Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we got a text from someone staying at the Poly last night. Nate was spotted in the lobby alone and without a camera. They said he went to Trader Sam's but couldn't see who he was with inside. We asked about WL but they said he didn't arrive with anyone.
I can imagen Nate going to trader sams and sitting alone crying in to his uh-oa why everyone around him chants at him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't really get a "cry for help" feeling. I think he was just trying too hard to overexplain it. BUT i did think it was interesting he said something like "We'll see how this video performs..." Hes one of the few Disney YouTubers (I'm looking at you, Kyle and JoJo! ) who doesn't really mention views and getting them or not getting them. Felt kind of like a "please keep watching my videos" plead.
I got a whole “I am burning out. The opening mad dash is getting old. Yet, I want to keep this channel viable so please watch even if I am not first. Please.” At least he admits views matter.
What would have been interesting if he stuck out the Saturday mad rush instead of bailing and shown what a nightmare festival weekend day is like. I don’t think he has it in him to be that critical.

I got a whole “I am burning out. The opening mad dash is getting old. Yet, I want to keep this channel viable so please watch even if I am not first. Please.” At least he admits views matter.
What would have been interesting if he stuck out the Saturday mad rush instead of bailing and shown what a nightmare festival weekend day is like. I don’t think he has it in him to be that critical.
Also if I remember correctly from his IG stories, is that he was not wearing "RSVLT's attire" over the weekend at Epcot which leads me to believe he never was intending to film in the first place. If that was the case just add it to Nates Book of Lies.

Reactions: 2
Nate is the biggest liar about everything and I just don’t understand why he lies about everything under the sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another week and still driving around with a suspended license. Now at 4 months.
WL girl if you are lurking on here, you better tell your "fwiend" he better take care of this.

Another week and still driving around with a suspended license. Now at 4 months.
WL girl if you are lurking on here, you better tell your "fwiend" he better take care of this.
seriously!! I would hate for him to be late picking her up for a date because he gets pulled over.... :oops: 😬

I guess that's evidence that he doesn't read here... or at least hasn't for the past several months. Either that or he's just that lazy and stupid. He can't be that lazy and stupid... can he???

I guess that's evidence that he doesn't read here... or at least hasn't for the past several months. Either that or he's just that lazy and stupid. He can't be that lazy and stupid... can he???
🤔 Now that is certainly the question of the day.

1000008249.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.