Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a good thing Nate's got the deal with [Shirt Company]. WDWNT just announced that Disney is phasing out Spirit Jerseys because of increased manufacturing costs leading to higher prices hurting sales. I'd hate for Nate to be naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, my best guess is that he’s been manic because he thinks he’s hot tit that a girl 13 years younger (who doesn’t appear to be a total ogre) is paying attention to him. His huge ego is on cloud 9. 🙄
WL Girl + RSVLTS . . . . I am sure his ego is at an all time high!

Pmm112.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd give Jojo and Kyle one square and add in Super Enthused. I imagine her really annoying other guests in theme parks.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand when people hide people in vlogs. Just don’t film if there is someone there who doesn’t want to be on camera. It was obvious the girl was there the whole day. Oh gee golly shucks just hanging out by myself.
And why does he keep saying "we" when he's hiding someone? Nate probably thinks he is the king of WDW so is using the "Royal We".
1705072115607.png

Edit: Sorry, this was sort of addressed in later posts.

Last edited:
So JoJo's friend Jete is apparently starting a podcast and says he wants to have "guests" on. It will be interactive so his Patreon members could ask questions. He mentioned trying to get Nate on. Do I use my birthday money :ROFLMAO: to join for a month or 2 so i can grill Nate when its his turn?? I'm picturing something like the unedited "roaming christmas tree in Disney Springs" situation.... :unsure:

• Haha
I think WL Girl has a regular office type job and went to college and stuff. Doesn’t work for Disney.

The question I have is how do these Disney guys get these girls. Tim Corless was caught having like 3 girlfriends at once. Michael Kay is marrying a doctor who seems attractive enough. I don’t get it. Is the Z-list fame? Is it the pixie dust?

Reactions: 6
I think WL Girl has a regular office type job and went to college and stuff. Doesn’t work for Disney.

The question I have is how do these Disney guys get these girls. Tim Corless was caught having like 3 girlfriends at once. Michael Kay is marrying a doctor who seems attractive enough. I don’t get it. Is the Z-list fame? Is it the pixie dust?
You raised a valid question. I am not quite sure. :unsure: "Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow" is an obnoxious, loud and simply annoying. . whereas "Nathan" seems like a jerk. So in the case of WL girl, it is a good question. Tom Corless with 3 girlfriends at once? 😂 wow never knew that one.

Sounds like a case for:

LAND_16_9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

i thought about this, too. It's so baffling!! this girl is 25- shes wasting her prime dating years on a 40 year old man who goes around recording himself saying things like "Anywhoos!" and "Holy Moly!" :rolleyes: Theres not ONE other guy closer to her age who is an actual catch??? Has she heard of Bumble? Hinge?? LOL just seems so odd to be spending her prime dating years on Nate. She definitely looks like a decent enough girl. 🤷‍♀️
And for that matter Kristen, too. Shes 27 and doesn't seem to be dating anybody- male or female. All of the "dating" things she seems to be doing with Nate (again, the 100th Ball, fancy dinners, nights out in Disney Springs, that time they went yard sale-ing on a Saturday morning, which also seems like a relationship thing- one time he showed them doing trivia at a pizza place... stuff like that). Like, what is it with this guy???

Reactions: 1
i thought about this, too. It's so baffling!! this girl is 25- shes wasting her prime dating years on a 40 year old man who goes around recording himself saying things like "Anywhoos!" and "Holy Moly!" :rolleyes: Theres not ONE other guy closer to her age who is an actual catch??? Has she heard of Bumble? Hinge?? LOL just seems so odd to be spending her prime dating years on Nate. She definitely looks like a decent enough girl. 🤷‍♀️
And for that matter Kristen, too. Shes 27 and doesn't seem to be dating anybody- male or female. All of the "dating" things she seems to be doing with Nate (again, the 100th Ball, fancy dinners, nights out in Disney Springs, that time they went yard sale-ing on a Saturday morning, which also seems like a relationship thing- one time he showed them doing trivia at a pizza place... stuff like that). Like, what is it with this guy???
WL Girl is a Disney Adult, so that must be part of the appeal. Let’s be real, if he was still a manager at Denny’s, she wouldn’t be with him. But even still, I don’t get it.

I think Kristen was simping for Nate for a long time. I still think they hooked up. Maybe they’re just friends, cool. But yeah, I wouldn’t be organizing his workplace’s Orlando Christmas party. I’d tell them to hire a party planner lol

Betting we won’t see WL on camera directly for a little while. Nate has to be careful with this because showing a partner in his videos cancels out his “dumb, lonely loser” persona that his Stan’s eat up.

• Haha
I'm not sure what to make of Nate and Wilderness Lodge Girl.

The age difference is more than I'd personally be comfortable with, but I understand that such an age gap becomes less significant as you get older.

I wonder how they met. I like the theory that she works for Disney or a Disney-adjacent business (like a place a Disney Springs or a bar he likes). Or, who knows, maybe she has a job outside of that space and they met at the parks (maybe she's a fan who approached him and they hit it off?) or maybe they even met on a dating app or something.

