Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compare that to these pics I found of him and Kristen with fans, both happily accepting the attention, neither being put in an awkward spot.
Idk I still think Nate botched this one up. But hey, his call. He’s got a trophy girl and a bad caracature of himself on a shirt. He’s rockin life!
I nominate this for the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What is the reason you think she hides? Is this really Nate’s first post divorce relationship? I thought he’s dated others, not serena for sure. If so I’m sure it makes V feel some type of way. Not sure why since she seems content and looks a lot healthier and hotter. She shouldn’t cry over that if she is. Also if you left someone and never went back and probably still could have, what are you worried about?
yeah- i dont get why she seems so intent on hiding. especially if you're gonna be at opening day of a festival with him when you know hes gonna get stopped constantly. Just put on a slightly "upgraded" park outfit, maybe a little extra make up and just embrace it. Even if he doesn't put you in the actual video or pictures, he could tell the people who approach him "oh, this is my friend..." Then you smile and just say "Nice to meet you!" and let him chat them up for a minute. Less awkward than running away hiding.
Might as well start to get comfortable with the whole thing, because this could be a big part of your life. 🤷‍♀️
Otherwise, find another Disney guy who is closer to your age who doesnt do social media. Then you won't have to spend the day hiding from cameras.

And yeah, i dont see why V would be feeling some type of way about this. She was the one who left and she could've gone back many times if she wanted to, i'm sure. I think if anything its just his overall "success" that she probably never saw coming- i think she thought he would just keep working at Dennys and doing youtube for fun, not that he would turn it into a whole "character" and become a disney rock star.

Reactions: 2
yeah- i dont get why she seems so intent on hiding. especially if you're gonna be at opening day of a festival with him when you know hes gonna get stopped constantly. Just put on a slightly "upgraded" park outfit, maybe a little extra make up and just embrace it. Even if he doesn't put you in the actual video or pictures, he could tell the people who approach him "oh, this is my friend..." Then you smile and just say "Nice to meet you!" and let him chat them up for a minute. Less awkward than running away hiding.
Might as well start to get comfortable with the whole thing, because this could be a big part of your life. 🤷‍♀️
Otherwise, find another Disney guy who is closer to your age who doesnt do social media. Then you won't have to spend the day hiding from cameras.

And yeah, i dont see why V would be feeling some type of way about this. She was the one who left and she could've gone back many times if she wanted to, i'm sure. I think if anything its just his overall "success" that she probably never saw coming- i think she thought he would just keep working at Dennys and doing youtube for fun, not that he would turn it into a whole "character" and become a disney rock star.
At the end of the day, I still deep down truly believe she could have gone back. That’s where we don’t think she’s overly salty. As far as WL girl, I don’t think she’ll stay private. I think it’s just a precaution. You can blame him. You have to be careful when you’re famous!

I agree, like a kid. Very weird.
yup. like i said, its like a bored teenager waiting for her dad to get done talking to his friend or something ( I have a teenager, i know the vibe LOL )
. Shes not bad looking- she could completely find a Disney guy closer to her age where she wouldn't have to spend the day hiding from cameras.
And I mean, i feel like a hypocrite because Kristen is only like 27 i think and i ship the hell out of them. LOL BUT, it's just the way Kristen carries herself / handles herself, it just seems more plausible.
I'm dying to know their origin story-- how and where this love story began! A Bar? Is her mom a fan that set them up? We need details! LOL

Reactions: 1
yup. like i said, its like a bored teenager waiting for her dad to get done talking to his friend or something ( I have a teenager, i know the vibe LOL )
. Shes not bad looking- she could completely find a Disney guy closer to her age where she wouldn't have to spend the day hiding from cameras.
And I mean, i feel like a hypocrite because Kristen is only like 27 i think and i ship the hell out of them. LOL BUT, it's just the way Kristen carries herself / handles herself, it just seems more plausible.
I'm dying to know their origin story-- how and where this love story began! A Bar? Is her mom a fan that set them up? We need details! LOL
Maybe we’ll get introduced after 6 months!

Thank goodness for the youtube recommended videos page/ algorhym!!! 🤣🤣 I found this little gem- a small channel called Jarvel5. He had Nate in the thumbnail so I scrolled the video until I saw Nate.
At the 24 minute mark, you 100% see wilderness lodge girl in the background, leaning against a light post while Nate talks to the guy. ( i know thats her because watching the video you can see her follow behind Nate when the guys calls him over, and then she goes and like hides by the post)
Tell me she doesn’t look a bored teenager waiting for her dad to get done talking to his friend. 😳 Definitely not like confident, outgoing wife material for a YouTube rock star like Nate!
Nate, my guy, you look ridiculous with a girl that young. And for that matter it looks ridiculous for her too.
Anyway- happy Saturday night, guys! 🤣View attachment 2688056
Keen eye! From the picture I wouldn't have even guessed that she was with him. She totally looks like a bored bystander.

