Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are convinced that he doesn't know how to dress himself and he also thinks he's 30, not almost 40. We now know his "big surprise" was the Disney100: D23 Royal Anniversary Ball that was $199 per person. Not sure if he was #hosted or not. TBH Sean probably paid for the group.

View attachment 2513535
HAHA i mean, we're taking baby steps. at least this time the suit jacket and pants match. (vs at the GF wedding when he had a random sports coat with random black pants on)
Maybe next time he'll have a non- shirt company shirt on. 😳
I mean, honeslty- at his age, he should own a suit and dress shoes that fit, for things like this.
At least Sean and Kristen have it together this time! LOL

Reactions: 5
HAHA i mean, we're taking baby steps. at least this time the suit jacket and pants match. (vs at the GF wedding when he had a random sports coat with random black pants on)
Maybe next time he'll have a non- shirt company shirt on. 😳
I mean, honeslty- at his age, he should own a suit and dress shoes that fit, for things like this.
At least Sean and Kristen have it together this time! LOL
Sean (from what we know/see) comes from money and has a few different suits. You can also tell they are propper fitted suits so he didn't just grab one off the rack. Nate clearly has no clue what the f*ck he is doing outside a theme park. Sneakers don't match the suit and the hat should never have been an option. It's obvious that he looks like a penis with glasses without a hat but there are times where you just have to say no to a hat (that also doesn't match). Not sure if you noticed but you can see his black t shirt showing as well. We also don't think the jacket fits because it's not buttoned or again, maybe nobody told him proper etiquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sean (from what we know/see) comes from money and has a few different suits. You can also tell they are propper fitted suits so he didn't just grab one off the rack. Nate clearly has no clue what the f*ck he is doing outside a theme park. Sneakers don't match the suit and the hat should never have been an option. It's obvious that he looks like a penis with glasses without a hat but there are times where you just have to say no to a hat (that also doesn't match). Not sure if you noticed but you can see his black t shirt showing as well. We also don't think the jacket fits because it's not buttoned or again, maybe nobody told him proper etiquette.
" a penis with glasses" 🤣 🤣 that might have to be thread 16!! LOL
but yeah, Sean can definitely rock a suit. I dont want to give him TOO much credit though because he also wore a shirt with "fake holes" in it to Narcoossees when they went back in the spring HAHA And Kristen must've had some help picking out her dress, because i think it works well for her. her shoes / feet look a little strange, but a lot of that could be the photo angle.

• Haha
Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Just a penis with glasses....so LET HIM EAT!

Interesting how Nate and Kristen had this instant wardrobe improvement compared to months ago when they looked like slobs at Club 33.

• Haha
So I just managed to watch the NY vlog. He really went into character mode for this one.

Nate: "If you are paying as much as you are for this room, you gotta have the extras" . . .(But Nate you are not paying)
Nate: "I can't wait to see more Broadway plays" (Nate not going to happen anytime soon if you have to pay yourself for a NY Trip)

This happening was entertaining. . . . .
Pm111.jpg

Looking at his left cheek was he crying or sweating? :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
pm33333.jpg

His handlers could care less about him sorry nate not your fwiends. . . .
pm22222.jpg

Reactions: 4
I would equate his RSVLT fwends having to bring Nate to these conventions similar to someone having to bring their 10 year old nephew to a weekend in Amsterdam.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It wasn’t until he read on here that Sean’s clothes started to fit. Before that they were always ill-fitting. To be honest he’s not even properly groomed most of the time. If he does come from money (which I don’t believe) he’s spending it wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The "home alone" sundae cost $300!!! I looked it up, I can't believe it. I was curious to see how much his room service cost. Most of it was around what I assumed then I got to the sundae. 😳🥴 here's the description from the plaza website :

Home Alone Sundae 300
sixteen scoops of assorted ice cream,
whipped cream, maraschino cherries,
M&M’s, chocolate, caramel & raspberry sauce

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that may be a consequence of whatever lens/filter they’re using to slim themselves down.

Creating different problems as it solves them.
I think that what we're seeing here is the result of a wide-angle (or maybe even convex (aka fisheye)) lens, and I'm not even sure it's intentional on their part. Most cell phone cameras have fairly wide-angle lenses, and some have recently started introducing even wider options. It's handy because sometimes you just can't back up far enough to get everything that you want in frame. It started with the selfie cameras (people's arms are only so long) but has expanded to the main cameras as well. The downside is that the shape of the lens causes some distortion in the image -- specifically, making things in the center seem a little smaller and things along the edges seem stretched out, with the effect becoming even more extreme the closer things are to the edges.

That said, Kristen's foot is closer to the edge than it is to the center of frame. The lens may be stretching it out a bit as it is and in reality it's even stubbier. Sean's shoes in the image illustrate the phenomenon quite nicely with his right foot (closer to the center of the frame) looking teeny tiny while his left foot (closer to the edge) looks all stretched out.
---
The "home alone" sundae cost $300!!! I looked it up, I can't believe it. I was curious to see how much his room service cost. Most of it was around what I assumed then I got to the sundae. 😳🥴 here's the description from the plaza website :

Home Alone Sundae 300
sixteen scoops of assorted ice cream,
whipped cream, maraschino cherries,
M&M’s, chocolate, caramel & raspberry sauce
I'm not going to snark too hard on the 16 scoops of ice cream because my go-to late-night spot when I was in high school served a ridiculously large ice cream dessert, which my friends and I happily shared (I assume the Home Alone sundae is designed to be shared? He did share it with the Resvlts handlers, right? Right???). Even adjusted for inflation, it was nowhere near $300, though. Heck, at $300, that's almost $20 per scoop! I guess when you're not paying for it, value doesn't matter as much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So- do we think this D23 ball that he posted about on IG was a hosted thing? or do we think he bought tickets? Just trying to figure out if the Krew all bought tickets or if one of them was his "plus one" or what the deal was. I know D23 isn't Disney- but do they host / invite "media" people like him to their stuff, the way Disney does?

So- do we think this D23 ball that he posted about on IG was a hosted thing? or do we think he bought tickets? Just trying to figure out if the Krew all bought tickets or if one of them was his "plus one" or what the deal was. I know D23 isn't Disney- but do they host / invite "media" people like him to their stuff, the way Disney does?
Nothing that's been posted so far has thanked anyone or used the #hosted hashtag.

Reactions: 3
I know D23 isn't Disney- but do they host / invite "media" people like him to their stuff, the way Disney does?
D23 is 100% Disney. It's wholly owned by Disney, was started under Bob Iger 1.0, and has its headquarters at the studios. The Royal Anniversary Ball was held on the studio lot. Disney also 100% invites people from their media list to all of the D23 Expos.

Reactions: 3
D23 is 100% Disney. It's wholly owned by Disney, was started under Bob Iger 1.0, and has its headquarters at the studios. The Royal Anniversary Ball was held on the studio lot. Disney also 100% invites people from their media list to all of the D23 Expos.
ok... yeah. LOL i don't know why i even asked, because now i remember- wasn't he just "hosted" at the D23 expo a few weeks ago? and back in the summer at their thing in Marceline?
So he could've been hosted at this too- its just so hard to remember to put that extra "#hosted" in the IG post, when he's hosted.

He never does, even when it’s obvious by the lanyard or wrist band, he fails to declare it
Per FCC guidelines if he is being compensated he has to declare this.

"If" Disney did bring him out, we doubt that he or Disney paid for the other two to attend.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.