The next question is: What's in it for her? Well, the way she hides from the camera, she's not doing it for the clout. Maybe she's a Disney adult who likes the fact that he can give her fun experiences at the parks that would otherwise be out of reach for her.

I just hope that they both make each other happy. As long as that's the case, I don't have to understand their relationship.

As for him taking her along while he makes his videos... c'mon man, separate your "work" (such as it is) from your personal life. Don't lazily half-ass a date by dragging a girl along while you're creating content; and don't compromise your content by trying to hide your companion. Just do the things separately. You have the time.

Tom Corless with 3 girlfriends at once? 😂 wow never knew that one.
Yeah, the Corless one is baffling. There must be something (other than sulphur) in that Central Florida water that somehow makes fat, pasty, irritating man-children with braces and Disney fetishes appealing to some section of the female demographic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, the Corless one is baffling. There must be something (other than sulphur) in that Central Florida water that somehow makes fat, pasty, irritating man-children with braces and Disney fetishes appealing to some section of the female demographic.
It's called money. Nate and Tom are likely making financial contributions to these women. I could be wrong but it is a plausible explanation.

I think Kristen was simping for Nate for a long time. I still think they hooked up. Maybe they’re just friends, cool. But yeah, I wouldn’t be organizing his workplace’s Orlando Christmas party. I’d tell them to hire a party planner lol
i completely agree!! shes been a simp for him for awhile. Theres one video in particular on her channel, from back in like August. It was her and Nate at Boathouse brunch with that Bethany Vinton girl (another food "creator"). Anyway- you can just pick up on something in that video. At one point Nate leaves for a minute and when he comes back hes like " I want you guys to know something...." And just the way she looks at him, theres something. And then later in the video, Nate takes her camera and starts zooming in on her eyes and her lips, and shes just like kinda flirty laughing "Nate's hijacking my camera. what are you doing??"

And the pictures of her, nate and sean from the 100th ball and Club 33. she seems to be trying to stand super close to Nate.

I think shes even still simping for him. She just uses a different tone with him. Shes done enough videos with true "just friends"- sean, ryan, her roomates- that you can pick up on a difference. like at the Bull and Bear dinner Nate says he doesn't like tuna, and just way she looks at him and says "Well,, i love it...." Even in his most recent video at the party when she goes to show the birthday card that she got for maria, instead of just holding it up, she like moves to stand right really close to Nate. And a minute later when they're waiting for their table, you can tell shes standing really close to him, too when there was room for her to stand elsewhere. And like you said, this isn't even getting into the stuff like all that work on his party, getting chummy with his coworkers from RSVLTS to help plan it, like intertwining herself in all the parts of his life. just seems like more than just "Hes a good friend" things.
I also notice the way she responds to comments about Nate is different, too. somebody saying her and nate should go to Aulani, and shes like "that would be the dream!" instead of just like " that might be fun" or just not responding to that comment. Even on her recent Q&A video somebody commented "Are you and Nate married?", and she didnt' reply- you would think she would want to shut that thought down, especially if she knows hes dating other people. and shes usually good about replying to comments, so she had to have seen it. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t even imagine one woman wanting to date him even his personality is just awful!! Does anybody have a picture of Michael Kay’s new girlfriend? Oh I guess Wife I mean??
He’s one of those people that act like his opinion is the right one always (tom)
As far as this girl with Nate, I guarantee you if she just saw him managing a Denny’s she wouldn’t give a crap about him but she is a cute girl. Nothing over the top like sexy or crazy but she’s definitely decent. I almost wonder what’s in it for her, besides, in the future she’ll be the new star? Either way, I hope they’re in it for the right reasons and happy. If I were her, I’d be a little upset that he still wasn’t featuring me although it could be a new relationship and he’s still unsure. I definitely think he’s at a point where he needs to take down old videos of his ex Unless they’re not that serious yet. I know I would be thinking can you get rid of that stuff now if I were her. I almost have a feeling he won’t ever introduced her as girlfriend, because that will ruin a lot of his persona he created.

It's called money. Nate and Tom are likely making financial contributions to these women. I could be wrong but it is a plausible explanation.
Corless lives in a 2-bedroom apartment (a fact he laments constantly). Plus, it’s not a Jojo situation where he’s getting every penny of the YouTube cash. They have a whole operation to support, including a studio. Plus, the guy who absolutely HAS to be on some registry somewhere, Nick LoCicero, gets a good chunk as well. Even if the guy is pulling in a quarter mil a year, that’s spending money for half the residents of Golden Oaks. If you’re looking for a sugar daddy, there’s plenty of that sweet sweet cash elsewhere around Orlando.

• Haha
The pictures of everybody at the birthday dinner for annoying mouse made me feel so sad for Kiersten having to sit all the way at the other end, she looked sad to me 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.