Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand when people hide people in vlogs. Just don’t film if there is someone there who doesn’t want to be on camera. It was obvious the girl was there the whole day. Oh gee golly shucks just hanging out by myself.
Hes known for that even with his ex, hiding her but not great. It was always weird to me that he did that. Spend the time with the person in private unless youre trying to have drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it me or is he more frantic lately…big boy on new meds or something. Hard to believe the fat load could be even more annoying

• Haha
I can’t stand when people hide people in vlogs. Just don’t film if there is someone there who doesn’t want to be on camera. It was obvious the girl was there the whole day. Oh gee golly shucks just hanging out by myself.
YES!!!! same here! Kyle Pallo did it for like 6 months when he started dating his girlfriend and it annoyed the tit out of me!!! You're only filming for a couple hours, if they dont want to be on camera then just hang out with them afterward. :rolleyes: Seems like it would make editing easier, too.
But at least with Kyle he would say " I'm with somebody who doesn't want to be on camera". With Nate, he tries to act like we won't notice :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I may be reaching, but did anyone notice if he was hiding his ex in his NYE vlog? We all know they were both there.

Reactions: 2
Is it me or is he more frantic lately…big boy on new meds or something. Hard to believe the fat load could be even more annoying
I think it’s called finally convincing a girl 13 years younger than him to climb Nate mowtin…

• Sick
Reactions: 7
oh! on another note- just realized that Festival of the Arts starts tomorrow. Are ya'll ready to " Eat some food, and eat some more food, and have a beautiful festival of the arts kind of day" on Saturday's video??

• Haha
Does Maria ever wear her hair different? That chick is scary and also her man handling this expensive mickey pumpkin that clearly says see a cast member for assistance? Who is this chick?
I rank her number 1 least favorite/attractive disney female persona.

• Haha
WL girl probably works for Disney. Where else is he going to meet someone? Bet she had a shift on NYE.
The hiding someone on camera reminds me of the Kay brothers, and we all know how that turned out. I agree with film on your own or with people who don’t mind being on camera. It takes him maybe 4-8 hours a week of actual filming, you would think he could manage that without the awkwardness of an invisible guest.

Reactions: 6
I just said that two days ago. I said can Metformin cause you to be like a spazZZ?
Patients that I give metformin to, the biggest side effect is diarrhea. 😂
I wouldn't be surprised if he has adhd tbh. He probably skipped a couple doses since he's so awesome at filling his meds. 😄 (completely speculating, can't diagnose! 🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Patients that I give metformin to, the biggest side effect is diarrhea. 😂
I wouldn't be surprised if he has adhd tbh. He probably skipped a couple doses since he's so awesome at filling his meds. 😄 (completely speculating, can't diagnose! 🥴)
Honestly, my best guess is that he’s been manic because he thinks he’s hot tit that a girl 13 years younger (who doesn’t appear to be a total ogre) is paying attention to him. His huge ego is on cloud 9. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Honestly, my best guess is that he’s been manic because he thinks he’s hot tit that a girl 13 years younger (who doesn’t appear to be a total ogre) is paying attention to him. His huge ego is on cloud 9. 🙄
Hahaha! Yes! Watching his latest video, I can tell he quite enjoys being a "we". He said it every chance he got. 😂 "we" is his new "yo". Anywhoos, good for him if he does have a lady friend. Extra cardio. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha! Yes! Watching his latest video, I can tell he quite enjoys being a "we". He said it every chance he got. 😂 "we" is his new "yo". Anywhoos, good for him if he does have a lady friend. Extra cardio. 🙃
haha ok- so its not just me that thought he said "we" a lot in this one LOL I mean, more power to the girl- hopefully she won't mind when he can't keep up in a few years. 🤫😬🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I just hope he's not the one on top. I'd had for him to have a massive IM and end up crushing the poor girl.
Him exclaiming some variation of "so so good" or "much too good" before he collapses on that poor girl. What a terrible way to go! 😳🥞

• Haha
maybe thats why i thought him and kristen would be a better match- when that happened, i bet she could just pull a Luisa from Encanto and heave him right off of her. one less body when 911 gets there. ( and ya'll know i love the girl- i'm not shaming or anything. its just purely physics 🤣 🤣 )

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.