Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why people think playing a character is a bad thing...

Meemaw means grandma at least where I'm from. That appears to be a childless Disney adult possibly 34 based on her user name. A lot of Disney adults are sad for sure. Not all of course.
I've been thinking about that for a while. I'm very turned off by Nate's "Mr Morrow" character and Jackie's "Super Enthused" character... but I didn't fly off the handle when I found out that Steve Carell isn't really a 40-year-old virgin. So what's different?

To me, the difference is that the vloggers don't acknowledge what they're doing. It's more like reality television, which is not at all real even though the producers pretend that it is -- and I find that equally distasteful. Either be genuine or acknowledge that you're doing a bit, but don't pretend that the character is the real you.

I agree on the definition of "meemaw". I learned it from watching The Big Bang Theory -- it's the name that Sheldon had for his grandmother. I wouldn't call this woman a "meemaw", although I wouldn't be shocked to see 34-year-old meemaws in Florida (I kid, Floridian Tattlers, I kid ;)).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ok... I'm only posting about this here because I know they read it, and I feel like it needs to be pointed out. HAHA
So- the Kingdom Krew posted a "Reel", where sean and kristen basically imitate Nate, talking about his drink. Nate is in it, too.
ANYHOOS in one part you can see WLG standing there, with her arms crossed, just like every other time we've "seen" her. :rolleyes: And I just have to say GIRL!!!! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! LOL You are dating a super goofy, outgoing guy who doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. And you're just gonna stand there like a little turtle in your shell?? Let it go! You're in the "YouTuber" world now, girl. Learn it, Live it, Love it. 🤷‍♀️🤣
sorry- I mean, I know we dont know anything about the girl- but the body language i've seen so far is speaking volumes!

Reactions: 6
ok... I'm only posting about this here because I know they read it, and I feel like it needs to be pointed out. HAHA
So- the Kingdom Krew posted a "Reel", where sean and kristen basically imitate Nate, talking about his drink. Nate is in it, too.
ANYHOOS in one part you can see WLG standing there, with her arms crossed, just like every other time we've "seen" her. :rolleyes: And I just have to say GIRL!!!! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! LOL You are dating a super goofy, outgoing guy who doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. And you're just gonna stand there like a little turtle in your shell?? Let it go! You're in the "YouTuber" world now, girl. Learn it, Live it, Love it. 🤷‍♀️🤣
sorry- I mean, I know we dont know anything about the girl- but the body language i've seen so far is speaking volumes!
Thanks for the tip on the IG stuff as always!

How weird. Always the same shorts and sneakers. Just standing there.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the tip on the IG stuff as always!

How weird. Always the same shorts and sneakers. Just standing there.
haha always happy to share the interesting stuff!
and yeah, its so weird!! She really always looks like a younger cousin that hes dragging along with him, that doesn't want to be there. like " ok, how long are we gonna be here?" :rolleyes:

Like you and I keep saying- Kristen is SUCH a better match for his overall "energy" and "vibe". It's sad :confused: But, hey, I'm sure she'll find somebody who can actually read a menu! LOL

Last edited:
ANYHOOS in one part you can see WLG standing there, with her arms crossed, just like every other time we've "seen" her. :rolleyes:
Great job @Dismom2 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ As I find Sean insufferable I try to avoid anything related to the kingdom krew.

Maybe she is not happy she can't have cozy time with just Nate at epcot? Instead she is stuck with the group of clowns.

1000009801.jpg

Great job @Dismom2 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ As I find Sean insufferable I try to avoid anything related to the kingdom krew.

Maybe she is not happy she can't have cozy time with just Nate at epcot? Instead she is stuck with the group of clowns.

View attachment 2920297
🤣 🤣 thank you! I learned my WLG spotting skills from the best!! LOL
And yeah, you could be right- she's probably like "Why are these fools treating my man like a puppet and making him do stuff for a stupid video?? :oops: Can't we go back to our cozy staycation at the Grand Floridian??" 🤣
Girl... him being goofy on camera is what provides you all that disney pixie dust, get used to it! HAHA

Reactions: 2
🤣 🤣 thank you! I learned my WLG spotting skills from the best!! LOL
And yeah, you could be right- she's probably like "Why are these fools treating my man like a puppet and making him do stuff for a stupid video?? :oops: Can't we go back to our cozy staycation at the Grand Floridian??" 🤣
Girl... him being goofy on camera is what provides you all that disney pixie dust, get used to it! HAHA
You know Sean and Kristen are yelling at Nate...."dance monkey! dance! We need the views and money!"

