Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey @Century20 ! I hope you didn’t have anything to do at work today- there’s a new video that needs your WLG spotting skills!!
Upon further forensic review it does not appear WL girl joined Nate in the latest snooze fest. Sorry everyone. 😂

Just like his act this constant commenting about the heat is getting old. . . .

612244.jpg

6124444.jpg

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched big boy in a while and had a few minutes so caught the latest ..what was the point of inviting him to the media day ..he spent more time repeating how wonderful it was to be in an empty pandora then showing pandora ..showed a breakfast that was not available to the general public ..left because of the heat ..didn’t describe the encanto show but filmed from an angle where you couldn’t see anything then filmed a fireworks show that is months old

seems like a waste of money on Disney’s part to host these bloggers

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand the complaining about the heat by the Orlando vloggers. We get, it’s hot there.

Reactions: 11
I can’t stand the complaining about the heat by the Orlando vloggers. We get, it’s hot there.
I love it when DFB (and others) review ice cream/Dole Whip treats and one of their complaints are that they melt too quickly in the heat. Um...I'd worry if they didn't.

• Haha
Dint in the volt before this one. The Tiana one he say how living in Florida he is used to the heat....

Yet a few months back he said he wont park vlog much over the summer due to the heat.

Iv been to Florida in August many times. Yes it's hot but iv still rope dropped to fireworks. Maybe Nate if you slimmed down and wore cloths appropriate to the weather you might be ok

Reactions: 2
Dint in the volt before this one. The Tiana one he say how living in Florida he is used to the heat....

Yet a few months back he said he wont park vlog much over the summer due to the heat.

Iv been to Florida in August many times. Yes it's hot but iv still rope dropped to fireworks. Maybe Nate if you slimmed down and wore cloths appropriate to the weather you might be ok
yup- I want to know the real story behind his Tiana's video LOL Somebody posted a screenshot on here where you could see him and Kristen waiting in the crowds while the ride was shut down for hours that day. It was daylight.
But then in Nate's vlog it was nighttime when they were actually on the ride. There is NO WAY this guy stood out in the heat for that long waiting for a ride HAHA Even if he went and hung out in air conditioning somewhere- we know he doesn't wait for rides. So i wanna know what really went on! 🤣

Also- same with the August Disney trips! We've gone 5 or 6 times now in August, and we're also rope drop to fireworks people, WITH kids in tow! :oops:i ts honestly manageable if you actually wear shorts and actually carry a water bottle LOL

Was just able to watch the Pandora/Epcot video. Once again, Nate was unable to clearly communicate his thoughts in an intelligent manner. However, whatever points he awkwardly did try to make on the new EPCOT areas were of the ass kissing Disney variety. This time he took it even a step further and attempted to toss Disney's salad.
If you want to watch an honest review of the new EPCOT areas, watch Kristen's vlog. She obviously has bigger cajones than Nate and is able to criticize her employer.

Was just able to watch the Pandora/Epcot video. Once again, Nate was unable to clearly communicate his thoughts in an intelligent manner. However, whatever points he awkwardly did try to make on the new EPCOT areas were of the ass kissing Disney variety. This time he took it even a step further and attempted to toss Disney's salad.
If you want to watch an honest review of the new EPCOT areas, watch Kristen's vlog. She obviously has bigger cajones than Nate and is able to criticize her employer.
Nobody is going to call him out in the comments for this or for putting another Tiana video out. His fans are delusional and quite sad.

Yup. I noticed it’s one of her better performing videos, too. Lots of “Appreciate the honesty” comments. I think it shows that people are tired of having the Pixie Dust blown at them lol
But, gurl!! Be careful you don’t lose those CM discounts!!! 😅 you buy too much Disney food to give that up! 🤣

Yup. I noticed it’s one of her better performing videos, too. Lots of “Appreciate the honesty” comments. I think it shows that people are tired of having the Pixie Dust blown at them lol
But, gurl!! Be careful you don’t lose those CM discounts!!! 😅 you buy too much Disney food to give that up! 🤣
She's walking a very fine line here. It all depends on what leader sees the video and how they interpret her "criticism".

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Ultimate Disney Shill. A man who already started with mush for brains who doesn’t even know what he is saying anymore.

This is what he is excited for at the Communicore opening. “People walking on pathways” 🤪

IMG_0954.png

IMG_0955.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.