Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super hard to tell by this pic but this could be anything from a bruise to a scrape to cellulitis to a diabetic rash. I've had plenty of diabetes pt that had similar rashes but this pic isn't clear enough to tell if this is that. With his weight and his symptoms that I've seen in his videos, I wouldn't be surprised if he has untreated diabetes or has some kind of insulin resistance...among high blood pressure & cholesterol.
But who cares about all those health issues when you can act fancy and eat a crap ton of food and then room service, right?!?

Reactions: 2
I just started the video...who do you think paid for the bill for the $1000 a night at the plaza?? 😳😳😳
he mentioned that they were doing a photoshoot for the shirt company at all the different spots in the city. My guess is they have a "home alone" shirt line coming out, so they paid for the suite and did some pictures there, then let hm stay there.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
God, I hope he appreciate this while it lasts. All I get from my job is a pen and maybe just maybe pizza during nurses week. 🥴
He's riding this wave for as long as he can. We still firmly believe that he isn't saving anything and is just living his best YOLO life. Wasn't he supposed to be moving too?

Reactions: 4
He's riding this wave for as long as he can. We still firmly believe that he isn't saving anything and is just living his best YOLO life. Wasn't he supposed to be moving too?
Clearly he isn't saving. And clearly he doesn't have health insurance. I saw his live last week or 2 weeks ago, and he knows he can go back to Dennys. In this economy, any job is a good job. I'd just like to see his initial reaction to his lifestyle change when that does inevitably happen. Also, in that live, he said he only planned on staying at his apartment for a year. That year is almost up. Sooo who knows....

Reactions: 3
Clearly he isn't saving. And clearly he doesn't have health insurance. I saw his live last week or 2 weeks ago, and he knows he can go back to Dennys. In this economy, any job is a good job. I'd just like to see his initial reaction to his lifestyle change when that does inevitably happen. Also, in that live, he said he only planned on staying at his apartment for a year. That year is almost up. Sooo who knows....
So his moving video was posted on 12/17/22. Who knows what the dates are on the lease.

Reactions: 1
yeah. and in his live video he mentioned that hes moving, and mentioned wanting to be a homeowner. but that doesn't mean hes moving into a house. Like somebody on here pointed out, hes probably just moving into a new apartment to avoid a yearly price increase, and take advantage of "new renter" specials.

yeah. and in his live video he mentioned that hes moving, and mentioned wanting to be a homeowner. but that doesn't mean hes moving into a house. Like somebody on here pointed out, hes probably just moving into a new apartment to avoid a yearly price increase, and take advantage of "new renter" specials.
Might also be moving to avoid any court cases like he did before.

Reactions: 3
Looks like he only has the one open fee with the suspended license in Osceola.

View attachment 2512666
His orange county records have one open and one dismissed. The small claims ($900) was from a CC company that couldn't serve him (he moved).

View attachment 2512672
It really kind of pisses me off the way that everything just works out for him. With no talent, intellect, education, or work ethic, he has no right to be as successful as he is. He's prancing around a suite in the Plaza Hotel saying: "Oopsies! You couldn't find me! Guess I don't have to pay my credit card bill!" If there's any justice in this world, he'll get his comeuppance some day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched the latest yet. Did he crawl under the bed? I bet he would feel fancy under a bed at the Plaza.
Nate, you are a M-O-R-O-N.

I haven't watched the latest yet. Did he crawl under the bed? I bet he would feel fancy under a bed at the Plaza.
Nate, you are a M-O-R-O-N.
If he had done that, they should have perp-walked his ass out of there and left him on the corner of 5th Avenue.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We are convinced that he doesn't know how to dress himself and he also thinks he's 30, not almost 40. We now know his "big surprise" was the Disney100: D23 Royal Anniversary Ball that was $199 per person. Not sure if he was #hosted or not. TBH Sean probably paid for the group.

IMG_6494.PNG

Reactions: 5
We are convinced that he doesn't know how to dress himself and he also thinks he's 30, not almost 40. We now know his "big surprise" was the Disney100: D23 Royal Anniversary Ball that was $199 per person. Not sure if he was #hosted or not. TBH Sean probably paid for the group.

View attachment 2513535
Can't this imbecile dress like a normal human being? Even Kristen looked nice. But is that supposed to be a foot protruding out from under her dress? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't this imbecile dress like a normal human being? Even Kristen looked nice. But is that supposed to be a foot protruding out from under her dress? :unsure:
They are really working this lense/angle to make Kristen and Nate look thin. Sean looks like stretch armstrong in the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.