Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh yay- i guess people are starting to get their PMM shirt deliveries in. Tonight, we're getting the selfies on IG stories :rolleyes:

I think he wishes he dated her, he definitely never did.
LOL oh ok- i always thought that seemed the most like a "dating" thing than any of these other "friends" hes had LOL Just the way he acted around her. But thinking back, i guess it WAS pretty one-sided HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh yay- i guess people are starting to get their PMM shirt deliveries in. Tonight, we're getting the selfies on IG stories :rolleyes:

LOL oh ok- i always thought that seemed the most like a "dating" thing than any of these other "friends" hes had LOL Just the way he acted around her. But thinking back, i guess it WAS pretty one-sided HAHA
It’s always one sided with Nate. Nobody really wants to date him. They just want the exposure to start or grow their social media accounts.

Reactions: 2
It’s always one sided with Nate. Nobody really wants to date him. They just want the exposure to start or grow their social media accounts.
true. Thats why this new girl is so confusing. she doesnt appear to be after the clout- all her socials are private, shes not trying to get into the videos when shes obviously with him. Like what's in it for her??

We can’t know why these Disney guys get these girls, or any girls. It’s unknowable.

Just kidding. The only thing I can think of is that the girls are Disney Adults themselves, so a guy who does Disney 24/7 is appealing to them. They think they have money, perhaps more money than they actually have. And the guys are “famous” I put that word in quotes.

We can’t know why these Disney guys get these girls, or any girls. It’s unknowable.

Just kidding. The only thing I can think of is that the girls are Disney Adults themselves, so a guy who does Disney 24/7 is appealing to them. They think they have money, perhaps more money than they actually have. And the guys are “famous” I put that word in quotes.
@Forest indeed and agreed! 🫡 Additionally, after hearing about how Tom mistreated his last girlfriend, FiBelleFi (see the Tom Corless thread), I sincerely hope that karma is unkind to him! 😈 ⏳ ⌛

@Forest indeed and agreed! 🫡 Additionally, after hearing about how Tom mistreated his last girlfriend, FiBelleFi (see the Tom Corless thread), I sincerely hope that karma is unkind to him! 😈 ⏳ ⌛
That’s a crappy story. What an asshole.

I never understood Fibelle’s attraction to him. She lives in a different country and Tom is Tom. She seems to be an Extreme Disney Adult herself. So that must have been part of it. I’m thinking the same for Morrow’s girl based on her now-deleted FB

Reactions: 1
So it looks like all the vloggers have uploaded their latest epcot vlog, and Nate does not make any appearances in any of them. He was clearly at epcot yesterday as seen on his IG stories taking pictures with his adoring fans. Honestly I can't remember the last time Nate was featured in one of Kristen's vlogs, these days Phoebe is getting more screen time than him.

It also appears Nate still must be passed out as he did not rush to upload the epcot vlog like the others. If your looking for the same epcot content from yesterday - The Trackers, Adam the Woo, Kristen, Phoebe, Jackie, Promise hope, Kyle Pallo, JoJo, etc have already uploaded.

Reactions: 3
So it looks like all the vloggers have uploaded their latest epcot vlog, and Nate does not make any appearances in any of them. He was clearly at epcot yesterday as seen on his IG stories taking pictures with his adoring fans. Honestly I can't remember the last time Nate was featured in one of Kristen's vlogs, these days Phoebe is getting more screen time than him.

It also appears Nate still must be passed out as he did not rush to upload the epcot vlog like the others. If your looking for the same epcot content from yesterday - The Trackers, Adam the Woo, Kristen, Phoebe, Jackie, Promise hope, Kyle Pallo, JoJo, etc have already uploaded.
It’s like I said, I think he has something going on now where Youtube isn’t his FT gig anymore. He probably makes enough from all videos that he doesn’t have to rush to the ends. I guarantee once he introduces his new girl she’ll have some sort of socials. No one would just run for Nates arms without some outside agenda…. right?

• Haha
I guarantee once he introduces his new girl she’ll have some sort of socials. No one would just run for Nates arms without some outside agenda…. right?
yup. this will probably happen. It's what happened with Kyle Pallo's girlfriend. He hid her on the videos for like 6 months- but he would show like her painted fingernails or tit like that. I figured out who she was by looking at his recent follows on IG. Her account was private, just like Nate's new girl. But once Kyle introduced his girlfriend on the videos she made a public/ "Disney" IG account that his viewers could follow. Like you said, no-one would just run for nate's arms without some kind of agenda. especially somebody who is 13 years younger than him and could have plenty of other great options.

ANYWAY- I'm glad to see Nate's friends seem to be sticking with Kristen and hanging with her while hes appears to be off on his own (wasn't seen with the group in any of their videos...). I do feel bad for her. Because regardless of whether she was actually climbing Nate mowtin or not or had feelings or not- shes still been essentially filling the girlfriend role for him for at least a year now. Going to the fancy dinners and events with him, hanging out with him all the time, getting involved in his friend group, multiple trips to Disneyland with him, planning his birthdays, etc, etc,etc. So it's gotta be a little bit of a jolt to have that change, and to see him going off with some other young cute girl. But i'm glad the friends seem to have her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Kristen will end up with the friends in the end. I know they were his first, but I’d say they’re mutual now. I don’t see that 25 yo liking those gals (Promise and Maria). And vice versa.

