Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks is given to @Dismom2 for the new thread title.
Originally it was "Mystery Girl" in place of "Wilderness Lodge Girl."
Further discussion afterwards led to the new title.

It's just all food, food, and more food, and then even more food.
Oh, and a ride here and there too, sometimes.

Reactions: 4
I'm honored to have the thread title! Especially since i'm sure there were much more creative ones suggested somewhere! HAHA
Anyway- to recap- as mentioned, its been more riding and more eating! At the Plaza Hotel in NYC, at the Disney 100th Ball in CA, at the first MVMCP and Jollywood Nights, and with his new best buds Brian Cranston and Aaron Paul in Epcot!
Which may or may not have been the night that he met Wilderness Lodge Girl!! Who was exposed by Adam the Woo (thanks, Adam!!), and identified after I spent about 8 minutes poking around online. We know we identified her, because she apparently got scared and deleted the Facebook account that helped identify her. (Sorry, girl, if you can't take the heat, then maybe you shouldn't be screwing around with somebody who makes his living online. 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:)
This led to a kind of funny discussion about whether he would fulfill my dreams of a Mukbang wedding to Kristen at the Shady Maple Smorgasbord, or if Wilderness Lodge Girl is the "It Girl" for our "It Guy!". ( Also, this is me asking him again to please confirm or deny a relationship soon, so that my overanalyzing self can stop reading into his videos!! LOL )

Stay Tuned....

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s becoming uninteresting and boring. Eating… eat some more…. end scene.
Same trajectory as many of the other Disney vloggers at the moment especially Adam the Woo. :sleep:

Which may or may not have been the night that he met Wilderness Lodge Girl!! Who was exposed by Adam the Woo (thanks, Adam!!), and identified after I spent about 8 minutes poking around online. We know we identified her, because she apparently got scared and deleted the Facebook account that helped identify her. (Sorry, girl, if you can't take the heat, then maybe you shouldn't be screwing around with somebody who makes his living online. 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:)
Great work! This was the most beneficial thing to come out of an Adam the Woo vlog in a long time. I am fairly certain she has/is currently lurking on these threads. Knowing this I won't go into the other reasons why I believe this. Sorry Wilderness Lodge Girl if your fishing for intel it's not going to happen. Anyways the drop off of vlogs has been interesting. . . . . also him not being with RSVLTS in LA earlier this month. They have not released there full 2024 schedule just yet, however they are going to the Phoenix open in February and hosting an after party . . so will our jolly fwiend be invited?

Reactions: 2
Same trajectory as many of the other Disney vloggers at the moment especially Adam the Woo. :sleep:

Great work! This was the most beneficial thing to come out of an Adam the Woo vlog in a long time. I am fairly certain she has/is currently lurking on these threads. Knowing this I won't go into the other reasons why I believe this. Sorry Wilderness Lodge Girl if your fishing for intel it's not going to happen. Anyways the drop off of vlogs has been interesting. . . . . also him not being with RSVLTS in LA earlier this month. They have not released there full 2024 schedule just yet, however they are going to the Phoenix open in February and hosting an after party . . so will our jolly fwiend be invited?
Or money is on him doing something with the Mosh Isley event in Kissimmee next year. Outside of that? We don't think he has a lot on the table.

HAHA if you care to share your other reasons, i have an email address thats my name on here at yahoo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just sayin....

If shes looking for more intel- all she needs to know is that this "man" is almost 15 years older than her (from what I can find of her age online...) and shouldn't be going after much younger girls while out at a theme park. He met his match in Kristen- just let them be, and let them eat and "Disney" themselves around the world together LOL

ANYWAY- its very strange the reduction in videos, and just posting in general lately- like i said yesterday, its so weird he wasn't at Epcot the other day with all the new stuff that opened, for somebody whose base is covering Disney stuff. I dont hate him, and i hope everything is ok. it's just so weird!

Reactions: 3

What other reasons wont you go into, although you said you wont go into them. Oh well its part of talking to someone who makes their living off the youtube! If you didnt want that, shouldnt dabble in the suite life 😝
---
HAHA if you care to share your other reasons, i have an email address thats my name on here at yahoo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just sayin....

If shes looking for more intel- all she needs to know is that this "man" is almost 15 years older than her (from what I can find of her age online...) and shouldn't be going after much younger girls while out at a theme park. He met his match in Kristen- just let them be, and let them eat and "Disney" themselves around the world together LOL

ANYWAY- its very strange the reduction in videos, and just posting in general lately- like i said yesterday, its so weird he wasn't at Epcot the other day with all the new stuff that opened, for somebody whose base is covering Disney stuff. I dont hate him, and i hope everything is ok. it's just so weird!
I thought he just posted he was in his families house?

