Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate has posted his latest MK vlog. He is joined by WL girl, you catch a climpse of her walking ahead of him at one point and can see someone is with him at lunch.

ANYWHOOOS. Nate takes time out of his busy schedule to show up at the MK at 1pm. He goes on a couple rides, buys a loungefly because well it's half price (about the same amount he still owes the Court for his suspended license), chows down on a cinnamon roll, does some shopping, and has lunch with WL girl at Tony's. Of course he has the soup because he is a big soup guy! Says Yo a couple times. We see Gracey girl, then Maria's birthday dinner later that night. He does a good job editing WL girl out of the vlog during dinner, but it is clear he is trying not to film someone to his left, plus there are already pictures posted of the dinner. Anyways pretty much another repeat or we say on the Adam the woo thread another WOOPEAT. :sleep:

WL girl walking ahead of Nate
Pmm22222.jpg

WL girl joining Nate for lunch at Tony's a couple glimpses of someone across from him.

pmmlunch.jpg

Reactions: 4
Nate has posted his latest MK vlog. He is joined by WL girl, you catch a climpse of her walking ahead of him at one point and can see someone is with him at lunch.

ANYWHOOOS. Nate takes time out of his busy schedule to show up at the MK at 1pm. He goes on a couple rides, buys a loungefly because well it's half price (about the same amount he still owes the Court for his suspended license), chows down on a cinnamon roll, does some shopping, and has lunch with WL girl at Tony's. Of course he has the soup because he is a big soup guy! Says Yo a couple times. We see Gracey girl, then Maria's birthday dinner later that night. He does a good job editing WL girl out of the vlog during dinner, but it is clear he is trying not to film someone to his left, plus there are already pictures posted of the dinner. Anyways pretty much another repeat or we say on the Adam the woo thread another WOOPEAT. :sleep:

WL girl walking ahead of Nate
View attachment 2682820

WL girl joining Nate for lunch at Tony's a couple glimpses of someone across from him.

View attachment 2682822
I love what you saved them as PMMLUNCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Listen, WL girl may be just as good as Kirsten, maybe shyer but she may be a great food reviewer too!!!
haha true- we haven't "met" WL Girl yet, and i'm not pre-judging (except maybe the fact that shes even younger than Kristen and Sean :oops:) , I'm just sad and disappointed that i was wrong😒 At least i'll still be able to watch Kristen on her channel- i do think she has a good thing going with the food reviews!

Yeah where was that girl on NYE? Maybe they hadn’t made it official yet. Still in the coffee and drinks stage.

I don’t know why Kristen would agree to be the organizer of that shirt-company birthday dinner. That seemed like a lot of work.

I have to admit I am hoping her channel surpasses his now or comes close. She is definitely putting more work into hers than he is at this point.
yeah- i'm still stuck on why he wasn't with WL Girl on NYE. If it's serious enough that he brings her out with these people that hes known for years... you would think its seriously enough to spend NYE with her. Especially after he had been away for awhile with his family. Maybe she has the lower annual pass that has block out dates, so she couldn't get in?? And of course for him, that Epcot content for the channel would trump spending it off-camera with her. Who knows?!?!
All I know is that I'm considering this the confirmation i needed to move on from my Nate and Kristen Shipping. :-/
At least I can still watch Kristen on her channel. And like you said, i hope she ends up surpassing him! It's definitely possible because she is 100% putting more effort into her content than he is at this point.

haha true- we haven't "met" WL Girl yet, and i'm not pre-judging (except maybe the fact that shes even younger than Kristen and Sean :oops:) , I'm just sad and disappointed that i was wrong😒 At least i'll still be able to watch Kristen on her channel- i do think she has a good thing going with the food reviews!