We might have a whole new cast of characters soon lol

I think Kristen will end up with the friends in the end. I know they were his first, but I’d say they’re mutual now. I don’t see that 25 yo liking those gals (Promise and Maria). And vice versa.

We might have a whole new cast of characters soon lol
oh yeah... Promise and Maria are definitely Kristens friends now. So if this new girl makes kristen uncomfortable, I doubt they're gonna be including her in any girl's nights or "girls only" stuff that they do. Kristen's only 27 herself- so i dont think its an age thing, but more just that by now kristen is their friend first, so they probably won't go out of their way for this new girl if they know it makes kristen uncomfortable.
Yeah- maybe we'll get to meet all this new girl's 25 year old Disney princess friends LOL

Thank goodness for the youtube recommended videos page/ algorhym!!! 🤣🤣 I found this little gem- a small channel called Jarvel5. He had Nate in the thumbnail so I scrolled the video until I saw Nate.
At the 24 minute mark, you 100% see wilderness lodge girl in the background, leaning against a light post while Nate talks to the guy. ( i know thats her because watching the video you can see her follow behind Nate when the guys calls him over, and then she goes and like hides by the post)
Tell me she doesn’t look a bored teenager waiting for her dad to get done talking to his friend. 😳 Definitely not like confident, outgoing wife material for a YouTube rock star like Nate!
Nate, my guy, you look ridiculous with a girl that young. And for that matter it looks ridiculous for her too.
Anyway- happy Saturday night, guys! 🤣
IMG_6876.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank goodness for the youtube recommended videos page/ algorhym!!! 🤣🤣 I found this little gem- a small channel called Jarvel5. He had Nate in the thumbnail so I scrolled the video until I saw Nate.
At the 24 minute mark, you 100% see wilderness lodge girl in the background, leaning against a light post while Nate talks to the guy. ( i know thats her because watching the video you can see her follow behind Nate when the guys calls him over, and then she goes and like hides by the post)
Tell me she doesn’t look a bored teenager waiting for her dad to get done talking to his friend. 😳 Definitely not like confident, outgoing wife material for a YouTube rock star like Nate!
Nate, my guy, you look ridiculous with a girl that young. And for that matter it looks ridiculous for her too.
Anyway- happy Saturday night, guys! 🤣View attachment 2688056
Oh, @Dismom2, you are a true sleuth! If I were any good at Photoshop, I'd want to shop you into this picture. There is a guy that appears to be looking through the trees over the shoulder of the guy in the ATW T-shirt. That's the perfect spot for you -- peering through the bushes to get the lowdown of what's going on in Nate's love life. Keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Dismom2 OUTSTANDING WORK!!!!! I guess between meeting up with his fans and hanging out with WL Girl, that's why he did not appear in any of the other epcot vlogs from yesterday even with his so called "fwiends".

WL Girl regulated to a supporting role. . . she looks like she is having fun.

Pmm3.jpg

pmm4544.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I know camera lenses can do weird things, but has Nate lost a ton of weight? If so, good for him. He was blowing up and turning violet like Violet Beauregarde.

Also this makes me think Veronica was internet stalking him and getting snippy regarding that RSVLTs post because this is his first post divorce relationship and she’s feeling weird about it.

HAHA thanks for the kudos- but, the youtube algorithm basically handed me this one on a silver platter! LOL (although, @nogriftersneeded, i do like the idea of me being like Homer Simpson in the bushes spying! :ROFLMAO:)
Also- i like to pretend thats Tattle she’s reading on her phone :ROFLMAO: reading my posts about how much time and effort Kristen and him have put into each other the past couple years. :ROFLMAO:
I figure if either of them are lurking on here, they might see how "off" this whole thing looks and how awkward she looks in the video kind of scurrying away from the whole encounter. I get it- she doesnt want the attention. But this is his life when hes in the parks. It just seems like a big discrepancy. His ego obviously LOVES the attention, so it doesnt appear that hes gonna stop anytime soon.
and also its a bad date idea on his part. HAHA taking her to the OPENING DAY of a festival where he knows the fans are especially rabid. 😬 So he knows she'll be spending the whole time scurrying away when fans come up to him. Like, what fun is that for her? Just get together afterward!!
Compare that to these pics I found of him and Kristen with fans, both happily accepting the attention, neither being put in an awkward spot.
Idk I still think Nate botched this one up. But hey, his call. He’s got a trophy girl and a bad caracature of himself on a shirt. He’s rockin life!
IMG_6868.jpeg
IMG_6829.jpeg

What is the reason you think she hides? Is this really Nate’s first post divorce relationship? I thought he’s dated others, not serena for sure. If so I’m sure it makes V feel some type of way. Not sure why since she seems content and looks a lot healthier and hotter. She shouldn’t cry over that if she is. Also if you left someone and never went back and probably still could have, what are you worried about?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.