Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’ll be the new star? Either way, I hope they’re in it for the right reasons and happy. If I were her, I’d be a little upset that he still wasn’t featuring me although it could be a new relationship and he’s still unsure. I definitely think he’s at a point where he needs to take down old videos of his ex Unless they’re not that serious yet. I know I would be thinking can you get rid of that stuff now if I were her. I almost have a feeling he won’t ever introduced her as girlfriend, because that will ruin a lot of his persona he created.
Well- it could be her that doesnt want to be in the videos- yet or at all. Based on the fact that her IG is locked down and she apparently deactivated her facebook page that i had found at one point.... shes a private person, not chasing that social media fame. Which is fair, but definitely seems an odd "match" for somebody who makes his money that way. I feel like he would need somebody who could hold their own and be ok with being part of all of that.

The pictures of everybody at the birthday dinner for annoying mouse made me feel so sad for Kiersten having to sit all the way at the other end, she looked sad to me 😭
I did, too!!! :-( And even the couple times he DID have Kristen on camera, she seemed to be trying too hard to come across as "happy". :-/ I just think of all the work she put into his birthday- where was this new girl in all of that??? Shouldn't that have been her job as the one hes actually dating?? She didn't even appear to be at the party!! And New Years Eve-Kristen was the one with him for that as well as at Waffle House afterward. Why didn't he figure out a way to spend it with his actual "girl"??
I don't know... something still seems weird about the whole thing, again, just based on how focused he has seemed on Kristen for like a year now! I'm curious how he even managed to meet this girl! HAHA

Reactions: 2
Well- it could be her that doesnt want to be in the videos- yet or at all. Based on the fact that her IG is locked down and she apparently deactivated her facebook page that i had found at one point.... shes a private person, not chasing that social media fame. Which is fair, but definitely seems an odd "match" for somebody who makes his money that way. I feel like he would need somebody who could hold their own and be ok with being part of all of that.

I did, too!!! :-( And even the couple times he DID have Kristen on camera, she seemed to be trying too hard to come across as "happy". :-/ I just think of all the work she put into his birthday- where was this new girl in all of that??? Shouldn't that have been her job as the one hes actually dating?? She didn't even appear to be at the party!! And New Years Eve-Kristen was the one with him for that as well as at Waffle House afterward. Why didn't he figure out a way to spend it with his actual "girl"??
I don't know... something still seems weird about the whole thing, again, just based on how focused he has seemed on Kristen for like a year now! I'm curious how he even managed to meet this girl! HAHA
I was a long time believer that this was all some kind of flop or propaganda, and Veronica would be working her way back home like a teenager who runs away. I’ve got to say I thought I was 100% correct that she would’ve been back after a year and then after two years and then after three I still kept thinking she’ll go back and then when it never happened and I watched friends going and coming… Their divorce never happened until like I don’t remember what year but it was a long time… I thought they were secretly together for the longest time, especially when she would be in videos, and he would try to hide her, They remain following each other…
But I think that that thought has finally officially left my head and I don’t ever see those two back together again, They wouldn’t even look right anymore. Any who’s moving on, He finally finds Kiersten a friend, who actually remained in the picture for over a year without disappearing. They laugh together they goofed off. They had very similar personalities. They both love food, and I thought this is it. She’s the one she’s the girl we’ve been waiting for!!! And now I just feel like my fake little world has been shattered!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I was a long time believer that this was all some kind of flop or propaganda, and Veronica would be working her way back home like a teenager who runs away. I’ve got to say I thought I was 100% correct that she would’ve been back after a year and then after two years and then after three I still kept thinking she’ll go back and then when it never happened and I watched friends going and coming… Their divorce never happened until like I don’t remember what year but it was a long time… I thought they were secretly together for the longest time, especially when she would be in videos, and he would try to hide her, They remain following each other…
But I think that that thought has finally officially left my head and I don’t ever see those two back together again, They wouldn’t even look right anymore. Any who’s moving on, He finally finds Kiersten a friend, who actually remained in the picture for over a year without disappearing. They laugh together they goofed off. They had very similar personalities. They both love food, and I thought this is it. She’s the one she’s the girl we’ve been waiting for!!! And now I just feel like my fake little world has been shattered!!!
yuuuup.... i thought Veronica might come back, too. And i think both of them did, too, and thats part of why they waited so long to make it final. But, now i see that it was probably a 'better as friends" thing. They seem to get along ok and handle the dog stuff together. I'm not sure if they hang out when shes in orlando. But this past trip, she posted an IG story where she like full-on walked into his apartment like she lived there, to "greet" the dog. HAHA It will be interesting when the dog is no longer in the picture to see what happens.
And 100% the same thoughts about Kristen!! It just seemed so "easy"- they were friends for awhile. They seemed to share humor ( i remember one video where he took off his hat, and she actually beat him to his "You're BALD!!" joke, and even very recently she did a video at an asian grocery store and did his "You're coming home with me!" bit. ) Shes way more of a realist than he is, but i think he needs that balance. They both love Disney and food, wouldn't judge each other. She joined right in with his other friends (promise/ maria ) and he joined with her friends (Ryan, Sean). She handled helping RSVLTS with that party like a professional wife HAHA In my fake little world, i could just see them going around the world eating snacks together. and now that fake little world is no more :-( :-( Again, i'm not judging WL Girl yet-- but i just dont see anybody fitting into his life- especially handling the "public" aspect of it- as well and Kristen has. They're probably all at opening day of Festival of the Arts today, i gues we'll see what's in tomorrow's videos.