yeah- i'm still stuck on why he wasn't with WL Girl on NYE. If it's serious enough that he brings her out with these people that hes known for years... you would think its seriously enough to spend NYE with her. Especially after he had been away for awhile with his family. Maybe she has the lower annual pass that has block out dates, so she couldn't get in?? And of course for him, that Epcot content for the channel would trump spending it off-camera with her. Who knows?!?!
All I know is that I'm considering this the confirmation i needed to move on from my Nate and Kristen Shipping. :-/
At least I can still watch Kristen on her channel. And like you said, i hope she ends up surpassing him! It's definitely possible because she is 100% putting more effort into her content than he is at this point.
The only thing im judging is the age difference.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Nate seems to have set things on Auto pilot at the moment, now while I won't complain about the reduction of videos he should take advantage of the gravy train while it lasts. I mean look at Adam the Woo. . . . he puts out pure garbage on a daily basis, but it's paying off for him financially. A new house that it appears he paid $550k in cash, over $120k worth of DVC points, around $20,000 on that new golf cart, his first class flights, etc.

Nate mentioned he would be posting videos on the RSVLT channel as well. Why? According to him "only cause we are a great group of friends and I kinda have this great idea and vision of seeing the world. . . . . " I will put that in Nate's Book of Lies along with Bull and Bear inviting him out after 5 years, and his reduction of content has to do with his new computer. Like I said yesterday I believe he is contractually obligated to post on their YT page. I mean no sense in lying about it, having to post on their channel is completely understandable as part of some deal, but the act of him doing it because he is such a great friend is such nonsense.

As for Kristen yes looking at her channel stats over the last year there definitely is a increase in views and subs. It seems the algorithm has taken note.

Reactions: 5
Defo her. As when Nate ate his first full meal of the day he was with someone but did his bad trick of making it look like he was alone

Also she must be a right chubby chaser !

• Haha
The only thing im judging is the age difference.
Nate is 37 so 12 years. Meanwhile his ex wife who appears to be 33 is dating a 55 year old. 37 and 33 are from quick Google search can't guarantee accuracy of those numbers.

If Nate wants to start a family dating younger likely makes sense. Or maybe just a maturity level thing.

Nate is 37 so 12 years. Meanwhile his ex wife who appears to be 33 is dating a 55 year old. 37 and 33 are from quick Google search can't guarantee accuracy of those numbers.

If Nate wants to start a family dating younger likely makes sense. Or maybe just a maturity level thing.
"
pretty sure he just turned 38. and yeah- thats what i was thinking. hes mentioned "future kids", more than once. And i know when the divorce was happening there was stuff about how he and V tried to have kids.
so if thats still the case, then he pretty much has to date a lot younger at this point.

"
pretty sure he just turned 38. and yeah- thats what i was thinking. hes mentioned "future kids", more than once. And i know when the divorce was happening there was stuff about how he and V tried to have kids.
so if thats still the case, then he pretty much has to date a lot younger at this point.
True, I feel bad for a couple that experiences fertility issues. I am almost too fertile it’s scary 😂 I mean clearly my partner too but we’re done now. It’s still scary to think of a life without kids like they’re all living. I know everyone has their own wants and needs. I really don’t give a crap about what his ex age difference is, that’s whatever they want I’m talking about Nate not them.
---

Sorry I know said Idc about his ex but where did you find 55, I’m seeing 49, still disgusting but whatever. I think about my babies and how grossed out I would be if an older man touched them.

Side note: I hope he introduces us to her!

Last edited:
Sorry I know said Idc about his ex but where did you find 55, I’m seeing 49, still disgusting but whatever. I think about my babies and how grossed out I would be if an older man touched them.
My mistake looks like he's 52 soon to be 53. Graduated medical school in 1997.

But we can assume she didn't want kids and he did?

Nate can keep whatever he wants to keep private. Same with his ex-wife but pretty sure she had someone leak her stuff on here to brag. Just a theory which is what Tattle is for within reason. Lol.

My mistake looks like he's 52 soon to be 53. Graduated medical school in 1997.

But we can assume she didn't want kids and he did?

Nate can keep whatever he wants to keep private. Same with his ex-wife but pretty sure she had someone leak her stuff on here to brag. Just a theory which is what Tattle is for within reason. Lol.
Didn’t she make an instagram post for everyone at one time confessing things!!!! OMG I don’t remember when it was but I faintly remember it??? I’m not crazy!! I could have sworn Nate said they tried for kids? In the original divorce video? My brain faintly remembers bits and pieces of scenarios but relevant ones. BTW that is a huge age gap for them, that’s gross and weird. >10 years is just too much! In 1997 she was 6 years old WTFFFFFFFF!

