Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh good thinking! And makes sense! Can't wait for all the hocus pocus quotes! Totally nothing creepy about a grown drunk fat man going around Salem saying "I smell children!". 🤣 Amuck, amuck, amuck!
We told them to treat him like a hostile tourist and shut him off at the bar the moment he pulls out the camera.

He's going to Salem. He hinted at that recently and it's an easy trip from or before NYC. We thought it would be for the D23 event but that was this past Saturday. We warned our family and friends in Salem to be on the lookout for a sweaty alcoholic.
oooh- maybe!! but in that live video he did recently, somebody mentioned Salem and he said " I dont think Salem is gonna happen.. " or "I dont know if its gonna happen" or something like that. But, he obviously could be trying to string it along or whatever.
I guess time will tell. LOL

Reactions: 1
We don't think she works for Disney anymore.
I 100% agree. In fact, I posted this a little while back. I don't see how she would have time. I actually ran into her the first night of MNSSP, and she was with Promise, her roommate and someone else. (PMM wasn't with her btw when I saw her) I don't know why, but I just had a feeling right then that she wasn't a CM. I can't explain why or back it up, but that was my gut feeling. I wanted to run into KP, or PMM, but I saw her, the other idiots, I THINK Nick, and ATW. My only impression of her was that she really needs to stop wearing biker shorts.

Reactions: 2
She’s not very intelligent if she thinks becoming a full time Disney Mukbanger in a period where the vlogging bubble has burst is a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I 100% agree. In fact, I posted this a little while back. I don't see how she would have time. I actually ran into her the first night of MNSSP, and she was with Promise, her roommate and someone else. (PMM wasn't with her btw when I saw her) I don't know why, but I just had a feeling right then that she wasn't a CM. I can't explain why or back it up, but that was my gut feeling. I wanted to run into KP, or PMM, but I saw her, the other idiots, I THINK Nick, and ATW. My only impression of her was that she really needs to stop wearing biker shorts.
She needs to stop wearing biker shorts and Promise needs to wear a hat to hide her seven-head. Out of all of them, we think Sean is the only one left that works for Disney.
---
She’s not very intelligent if she thinks becoming a full time Disney Mukbanger in a period where the vlogging bubble has burst is a good idea.
She probably saw Nate's semi-success and thinks she can replicate it. The only problem with that idea is that Nate got popular because of Covid and people not being able to travel. She is clearly late to the party on that one.

Well she certainly didn't quit Disney to live off of Patreon earnings:

1697116958634.png

Interesting though that she her Patreon stats to private now so I think those numbers will stop updating. Checked on Nate's his is set to private now as well:

1697117076571.png

Odd why would he set his stats to private if he is shutting it down?

Reactions: 1
Well she certainly didn't quit Disney to live off of Patreon earnings:

View attachment 2506153

Interesting though that she her Patreon stats to private now so I think those numbers will stop updating. Checked on Nate's his is set to private now as well:

View attachment 2506157

Odd why would he set his stats to private if he is shutting it down?

We tried to search for the page and couldn't find any trace of it. It's been removed and all his contributors are removed from his videos. Maybe he really did delete the page. The running theory is that he was offering something or doing something that was getting him in trouble or conflicted with his shirt contract somehow.

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 9.32.22 AM.png

But I'm sure she intends on biking... maybe tomorrow... :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah... and with how much she spends for food in her videos i dont see how she could keep doing that without the CM discount, plus doing to disneyland every couple months without a main gate pass. So i have a feeling maybe shes part time and just works whatever minimum hours she needs to, to still be a CM and get those perks. or maybe like "nurse-style" and gets all her hours in in a couple days or something. No clue how disney scheduling works HAHA Her LinkedIn still says "Main Street Operations", but that doesn't really mean anything. 🤷‍♀️

We tried to search for the page and couldn't find any trace of it. It's been removed and all his contributors are removed from his videos. Maybe he really did delete the page. The running theory is that he was offering something or doing something that was getting him in trouble or conflicted with his shirt contract somehow.

View attachment 2506171
Ok I stand corrected it looks like his Patreon is gone and the Graphtreon site just doesn't reflect that info yet. Thanks for sharing that info!

He's going to Salem. He hinted at that recently and it's an easy trip from or before NYC. We thought it would be for the D23 event but that was this past Saturday. We warned our family and friends in Salem to be on the lookout for a sweaty alcoholic.
Very unfortunate he is going to be back in this part of the country. :rolleyes:

Oh, really?? Why would she give up her gig at disney? YT and patreon can't be paying all the bills...right?
Because these vloggers are simply put. . . DUMB (See: Michael Kay). They all think they are going to hit it big (Tracker/Molly type revenue) and be set. So they go all in. How do they survive in the meantime? It's a combination of Mommy and Daddy (See: Michael Kay, Adam Hattan) and Credit cards. (See: Pete Werner though some additional circumstances involved with that one).

• Heart
That pretty much means she's that CM that is directing the crowd at the end of the night or keeping people off Main St during a parade.
Thats literally what she does. Iv seen her the past two summers setting up the ropes for festival of fantasy and then telling people to stay behind the line

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.