Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Nate only has his IG, TikTok and Facebook pages listed on his YouTube main page. We thought he was getting paid to do Cameo videos as well as the shirt deal. He really has gotten lazy on social media. He barely updates TT and IG (unless he's reposting fan stories) and all he does is copy/paste the video descriptions onto facebook with a link to the actual video.

We did see that some of his fans are upset about today's meet and greet in NYC. Some were saying "NYCC Saturday has been sold out for months. You're not getting in if you don't already have a ticket". Why would he be advertising this so hard if he knows people won't be getting in since the event is sold out?

Reactions: 2
Interesting that Nate only has his IG, TikTok and Facebook pages listed on his YouTube main page. We thought he was getting paid to do Cameo videos as well as the shirt deal. He really has gotten lazy on social media. He barely updates TT and IG (unless he's reposting fan stories) and all he does is copy/paste the video descriptions onto facebook with a link to the actual video.

We did see that some of his fans are upset about today's meet and greet in NYC. Some were saying "NYCC Saturday has been sold out for months. You're not getting in if you don't already have a ticket". Why would he be advertising this so hard if he knows people won't be getting in since the event is sold out?
Maybe it's contract renewal time with RSVLT and he wants to show them he is still relevant by having a line to meet him.

ok- i admit. It's bugging me what the "secret" video he keeps mentioning could be! he brought it up in his livestream 2 weeks ago, and then again in his video from the other day. hes said it has to do with Disney, its something he "didn't think he'd have the courage to do", and he "wants the video to be perfect". I admit i'm an easy target- but, i'm intrigued! LOL any guesses??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ok- i admit. It's bugging me what the "secret" video he keeps mentioning could be! he brought it up in his livestream 2 weeks ago, and then again in his video from the other day. hes said it has to do with Disney, its something he "didn't think he'd have the courage to do", and he "wants the video to be perfect". I admit i'm an easy target- but, i'm intrigued! LOL any guesses??
Golden Corral Food Challenge? :unsure:

So has Nate and his "fwiends" given up on the latest joint venture?

1000000001.jpg

Golden Corral Food Challenge? :unsure:

So has Nate and his "fwiends" given up on the latest joint venture?

View attachment 2509064
oooh! good guess!! Gotta make sure the B-Roll of that soft serve machine and all of the spilled toppings are absolutely perfect!!

and LOL i think so. I saw Ryan replied to a comment somewhere saying that they decided "all of their individual content" would take priority. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Something he didn't think he had the courage to do....

Eat a salad?
Order a Diet Coke?
Wear appropriate clothing to a restaurant?
Chew with his mouth closed and not talk?
Bring his athletic greatness back to RunDisney and sign up for a half marathon?
Sober day in the parks?
Tried something chocolate or with cheese (because as we know he hates both)?
Swim without his lucky/formal black t shirt?

Our money is still on something to do with Salem or maybe he and Sean went on a date together to Victoria & Alberts and Sean paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something he didn't think he had the courage to do....

Eat a salad?
Order a Diet Coke?
Wear appropriate clothing to a restaurant?
Chew with his mouth closed and not talk?
Bring his athletic greatness back to RunDisney and sign up for a half marathon?
Sober day in the parks?
Tried something chocolate or with cheese (because as we know he hates both)?
Swim without his lucky/formal black t shirt?

Our money is still on something to do with Salem or maybe he and Sean went on a date together to Victoria & Alberts and Sean paid.
His formal black t-shirt! 😄 😅🤣
ya know? Victoria and Alberts was in my head, too. I know hes mentioned it was the one restaurant he hasn't eaten at. and it probably would take some balls- sorry, "courage"- for him to pull out his camera in there- And maybe he decided to do a voiceover style video instead, which would be taking him longer to edit. He really lucked out meeting Sugar Daddy Sean, huh??
Or maybe he finally graduated Traffic School??

• Haha
His formal black t-shirt! 😄 😅🤣
ya know? Victoria and Alberts was in my head, too. I know hes mentioned it was the one restaurant he hasn't eaten at. and it probably would take some balls- sorry, "courage"- for him to pull out his camera in there- And maybe he decided to do a voiceover style video instead, which would be taking him longer to edit. He really lucked out meeting Sugar Daddy Sean, huh??
Or maybe he finally graduated Traffic School??
Knowing the staff and reputation V&A's has, they would discourage the camera and tell him to put it away. It would be a wasted vlog and a waste of Sean's money because no CM discounts allowed there.

He hasn't eaten at Takumi-Tei either, has he?

Or Monsieur Paul?

He hasn't eaten at Takumi-Tei either, has he?

Or Monsieur Paul?
....which he pronounces "Monster Paul". Oh, that's it! He thinks it's monster themed, so he's saving it for Halloween!

Now I'm curious, though. Is it something that he's already done, and he's just holding back the video?

Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas, maybe?

Or maybe another foray into RunDisney if he didn't learn his lesson the last time?

• Haha
yeah, maybe not. I'm not sure. I just remember him mentioning V&As in some context of very few restaurants he hasn't eaten at.
Anywhere that has a dress code is probably on the list of "never been". As he would say, they are too fancy for him.

And WTF is up with red face nate in NYC when it's in the 50's? All the other douchebag guys look ready for the fall weather and Nate is his usual red face drunken fatness in just a button down. Wasn't Nate the guy wearing a sweatshirt and pants in 80 degree heat recently in FL? BTW we added the weather for reference.

63D35772-9786-468D-9C4B-2BCD2ADA7FFC.jpg

• Sick
Anywhere that has a dress code is probably on the list of "never been". As he would say, they are too fancy for him.
Way too faaaaaaancy. It does look like Yukon Cornelius on the left is just in a polo shirt too, so Nate may have found a drunken soulmate.

Anyhoos!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Way too faaaaaaancy. It does look like Yukon Cornelius on the left is just in a polo shirt too, so Nate may have found a drunken soulmate.

Anyhoos!
Judging by the douchebag's IG, it's a hoodie. Also, why does Nate have an extra hat attached to his gut? Seems he changed (maybe he was too sweaty?) for the pic in Times Sq. Nate also took in a Broadway show described as: "Shucked. Recommended for ages 10 and up."

IMG_6478.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.