Last edited:
Didn’t she make an instagram post for everyone at one time confessing things!!!! OMG I don’t remember when it was but I faintly remember it??? I’m not crazy!! I could have sworn Nate said they tried for kids? In the original divorce video? My brain faintly remembers bits and pieces of scenarios but relevant ones. BTW that is a huge age gap for them, that’s gross and weird. >10 years is just too much! In 1997 she was 6 years old WTFFFFFFFF!
yeah- i wasn't following as closely back then- but i seem to remember that in the original video that he put out about the divorce, he supposedly said something about how they tried for kids but had trouble and how she had really wanted a baby. But he took the video down. So it must be hard for her to be with somebody so much older who supposedly doesnt want any more kids.
Yeah, i think a 10- plus year age gap is weird. Which makes no sense since Kristen is 10 years younger than him and i wanted them together HAHA It just seemed like it would work in their case. But who knows, maybe it would work for him with this WL Girl, too. 🤷‍♀️

I only recently starting following the PMM threads, so I'm a bit out of the loop on who "WL girl" is. Could someone give a quick recap on who she is (protecting privacy ofc)? I see that there's a big age gap.... I'm about the same age as her and if my loved ones saw me dating someone like Nate they would stage an intervention.

Reactions: 3
I only recently starting following the PMM threads, so I'm a bit out of the loop on who "WL girl" is. Could someone give a quick recap on who she is (protecting privacy ofc)? I see that there's a big age gap.... I'm about the same age as her and if my loved ones saw me dating someone like Nate they would stage an intervention.
THANK YOU!!!! Im not the only age gap concernee!
---
yeah- i wasn't following as closely back then- but i seem to remember that in the original video that he put out about the divorce, he supposedly said something about how they tried for kids but had trouble and how she had really wanted a baby. But he took the video down. So it must be hard for her to be with somebody so much older who supposedly doesnt want any more kids.
Yeah, i think a 10- plus year age gap is weird. Which makes no sense since Kristen is 10 years younger than him and i wanted them together HAHA It just seemed like it would work in their case. But who knows, maybe it would work for him with this WL Girl, too. 🤷‍♀️
I'm assuming that she cant have kids so it wont matter for her anymore about the kids.

ok.. so i'm not sure if you know of Adam the Woo, who is another Vlogger in the Orlando area. WELL- one night he was filming a video at Wilderness Lodge, and he happened to run into Nate who was with a girl. Nate obviously didnt expect to be on camera. But, the video got posted. So people (me being one of them) were curious who she was. By spending a few seconds looking at Nate's recent "follows" on Instagram, i was able to figure out who she was. Her IG is private, so not a ton of info. We dont know how he met her or anything like that.
She has not appeared in any of Nate's videos, at least showing her face HAHA but there have been several videos where Nate seemed to be with somebody but not showing them. We haven't seen any "evidence" of her in any videos lately, but today she showed up in IG pictures sitting next to him at a party he was at last night.

Reactions: 7
Well Mom, I hate to say it but its officially time to accept, Nate is off the meat market and the muckbang fantasy wedding is doomed.

• Haha
Well Mom, I hate to say it but its officially time to accept, Nate is off the meat market and the muckbang fantasy wedding is doomed.
i know! 😭 😭 😭 But, hey, honestly- on the bright side- Kristen is probably too smart for him anyway. I mean, in her Q&A video on her channel she said she planned ahead and graduated college a semester early. Nate can't even plan ahead to get his meds before a 3-day trip.

Also- if you guys think i'm annoying on here, imagine being my husband and having to listen to me regurgitate this whole saga after work! :oops:🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand when people hide people in vlogs. Just don’t film if there is someone there who doesn’t want to be on camera. It was obvious the girl was there the whole day. Oh gee golly shucks just hanging out by myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.