Also, is fatass trying to make people believe that he does push ups or any exercise?

I know this has been brought up many times before but I'll throw it out there again:
This guy puts out 2 videos per week. WTF DOES HE DO ALL DAY ??????
I know he's a world class athlete but how much training does he actually do?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know Sean and Kristen are yelling at Nate...."dance monkey! dance! We need the views and money!"
yup.... and honestly i dont blame WLG if she was annoyed at them. And I dont even judge her for her shynesss- i'm one of the most shy people on the planet in real life!! LOL so i get that!
BUT because I'm shy, I also dont choose to hang around with super outgoing people, or vloggers who put themselves out there for a living. If shes choosing to hang around people like this, i think it's better to take an "If you can't beat em, join em" approach and just get right in there and be goofy with them ( like Sean's friend did in that same TikTok where I spotted WLG). That seems like it might be more fun than just standing with your arms crossed or scurrying off to hide all the time. 🤷‍♀️

I know this has been brought up many times before but I'll throw it out there again:
I know he's a world class athlete but how much training does he actually do?
yup- thats the age-old question!! I can tell from his video that he doesn't vacuum his floors. The dog is overweight, too so we know hes not walking her enough. He also said in his vlog yesterday that he doesn't cook much.... so, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I get the feeling WLG might work remote a lot or has a flexible schedule, so probably just a lot of "cozy" time with her. While his channel slowly sinks.

That is the age old question.
My guess he stumbles out bed late morning half drunk from the night before, walks the dog, on days he does not film he probably goes to pickup lunch since he does not cook, takes an afternoon nap, meets up with WL girl for dinner after she is done with work, and then goes out drinking at some local restaurant/bar probably with that clown Sean and other acquaintances I mean fwiends.

Mostly seeing if I can upload video here's the video of WLG in the reel.

Reactions: 3
That is the age old question.
My guess he stumbles out bed late morning half drunk from the night before, walks the dog, on days he does not film he probably goes to pickup lunch since he does not cook, takes an afternoon nap, meets up with WL girl for dinner after she is done with work, and then goes out drinking at some local restaurant/bar probably with that clown Sean and other acquaintances I mean fwiends.
And how often do you have to go grocery shopping for Bud Light and Coffee Creamer ?
---
Mostly seeing if I can upload video here's the video of WLG in the reel.
View attachment 2920868
I bet she was really impressed by that one standing pushup ! What is he ? A 14 year old ? Maybe he can get on a bike and do a wheelie.

• Haha
She looks like she doesn’t want to be ’ there.
completely. And like I said earlier (since we know they read here) if shes gonna hang out with people like this, the best thing to do is just go with it and join in. At the end of that Reel, you can see Sean's friend joins in dancing. If shes worried about her job or something- eh- her "famous" man brings in enough to keep the Pixie Dust flowing for both of them, i'm sure. 🤷‍♀️

I bet she was really impressed by that one standing pushup ! What is he ? A 14 year old ? Maybe he can get on a bike and do a wheelie.
This was F'N priceless!

But seriously, what can they be doing with this massive amount of downtime he has since getting so damn lazy?
---
At the end of that Reel, you can see Sean's friend joins in dancing. If shes worried about her job or something- eh- her "famous" man brings in enough to keep the Pixie Dust flowing for both of them, i'm sure. 🤷‍♀️
Screw Sean and his friends. If WLG wants to help her man boost views and subs she should straight up kick Sean in the dick on camera.

• Haha
Screw Sean and his friends. If WLG wants to help her man boost views and subs she should straight up kick Sean in the dick on camera.
🤣 🤣 thats what i'm saying! At least that would be more fun for her- and the viewers- than just standing there with her arms crossed.

For those with a keen eye you can see two things from Nate's IG. First, he's eating at that dump Crystal Palace (not sure if alone or with WLG). Second, he keeps a bottle of tequila and Jack Daniels. Looks like he's upgrading at home. No more Bud Light and creamer for rockstar Nate.

IMG_7957.jpeg
IMG_7956.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.