Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah... i think thats why we see so many small "Disney influencer" channels popping up, too- so that locals can write off their APs, and a lot of their Disney spending because its "for the channel".
Can't wait to see how many actually get audited. None of them seem smart enough to be crafty with the write off's.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The way Nate has been spending money (lately) is giving us some Kyle Pallo vibes. Like Nate is illegally taking his vacation and food/drink expenses as vlogging business tax deductions so that he can travel and eat/drink more. His videos generate moderate revenue without a patreon, one main sponsor, and lower (than last year) views. Tax fraud is the only scenario that makes sense.
I don't see him as same as Kyle. Nate has income from his endorsement and all this RSVLT time. Plus he uses his buddies employee discounts. If he needed free money, he could have left the Patreon.
Accusing him for tax fraud is reaching I think.

Reactions: 2
I don't see him as same as Kyle. Nate has income from his endorsement and all this RSVLT time. Plus he uses his buddies employee discounts. If he needed free money, he could have left the Patreon.
Accusing him for tax fraud is reaching I think.
The shirt deal can't be that lucrative. Look at how he spends his money. All the junk for his apartment and the food and beverage when his CM friends aren't around. His ad revenue is steady but not growing like it was during COVID. Knowing where he lives and what rent is in that area (not to mention other bills he has) he is spending way out of his means.

He could be on RSVLTS payroll or getting a decent amount per shirt sold using his affiliate link or both.

If you stretch and consider vlogging a type of video production there are very different rules for writing off stuff. Way looser rules than standard business deductions.

Has his spending been out of control since say… April 15th of this year? 😂 If so, I think we have our answer.
---
I also think he could be on Disney’s payroll. Maybe not directly. But he’s on the media list. He gets sent to places like New Orleans. Maybe they give him things like $500 gift cards here and there with the unwritten understanding he will buy stuff like the Mickey cake and film it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He could be on RSVLTS payroll or getting a decent amount per shirt sold using his affiliate link or both.

If you stretch and consider vlogging a type of video production there are very different rules for writing off stuff. Way looser rules than standard business deductions.
If there isn't some minimum requirements for a vlogger to qualify for deductions or at least limiting them to a small percentage of their so called "expenses", there for sure needs to be. Let's see all these thousands of new IRS agents they hired get to work.

Reactions: 4
Can't wait to see how many actually get audited. None of them seem smart enough to be crafty with the write off's.
And how many of them are smart enough to realize that "writing off" something doesn't make it free, it just reduces your taxable income.

Reactions: 4
Promoting the cat charity made him look like a "good guy" to his followers. If he was actually a decent person, he would have donated and encouraged others to do the same with a link in the video.
He kinda did with those 2 prints. Not sure he said how much of that cost went to the cats though.

Reactions: 1
WTF does this guy do all day? What is he averaging? 2 videos a week?
right? And it's not like they're all getting 400,000 views or whatever! AND hes spending more money than ever- $70 for a cake, $70 for a single glass of champagne, $90 for Kristen's Surf and Turf entree at Narcoossees, 2 bedroom villa at the Disneyland Hotel... I mean, hey, live your life. But it's just so confusing to me! HAHA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.