Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Wilderness Lodge Girl or a Mukbang Wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell did he rent a car to drive to Pennsylvania for Christmas then?!?!??
Because some rental companies do not check the status of the drivers license like Enterprise, while other's like Avis are fairly strict.

If the expiration date on the license hasn’t expired, they have no way of knowing it has been suspended.
That is incorrect. Rental companies do have the ability to check the status of a customers license by accessing the DMV database, it's been common practice for many years! So they absolutely have a way of knowing whether or not it's suspended, it all depends on which car rental company it is because as I stated before some do check while other's do not.

Reactions: 4
Because some rental companies do not check the status of the drivers license like Enterprise, while other's like Avis are fairly strict.

That is incorrect. Rental companies do have the ability to check the status of a customers license by accessing the DMV database, it's been common practice for many years! So they absolutely have a way of knowing whether or not it's suspended, it all depends on which car rental company it is because as I stated before some do check while other's do not.
I know some have specifically said that you have to have a current and valid drivers license in order to rent. So that makes perfect sense. Thank you 🍀

Reactions: 1
1704983080121.png

He's got a new logo and a RSVLTS ad comes up when you search for him on YouTube. I didn't like his old logo.

They still should have made it to the proper size for it to fit correctly.
Yeah fair enough but is that on Nate or whoever designed it? Or I suppose he could have done it but he is associated with a company that does a ton of design work I assume they helped him out on this refresh. And maybe this happened a while ago I just noticed it so not sure.

ok guys! Important update!! 🤣🤣 check out promises IG post from Maria’s birthday celebration. Do we have another wilderness lodge girl sighting?? Sitting next to Nate?? 🤔🤔

Last edited:
ok guys! Important update!! 🤣🤣 check out promises IG post from Maria’s birthday celebration. Do we have another wilderness lodge girl sighting?? Sitting next to Nate?? 🤔🤔
And he’s sort of turned to her too.

Where’s Kristen I wonder. Never mind I see her.

Definitely not dating Kristen.

They're definitely a couple from the body language! Found her name and did a search, Nate is like 39 or 40 with a 25 year old girl.

Good catch! That most certainly looks like her to me. We had long suspected she was the mystery guest sitting next to Nate on the people mover previously, I think this confirms it to me. I also think it's still quite possible she was the mystery guest at Bull & Bear, though there is some thought it could still be Sean's friend Lena who I get this feeling either doesn't like being on camera or just doesn't like nate. 😂

yuuupp.... they're kind of leaning towards each other. And Kristen's way at the other end of the table. It must be getting kinda serious if he brings her to this with the people he hangs out with most and he knows it might end up on camera somehow.
Man!! I was so sure she was out of the picture, since we didn't see her at big stuff like NYE or his big surprise birthday dinner. But, hey, I guess who you make content with is different than who you actually go home with.... HAHA
Not gonna lie- i'm pretty "high-key" sad that it looks like my Nate and Kristen wedding is off the table :confused:😣 This afternoon might call for a long walk with Whitney Houston and Olivia Rodrigo in my earbuds!!😫😭😭

• Haha
yuuupp.... they're kind of leaning towards each other. And Kristen's way at the other end of the table. It must be getting kinda serious if he brings her to this with the people he hangs out with most and he knows it might end up on camera somehow.
Man!! I was so sure she was out of the picture, since we didn't see her at big stuff like NYE or his big surprise birthday dinner. But, hey, I guess who you make content with is different than who you actually go home with.... HAHA
Not gonna lie- i'm pretty "high-key" sad that it looks like my Nate and Kristen wedding is off the table :confused:😣 This afternoon might call for a long walk with Whitney Houston and Olivia Rodrigo in my earbuds!!😫😭😭
Yeah I think our dreams are over lol.

It makes sense. Kristen and Nate weren’t announcing it because there wasn’t anything to announce. I still think they hooked up or had a FWB thing going on at one point.

I predict we see them stop hanging out so much now.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

It makes sense. Kristen and Nate weren’t announcing it because there wasn’t anything to announce. I still think they hooked up or had a FWB thing going on at one point.

I think the end of Nate and Kirsten has already begun. We must now crawl away with tears.

• Sad

yup- dreams crushed 😣 I'm not kidding when i say i'm heading out for a long walk with sad music--- ya'll know i was invested!!!😐 😒
But yeah, you're right- they've been friends for awhile now, something would've come out by now. I really thought i was picking up a vibe from them though- especially at the Bull and Bear dinner. And with how involved she seemed to be in putting together that party for him. That just seemed like such a "girlfriend project" LOL (even if she was just serving as the POC for the shirt company to plan it, that still seems like some girlfriend stuff) And why did he spend NYE with kristen and sean, and not the girl hes dating??
Oh, well. Looks like it's a done deal. I DID ask him on here for some confirmation or denial soon... LOL So now i have to slowly but surely move on with the help of lots of chocolate and maybe some wine later on... 😒😭

yup- dreams crushed 😣 I'm not kidding when i say i'm heading out for a long walk with sad music--- ya'll know i was invested!!!😐 😒
But yeah, you're right- they've been friends for awhile now, something would've come out by now. I really thought i was picking up a vibe from them though- especially at the Bull and Bear dinner. And with how involved she seemed to be in putting together that party for him. That just seemed like such a "girlfriend project" LOL (even if she was just serving as the POC for the shirt company to plan it, that still seems like some girlfriend stuff) And why did he spend NYE with kristen and sean, and not the girl hes dating??
Oh, well. Looks like it's a done deal. I DID ask him on here for some confirmation or denial soon... LOL So now i have to slowly but surely move on with the help of lots of chocolate and maybe some wine later on... 😒😭
Listen, WL girl may be just as good as Kirsten, maybe shyer but she may be a great food reviewer too!!!

Yeah where was that girl on NYE? Maybe they hadn’t made it official yet. Still in the coffee and drinks stage.

I don’t know why Kristen would agree to be the organizer of that shirt-company birthday dinner. That seemed like a lot of work.

I have to admit I am hoping her channel surpasses his now or comes close. She is definitely putting more work into hers than he is at this point.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.