Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably a stupid time for him to ditch his Patreon. I don't care how "rich" you are, why would you just give up "free" money? I really want to know the story on that.
Yeah- doesn’t make sense.
I posted this before, but I was home with sick kids the other week and paid the $4 to join, just so I could read his full final post.
It basically just said that he started the patreon when he was struggling, and now he’s “in a position” to help out other new creators, so he wanted people to support other new creators instead.
Now, who knows what the real story is- but it seems like it would be an easy source of money and easy to keep going. Strange he gave it up!

I posted this before, but I was home with sick kids the other week and paid the $4 to join, just so I could read his full final post.
It basically just said that he started the patreon when he was struggling, and now he’s “in a position” to help out other new creators, so he wanted people to support other new creators instead.
Now, who knows what the real story is- but it seems like it would be an easy source of money and easy to keep going. Strange he gave it up!
Well, if anyone is going to find this info out, it will be you Detective Dismom! I have faith in you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
haha yup! and meanwhile Kristen keeps getting her own invites now without him, after he helped get her name out there. LOL leaving him in the dust! She got invited to the legoland thing, she was posting hosted at the SeaWorld Howl o scream thing, today she was at some media preview thing for the swan and dolphin food event thats coming up in November. she also did a sponsored video the other day for some app that books Lightning lanes for you... Maybe she can help him pay that $33.80 fine 🤷‍♀️
It's funny because people on here said this was going to happen. Every time he "helps" someone they end up ghosting him and doing well for themselves.
---
probably a stupid time for him to ditch his Patreon. I don't care how "rich" you are, why would you just give up "free" money? I really want to know the story on that.
Wonder if he was offering things that got him in trouble like the "personal shopper" perk.

It's funny because people on here said this was going to happen. Every time he "helps" someone they end up ghosting him and doing well for themselves.
---
Wonder if he was offering things that got him in trouble like the "personal shopper" perk.
I think he got ghosted because what he was offering to the young female vloggers, they didn't want. If you know what I mean. ESPECIALLY the She Hulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF does this guy do all day? What is he averaging? 2 videos a week?
Don't you remember folks he got a new computer and he is having a hard time transitioning over to Apple hence the lack of vlogs. 😂 One of the worse excuses I have ever heard

Agreed!!! between the Patreon and the lack of vlogs lately something is clearly up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember saying the math didn’t add up between the auction profit and the GKTW donation. I joked that he used the cash to fix his car. Looks like that may be the case.

It isn’t like he doesn’t have the money to pay these fines. He could pay for driving school fees twice from the cost of that Mummy Mickey case alone. So this points to either evasion or stupidity. Maybe a combination of both.

I remember saying the math didn’t add up between the auction profit and the GKTW donation. I joked that he used the cash to fix his car. Looks like that may be the case.

It isn’t like he doesn’t have the money to pay these fines. He could pay for driving school fees twice from the cost of that Mummy Mickey case alone. So this points to either evasion or stupidity. Maybe a combination of both.
His fans are too dumb and blind to realize he scammed them all to fix his car. Glad someone else noticed this.

Reactions: 4
Looks like that audience is moving over to watch Kristen aka Mukbang Sally eat everything under the sun
I went to her channel the other day. She has legit mukbang videos. Fast food car mukbang videos. I'm sorry but how is this a thing?? This is truly a disgusting form a entertainment.

Reactions: 2
I went to her channel the other day. She has legit mukbang videos. Fast food car mukbang videos. I'm sorry but how is this a thing?? This is truly a disgusting form a entertainment.
Nikocado Avocado and Foodie Beautie, who are both incredibly loathsome made bank off of it.

We don't think she works for Disney anymore. She constantly begs for Patreon support to fund her garbage videos. Maybe she thinks by pigging out in her car she will get most of Nate's feeder fans?

We don't think she works for Disney anymore. She constantly begs for Patreon support to fund her garbage videos. Maybe she thinks by pigging out in her car she will get most of Nate's feeder fans?
yeah i've been wondering this, too. What kind of schedule does a "Main Street Operations" person have?? She always seems to be doing videos during the day with that Ryan kid, or on her own, or available to go to these media things during the day. And she just posted on IG that shes going back to Disneyland in a few days (incidentally Nate also mentioned in his latest video that hes going to a "Special place" after he goes to NYC this weekend). So does she just work short shifts and hustle to film videos before or after? Or is she just not working for disney anymore?

Reactions: 1
Nikocado Avocado and Foodie Beautie, who are both incredibly loathsome made bank off of it.
I've seen nikocado avocado before...he's disturbing and sad! I hope he gets the help that he so clearly needs.
Oh, really?? Why would she give up her gig at disney? YT and patreon can't be paying all the bills...right?
---
yeah i've been wondering this, too. What kind of schedule does a "Main Street Operations" person have?? She always seems to be doing videos during the day with that Ryan kid, or on her own, or available to go to these media things during the day. And she just posted on IG that shes going back to Disneyland in a few days (incidentally Nate also mentioned in his latest video that hes going to a "Special place" after he goes to NYC this weekend). So does she just work short shifts and hustle to film videos before or after? Or is she just not working for disney anymore?
Nate said he's been working on a special video and we'll know it when we see it. What do we think it could be?

Nate said he's been working on a special video and we'll know it when we see it. What do we think it could be?
i have no idea! and he said that he wants it to be "perfect" so hes been taking time with it. I mean, he never said that about other "big" videos before, like from his Europe trip, or even that cool trip to NOLA that Disney sent him on. I admit, the boy has me curious! 😄

Reactions: 1
I've seen nikocado avocado before...he's disturbing and sad! I hope he gets the help that he so clearly needs.

Oh, really?? Why would she give up her gig at disney? YT and patreon can't be paying all the bills...right?
---

He's going to Salem. He hinted at that recently and it's an easy trip from or before NYC. We thought it would be for the D23 event but that was this past Saturday. We warned our family and friends in Salem to be on the lookout for a sweaty alcoholic.

He's going to Salem. He hinted at that recently and it's an easy trip from or before NYC. We thought it would be for the D23 event but that was this past Saturday. We warned our family and friends in Salem to be on the lookout for a sweaty alcoholic.
Ahhhh good thinking! And makes sense! Can't wait for all the hocus pocus quotes! Totally nothing creepy about a grown drunk fat man going around Salem saying "I smell children!". 🤣 Amuck, amuck, amuck!

• Haha
Sort of random, but I was just watching one of Veronica‘s videos where she’s at Seaworld at the hollow scream event from Maybe, two years ago and she says that she’s looking up at the sky and the way the light rays look down She said that that’s Rita saying that she’s OK and she loves her and she will see her again someday. I only mention it cause we were talking about the cat Rita.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.