Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheesh - I love sweets as much as the next person, but if I had that many sweets and drinks in a day I'd be sick as a dog :sick:
Nate has frosting running through his veins when eating and bud light when drinking. All those sweets are par for the course with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kingdom Krew posted a new video Kristen and Sean spending 24 hours in a Disney resort hotel room. With many guests coming to bring them junk food lots of food.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Kingdom Krew posted a new video Kristen and Sean spending 24 hours in a Disney resort hotel room. With many guests coming to bring them junk food lots of food.
So we noticed no appearance from Nate. He also does not show up in Mukbang's latest video or on the LBV livestream.

• Wow
Sean better be careful. Being in decent shape is the one thing that differentiates him from the company he keeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we noticed no appearance from Nate. He also does not show up in Mukbang's latest video or on the LBV livestream.
yeah-- i saw a couple of "where's nate?" comments on IG or TikTok or somewhere. Apparently it was filmed awhile ago and they just now posted it, and Nate was out of town. ( I remember seeing the haircut part in Promise's video back in the summer)
Still pretty telling that they waited until he was out of town to film it... :unsure:

Reactions: 3
yeah-- i saw a couple of "where's nate?" comments on IG or TikTok or somewhere. Apparently it was filmed awhile ago and they just now posted it, and Nate was out of town. ( I remember seeing the haircut part in Promise's video back in the summer)
Still pretty telling that they waited until he was out of town to film it... :unsure:
The writing is on the wall. Nate is clearly the older, odd man out here. It's just a matter of time before they move on regardless of the LLC (that can be dissolved).

Also the Troll patrol dedicates their latest video to Nate. I enjoyed just reading the viewer comments it's great to see how many people voice their opinion of this clown.

Christ Jesus, that’s like a year’s supply of sugar.

• Haha
The writing is on the wall. Nate is clearly the older, odd man out here. It's just a matter of time before they move on regardless of the LLC (that can be dissolved).
I agree. I think the kingdom crew will reach their "shelf life" in 2024 when it comes to the Nate Universe. Perhaps they will be regulated to a rare guest appearance like Adam the Woo or just completely vanish like Jackie and Serena Rae (who I understand left her Disney job and her YT channel). Will we be seeing more of this Taylor now to fill the void? Who knows. 🤷‍♂️

I agree. I think the kingdom crew will reach their "shelf life" in 2024 when it comes to the Nate Universe. Perhaps they will be regulated to a rare guest appearance like Adam the Woo or just completely vanish like Jackie and Serena Rae (who I understand left her Disney job and her YT channel). Will we be seeing more of this Taylor now to fill the void? Who knows. 🤷‍♂️
Taylor seems young and dumb enough to want to join the jolly bunch of assholes. Her shelf life might be shorter than the rest. She brings nothing to the table unless Sean is hitting that on the side (wouldn't be shocked).

Taylor seems young and dumb enough to want to join the jolly bunch of assholes. Her shelf life might be shorter than the rest. She brings nothing to the table unless Sean is hitting that on the side (wouldn't be shocked).
I Agree- her shelf life will be shorter than the rest. She didnt' seem to want to be on camera, and her IG is private, so she doesn't seem to be into the "clout". it doesn't seem like she'll bring enough to the table for him to keep around for long. 🤷‍♀️

I Agree- her shelf life will be shorter than the rest. She didnt' seem to want to be on camera, and her IG is private, so she doesn't seem to be into the "clout". it doesn't seem like she'll bring enough to the table for him to keep around for long. 🤷‍♀️
So if Taylor is not the one perhaps Nate will just carry on solo until he gets a new person or group to fill the role. :unsure:
It also begs the question will we see more Phoebe in his vlogs?
Yes, she is more aligned with kingdom krew. However she is definitely trying to grow her base of subs and viewers at the moment, so the exposure may be beneficial to her. She has managed to put up hanging with Nate solo for periods of time so it would not be completely far fetched. It would not be the first time someone used Nate to grow their base.

1515181515.jpg

So if Taylor is not the one perhaps Nate will just carry on solo until he gets a new person or group to fill the role. :unsure:
Yes, she is more aligned with kingdom krew. However she is definitely trying to grow her base of subs and viewers at the moment, so the exposure may be beneficial to her. She has managed to put up hanging with Nate solo for periods of time so it would not be completely far fetched. It would not be the first time someone used Nate to grow their base.

View attachment 2595617
This gives me "Serena vibes" like she is using him to grow her IG and then she will drop his just as quickly.

View attachment 2595617
yup... its definitely possible. And there were a few comments on his christmas party vlog asking about phoebe. So, looks like she passes the "Viewer friendly" test. and her husband doesn't seem to want to vlog with her, so why not vlog with Nate, who has a "fan base"? Hmm...guess we'll see when she shows up next!

yup... its definitely possible. And there were a few comments on his christmas party vlog asking about phoebe. So, looks like she passes the "Viewer friendly" test. and her husband doesn't seem to want to vlog with her, so why not vlog with Nate, who has a "fan base"? Hmm...guess we'll see when she shows up next!
I can’t even keep up, who the heck is Taylor and how old is this one?

Reactions: 3
I can’t even keep up, who the heck is Taylor and how old is this one?
you know i got you! HAHA at the end of his latest video from the Epcot Christmas thing, he briefly shows a girl like "I'm with my friend Taylor", or " I have my friend Taylor here" or something like that. He hardly shows her though, and then they're riding living with the land with the usual suspects ( kristen, ryan, phoebe...) Not sure how old Taylor is, but she doesn't seem super young. I vaguely remember her being kind of in the background of a video early this year- maybe from the Universal orlando informer event or something??
Mostly, I think i'm just having fun speculating because there hasn't been a new "character" in the videos in awhile. and lets face it, as much as I say i ship kristen and Nate--- even i'm doubtful this guy will ever actually be in another relationship. HAHA

Is Phoebe married? She seems very young. Who is Taylor can you post a picture
Yeah- i think this came up on here the other week. She is only like 24, but apparently has been married for 4 years already. 🤷‍♀️
I tried to grab a screen shot of Taylor, but you can see her quickly around the 34 minute mark in his last video.... she has like a burgundy fleece jacket on and bleach-blond hair.

Let's just cut through the tit: any heterosexual male with a pulse is going to enjoy seeing more Phoebe versus more Kristen (or any of the other female options, for that matter). She definitely passes the "eye friendly" test.

Reactions: 6
Remember the days when Nate was getting 150k views in the first 24 hours? The colesterol king is starting to struggle with keeping people engaged.

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 8.55.37 AM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.