I thought he just posted he was in his families house?
yeah- in his last video he was at his families house over the weekend. Then he said he was going to NY for RSVLTS, but would be back in orlando in like 2 days. It didn't sound like it was a long thing with RSVLTS. So it sounded like he was gonna be back in orlando by like Tuesday, but who knows with this guy! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
yeah- in his last video he was at his families house over the weekend. Then he said he was going to NY for RSVLTS, but would be back in orlando in like 2 days. It didn't sound like it was a long thing with RSVLTS. So it sounded like he was gonna be back in orlando by like Tuesday, but who knows with this guy! 🤷‍♀️
Hes a compulsive liar, he cant help himself :(

Message sent. :LOL:
I should have said she is lurking on those boards fishing for the Intel we have on her. But yes plenty of stuff on our fwiend. Threads and threads of stuff actually. Maybe she will get him to take care of his suspended license with the appropriate county clerk's office? Yeah surprising no epcot video. Even Mr. Woo rushed to Epcot first thing upon his return to Florida for another classic Woopeat.

Reactions: 1
Message sent. :LOL:
I should have said she is lurking on those boards fishing for the Intel we have on her. But yes plenty of stuff on our fwiend. Threads and threads of stuff actually. Maybe she will get him to take care of his suspended license with the appropriate county clerk's office? Yeah surprising no epcot video. Even Mr. Woo rushed to Epcot first thing upon his return to Florida for another classic Woopeat.
She cant be that interesting to have any intel on her, what is there to know? The 15th random girl Nate has had around that will disappear in a month. BUT you know the true, strong, woman we have kept, Kirsten, our true love. The only woman we had more than a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She cant be that interesting to have any intel on her, what is there to know? The 15th random girl Nate has had around that will disappear in a month. BUT you know the true, strong, woman we have kept, Kirsten, our true love. The only woman we had more than a month.
Doesn't appear she is that is interesting. Perhaps she thinks otherwise.
:LOL: Oh yes Kristen is in a league of her own! When will we see our jolly fwiend hang out with her again? or phoebe? Time will tell. . . .

Doesn't appear she is that is interesting. Perhaps she thinks otherwise.
:LOL: Oh yes Kristen is in a league of her own! When will we see our jolly fwiend hang out with her again? or phoebe? Time will tell. . . .
Phoebe has maybe a month left for just being attractive, Wilderness Lodge girl no. KIRSTEN FOREVER!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Phoebe has maybe a month left for just being attractive, Wilderness Lodge girl no. KIRSTEN FOREVER!!!!!
🤣 I can’t tell if you’re mocking me or not- but either way, it’s all good! 🤣 Kristen forever!!! 🎉🍗🍻 Honestly- it’s not that I think she’s like this incredible amazing catch- I just think for Nate, she’s the right move. She’s not some Disney princess Barbie type who will judge him/ his body, and he won’t judge hers. I like that she doesn’t seem like she’s a pushover, which is a good balance for him. It Keeps his whole “puppies and kittens and rainbows” gushing in check 🤣 they just seem like they would both be happy eating around Disney together forever 🤣 plus like you said- feels like shes been around longer than anybody but Veronica at this point! That says something!! 🤣

Nate- to change what I said earlier. You don’t have to confirm/ expose a new relationship that you’re in. I’d be ok if you at least deny a relationship with Kristen, so I can move on if I have to. 🤣 Until then, I’m gonna keep shipping it because I think it’s a good match! 🤷‍♀️

🤣 I can’t tell if you’re mocking me or not- but either way, it’s all good! 🤣 Kristen forever!!! 🎉🍗🍻 Honestly- it’s not that I think she’s like this incredible amazing catch- I just think for Nate, she’s the right move. She’s not some Disney princess Barbie type who will judge him/ his body, and he won’t judge hers. I like that she doesn’t seem like she’s a pushover, which is a good balance for him. It Keeps his whole “puppies and kittens and rainbows” gushing in check 🤣 they just seem like they would both be happy eating around Disney together forever 🤣 plus like you said- feels like shes been around longer than anybody but Veronica at this point! That says something!! 🤣

Nate- to change what I said earlier. You don’t have to confirm/ expose a new relationship that you’re in. I’d be ok if you at least deny a relationship with Kristen, so I can move on if I have to. 🤣 Until then, I’m gonna keep shipping it because I think it’s a good match! 🤷‍♀️
Im not mocking Im just playing around. Ive been in trouble with my mouth on here before so I decided to tone it down.

• Haha

Just going off our gaydar, we will bet you a 1/2 dozen Gideon's cookies Kristen isn't into men.

Reactions: 7
Just going off our gaydar, we will bet you a 1/2 dozen Gideon's cookies Kristen isn't into men.
hmm... this is enticing. 😄 ive actually never had gideons, as many times as ive been to Disney :ROFLMAO: She might be. Her sister appears to be "out' and has a girlfriend, so at least we know the family is supportive.😄

I start to wonder the same about Nate.
Yes! Theres been a few times where he seemed to be gushing over Sean (which, i mean, I can't blame him! 😄)

Also, at @Century20 i got your message and responded 😄 (figured i would tag you on here this first time, so at least you know it made it to the right email! LOL )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.