Last edited:
yuuuup.... i thought Veronica might come back, too. And i think both of them did, too, and thats part of why they waited so long to make it final. But, now i see that it was probably a 'better as friends" thing. They seem to get along ok and handle the dog stuff together. I'm not sure if they hang out when shes in orlando. But this past trip, she posted an IG story where she like full-on walked into his apartment like she lived there, to "greet" the dog. HAHA It will be interesting when the dog is no longer in the picture to see what happens.
And 100% the same thoughts about Kristen!! It just seemed so "easy"- they were friends for awhile. They seemed to share humor ( i remember one video where he took off his hat, and she actually beat him to his "You're BALD!!" joke, and even very recently she did a video at an asian grocery store and did his "You're coming home with me!" bit. ) Shes way more of a realist than he is, but i think he needs that balance. They both love Disney and food, wouldn't judge each other. She joined right in with his other friends (promise/ maria ) and he joined with her friends (Ryan, Sean). She handled helping RSVLTS with that party like a professional wife HAHA In my fake little world, i could just see them going around the world eating snacks together. and now that fake little world is no more :-( :-( Again, i'm not judging WL Girl yet-- but i just dont see her fitting into his life- especially handling the "public" aspect of it- as well and Kristen has. They're probably all at opening day of Festival of the Arts today, is goes we'll see what's in tomorrow's videos. Get
I wonder if he just says the doors open, so he doesn’t have to go down those stairs and back up again 😂

• Haha
i completely agree!! shes been a simp for him for awhile. Theres one video in particular on her channel, from back in like August. It was her and Nate at Boathouse brunch with that Bethany Vinton girl (another food "creator"). Anyway- you can just pick up on something in that video. At one point Nate leaves for a minute and when he comes back hes like " I want you guys to know something...." And just the way she looks at him, theres something. And then later in the video, Nate takes her camera and starts zooming in on her eyes and her lips, and shes just like kinda flirty laughing "Nate's hijacking my camera. what are you doing??"

And the pictures of her, nate and sean from the 100th ball and Club 33. she seems to be trying to stand super close to Nate.

I think shes even still simping for him. She just uses a different tone with him. Shes done enough videos with true "just friends"- sean, ryan, her roomates- that you can pick up on a difference. like at the Bull and Bear dinner Nate says he doesn't like tuna, and just way she looks at him and says "Well,, i love it...." Even in his most recent video at the party when she goes to show the birthday card that she got for maria, instead of just holding it up, she like moves to stand right really close to Nate. And a minute later when they're waiting for their table, you can tell shes standing really close to him, too when there was room for her to stand elsewhere. And like you said, this isn't even getting into the stuff like all that work on his party, getting chummy with his coworkers from RSVLTS to help plan it, like intertwining herself in all the parts of his life. just seems like more than just "Hes a good friend" things.
I also notice the way she responds to comments about Nate is different, too. somebody saying her and nate should go to Aulani, and shes like "that would be the dream!" instead of just like " that might be fun" or just not responding to that comment. Even on her recent Q&A video somebody commented "Are you and Nate married?", and she didnt' reply- you would think she would want to shut that thought down, especially if she knows hes dating other people. and shes usually good about replying to comments, so she had to have seen it. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Great comment. So much simping. Remember when he rented a Treehouse Villa and had people over. She was the only one who stayed over, fine. Then she drove over to get them both breakfast while he sat on his ass drinking coffee on the deck.

I felt some ice at that dinner for Maria though. She was way down at the other end and no one seemed to be talking to WLG except Sean. I don’t think he’s going to integrate her into that group as easily as he thinks.

Great comment. So much simping. Remember when he rented a Treehouse Villa and had people over. She was the only one who stayed over, fine. Then she drove over to get them both breakfast while he sat on his ass drinking coffee on the deck.

I felt some ice at that dinner for Maria though. She was way down at the other end and no one seemed to be talking to WLG except Sean. I don’t think he’s going to integrate her into that group as easily as he thinks.
I don’t think so either Kiersten was there first and as much as she’ll maybe pretend that she likes the new girl I highly doubt she’s ever going to except her because that’s supposed to be her spot. She put a lot of work into that friendship.