And y'know what? I am Team WLG. I give them both enough credit that they know what they're getting into. I doubt either of them are looking for something long-term out of the pairing. She gets to go to Disney World all the time, and he gets a pretty young thing hanging on his arm (at least until someone with a camera comes around). As long as they're both happy.

What is the reason you think she hides? Is this really Nate’s first post divorce relationship? I thought he’s dated others, not serena for sure. If so I’m sure it makes V feel some type of way. Not sure why since she seems content and looks a lot healthier and hotter. She shouldn’t cry over that if she is. Also if you left someone and never went back and probably still could have, what are you worried about?
I understand her. Contrary to what it seems by watching videos on YouTube, not everyone is trying to be a celebrity. As someone who is a bit introverted, myself, I find meeting new people to be pretty draining. I could certainly understand her desire to slink away when fans or other vloggers show up to chat him up and take pictures. They're not there to say hi to her anyway, so no one will be offended if she just slips to the side and keeps to herself while Nate works the crowd.

That's what I find most interesting. How did they meet? She doesn't seem particularly close to any of his other fwiends, so I don't think they were introduced by a mutual friend. Did she see his channel and slide into his DMs?

I hope we get an introduction and "how we met" story, but I'm not holding my breath.

Good find!

This sounds odd since we’ve never even seen her on camera, but I don’t like her. I have my reasons but I’ll keep them to myself. Just a vibe.

I understand her. Contrary to what it seems by watching videos on YouTube, not everyone is trying to be a celebrity. As someone who is a bit introverted, myself, I find meeting new people to be pretty draining. I could certainly understand her desire to slink away when fans or other vloggers show up to chat him up and take pictures. They're not there to say hi to her anyway, so no one will be offended if she just slips to the side and keeps to herself while Nate works the crowd.

That's what I find most interesting. How did they meet? She doesn't seem particularly close to any of his other fwiends, so I don't think they were introduced by a mutual friend. Did she see his channel and slide into his DMs?

I hope we get an introduction and "how we met" story, but I'm not holding my breath.
yeah- I'm 10,000% an introvert and definitely find being around people draining. Especially meeting new people. (Its why i'm on here so much and not talking to people IRL :ROFLMAO: )
So i get why she seems to want to slink away. And who knows? Maybe thats what he likes about her- it's a switch up from all of the other people he hangs out with who are outgoing social media types. But at least right now it seems like shes a little TOO introverted to take on the roll of a Disney Rock Star's girlfriend LOL

Yeah- im wondering how they met, too? Like you said, she seemed like she was hiding herself at the end of the table at Maria's party, so it doubt it was a set up by any of the friends.

Good find!

This sounds odd since we’ve never even seen her on camera, but I don’t like her. I have my reasons but I’ll keep them to myself. Just a vibe.
HAHA yeah- and i'm getting the vibe that the friend group isn't exactly embracing the whole thing either. Otherwise they all would've been together the other day at some point in the day.

yeah- I'm 10,000% an introvert and definitely find being around people draining. Especially meeting new people. (Its why i'm on here so much and not talking to people IRL :ROFLMAO: )
So i get why she seems to want to slink away. And who knows? Maybe thats what he likes about her- it's a switch up from all of the other people he hangs out with who are outgoing social media types. But at least right now it seems like shes a little TOO introverted to take on the roll of a Disney Rock Star's girlfriend LOL

Yeah- im wondering how they met, too? Like you said, she seemed like she was hiding herself at the end of the table at Maria's party, so it doubt it was a set up by any of the friends.

HAHA yeah- and i'm getting the vibe that the friend group isn't exactly embracing the whole thing either. Otherwise they all would've been together the other day at some point in the day.
Maybe jealousy?

Maybe jealousy?
that totally could be the case. Shes pretty. Plus shes still young enough where her metabolism hasn't started to slow down yet from all the Disney food LOL can't say that for the rest of them. HAHA they probably never thought Nate would be able to "pull" that kind of girl.
I'm just glad my girl Kristen seems to have their support right now. Like i said yesterday, the bottom line is that they've been filling the girlfriend/ boyfriend roles for each other for at least a year now. so this has gotta be hitting her on some level.

that totally could be the case. Shes pretty. Plus shes still young enough where her metabolism hasn't started to slow down yet from all the Disney food LOL can't say that for the rest of them. HAHA they probably never thought Nate would be able to "pull" that kind of girl.
I'm just glad my girl Kristen seems to have their support right now. Like i said yesterday, the bottom line is that they've been filling the girlfriend/ boyfriend roles for each other for at least a year now. so this has gotta be hitting her on some level.
I definitely think his friends may feel jealousy toward her, she’s young and cute.

Still think she could a be a sugar baby but taking her to Epcot seems strange to me if that's the case. Might just be a Nate fan and Disney adult.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.