Oh but no still want to binge these experiences only is at when someone pays it. Such Grifters!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jackie going "oh my oh my" going along with whoever invited her and Nate as if she never did a private boat experience like this before!!

Nate to end the vlog "I had so much fun and so Happy to be here in Florida" 🤪 that I can do these experiences.

To be here? You show off everything and then you want to say someone else invited paid a set price to have room for up to 8 people. So you showed off that you and Jackie were one of those eight.

Jackie and Nate go do your own cruise and invite 6 or 8 other people to experience it that are not vloggers. You have the 💰 money for it but still want to binge at when someone else pays it. Such Grifters!
Did Jackie explain why she hasn't dyed her hair in awhile? Her channel name is going to be changed to Super Dark Roots if she continues.

• Haha
Yawn, more videos of Nate eating. It would be good if he mixed it up a bit, as he is basically a food channel.

that being said, I’ve noticed quite a lot of vloggers lately slowing down with their content in general.

Reactions: 2
Oh my God. I would be livid if I had to be on a private fireworks cruise with him having to listen to his nonstop yapping and laughing. So obnoxious and disrespectful. Just shut up already.

He said he’s hungry for dinner, then called it “din-din”….he can’t be bleeping serious

Also, he sweating in “space” lol, what a mess this idiot is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Vloggers waiting in the standby line for a restaurant they can eat at any time they want since they live around the corner vs. people on a once-in-a-lifetime trip who want to try something new never sits right with me, idc. Just for you to sweat, stuff your face and chuckle at everything. (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic, but in the comments of Jackie's most recent video, she discloses that Sam is in the US so the 2 of them can get married.

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic, but in the comments of Jackie's most recent video, she discloses that Sam is in the US so the 2 of them can get married.
woohoo are they filming 90 day fiancée? She is a reality TV star already 😂

• Haha
Only NOW???
Because she put his face up in the thumbnail?

Keep showing OFF you always have a way out! In front of British ppl's fans faces! 🇬🇧
Nobody cares

Take a drink every time he says "actually" and you'll get alcohol poisoning. ESPECIALLY on the fireworks cruise video.

And he's starting to say " I'm so excited about (fill in the blank)" more than Jenny 2 Dinners.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.