Reactions: 4

yupppp... and when they all stayed at the fancy cabin at wilderness lodge and she ordered the groceries so they could do a cook out, while he was blabbering to the camera.
And I mean he seemed to simp for her, too. The flirty zooming into her eyes, like i said. at the Halloween party they were waiting for the parade and he walks over with some treat " i got you a mini cheesecake". or before his surprise party when they were at Dockside Bar eating the rolls and hes like standing behind her like "Give me some of them buns". Just the way he says it was flirty.
It's just so strange to think they weren't an actual "thing"!! They both seem to have so many feelings invested for just a "friendship". I definitely dont think anyone in the friend group will fully accept a new girl for a LONG, LONG time- if ever. Kristen has too firmly claimed her spot by now.
But, it goes along with Nate's ego- somebody younger, cuter came along that i guess he feels is more on par with his disney rock star image. :cautious:

As far as this girl with Nate, I guarantee you if she just saw him managing a Denny’s she wouldn’t give a crap about him but she is a cute girl. Nothing over the top like sexy or crazy but she’s definitely decent. I almost wonder what’s in it for her, besides, in the future she’ll be the new star? Either way, I hope they’re in it for the right reasons and happy. If I were her, I’d be a little upset that he still wasn’t featuring me although it could be a new relationship and he’s still unsure.
I agree that I don't see those two together if he was still working @ Denny's.
It is clear she is a huge Disney fan. She also had Disney related content on her YT page before she either deleted it or make it private. I did not have a chance to see it, but can confirm she had posted some content at the parks through searching titles.
I would say there is a possibility she see's the chance of being a future star within the community, but with her socials on lock down at the moment I am not sure.

For those still out of the loop about WL girl here is a brief timeline.

Nov 28, 2023 - The First appearance: Nate and WL Girl are seen entering Wilderness Lodge in Adam the Woo's vlog.
Nov 29, 2023 - A mystery guest is seated next to Nate at Dinner along with Kristen and Sean prior to the Aqua concert on the now deleted/private "Nate buys an Epcot animatronic head & Aqua concert vlog"
Dec 14, 2023 - A mystery guest is seated next to Nate on People mover. Later on there is a mystery guest joining Nate, Sean and Kristen at Bull and Bear. There has been discussion this was either WL girl or Lena who is sean's friend.
Dec 15, 2023 - A mystery guest with a pink mug is seated next to Nate during a scene in his stay at Fort Wilderness cabins. Also someone (yes I still maintain this despite those who disagree) can be heard next to him on the golf cart towards the end of that vlog.
January 11, 2024 - Wilderness Lodge girl joins Nate at MK. He tries to hide it but you can catch a glimpse of her walking in front of him as she turns, and also we can see someone is with him at lunch. She joins him later that night for his friend Maria's birthday dinner. He does not show her in the vlog, but clearly someone is next to him --- pictures taken and posted on IG by promise hope confirm she is in attendance sitting next to Nate.

So while the only truly confirm sightings are the first and last vlogs mentioned, it is highly likely she was the mystery guest in those other videos.
But again this is for those are aren't up to speed and want a recap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If Nate were "paying for companionship" it wouldn't make much sense for him to mix that with his Disney visits and his other friends. So seems unlikely thinking about it more.

would say there is a possibility she see's the chance of being a future star within the community, but with her socials on lock down at the moment I am not sure.
I agree if she was out for influencer views locking her personal profiles down doesn't go with that.
Maybe they're just having a private relationship with not ready or want to be public especially how that worked out for Nate last time.

She works what looks like an ok job and she went to college etc. Her long-term job and income prospects are probably better than his lol

I agree if she was out for influencer views locking her personal profiles down doesn't go with that.
Maybe they're just having a private relationship with not ready or want to be public especially how that worked out for Nate last time.
yeah... this would make sense why Nate has been hiding her, since he had such a "public" divorce before. It's also the reason i thought he and Kristen weren't actually saying that they were more than friends, and keeping it low key. BUT- we now know i had wishful thinking! HAHA
Then again- when he was dating Serena, he didn't really hide that. But i guess it depends on what both people are comfortable with.
He must be getting more comfortable with WL Girl now- being seen with her on property (MK, a couple resorts that we know of so far) and introducing her to his friends. And I'm sure Promise wouldn't have posted those pictures with her in them if he asked her not to. So who knows, maybe they are getting ready to start to go more public.
I still keep thinking how could he be dating anybody but Kristen, just based on the amount of time they've spent together the past 18 months- 2 years. But, there really would not be any other explanation for why WL Girl was with him at the dinner, and at wilderness lodge late at night and most likely in the fort wilderness cabin with him.
To be continued, I guess.

I think its time Nate has a wiki page on this site just like Adam the Woo & The Trackers. It would be good to have a centralized place to keep track of Nate's lies, so called "fwiends", and everything else nate related.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.