Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am betting we will get tears in December, wouldn’t be a holiday without!
im betting on this, too. Hes already angling for it with his "I'm not sure what I'm doing for Thanksgiving..." at the end of yesterday's video. (or maybe he was gearing up for a "surprise" visit to his mom and sister that will get everybody to swoon in the comments about what a good son he is HAHA
The good news is that somebody in his comments gave him an open invitation to join them in Denver for a holiday. So, theres that...

Reactions: 2
im betting on this, too. Hes already angling for it with his "I'm not sure what I'm doing for Thanksgiving..." at the end of yesterday's video. (or maybe he was gearing up for a "surprise" visit to his mom and sister that will get everybody to swoon in the comments about what a good son he is HAHA
The good news is that somebody in his comments gave him an open invitation to join them in Denver for a holiday. So, theres that...
Why doesn't he just go home for the holidays? It's not far and he could use a break from the theme park drinking.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn't he just go home for the holidays? It's not far and he could use a break from the theme park drinking.
haha right?? well- The video he posted yesterday was filmed on Tuesday- so its very plausible that he went home yesterday morning and was there yesterday and today. So tomorrow maybe we'll get the "Surprise! I went home for Thanksgiving!" video. LOL
BUT doesnt festival of the holidays start tomorrow? We know he has to cover opening day of that- so maybe thats why he decided not to fly home. That, and being a dog owner myself, i know it can be hard to find dog sitters on holidays, so maybe he had nobody to leave Gracey with. 🤷‍♀️

haha right?? well- The video he posted yesterday was filmed on Tuesday- so its very plausible that he went home yesterday morning and was there yesterday and today. So tomorrow maybe we'll get the "Surprise! I went home for Thanksgiving!" video. LOL
BUT doesnt festival of the holidays start tomorrow? We know he has to cover opening day of that- so maybe thats why he decided not to fly home. That, and being a dog owner myself, i know it can be hard to find dog sitters on holidays, so maybe he had nobody to leave Gracey with. 🤷‍♀️
We doesn't always need a sitter since he shares custody. He always has two options compared to most folks who only have one.

Reactions: 1
We doesn't always need a sitter since he shares custody. He always has two options compared to most folks who only have one.
true. But V doesn't live right there in Florida anymore does she? (Maybe she does, i dont know) So her trip to Disney/ Florida would have to line up with travel that he wants to do in order for him to leave the dog with her.
Side note, just checked her IG and it looks like shes in Disney right now- so he could be off to home for Thanksgiving LOL

Reactions: 4
If dog is with the ex, he should go home.

I saw V's insta yesterday and she went to nates apartment to get the dog. He was there at the time and they both were doting on the dog like parents. 🤮 I don't get their relationship at all lol

• Sick
I saw V's insta yesterday and she went to nates apartment to get the dog. He was there at the time and they both were doting on the dog like parents. 🤮 I don't get their relationship at all lol
Don’t they just share the dog as dog co owner?

i didn't see that IG post... but i get the impression thats its kind of a "we're better as friends than as a couple" thing. like that neither of them have bad feelings. (at least at this point)
We know shes moved on, and maybe he has, too- or at least he must be at the point where hes ok with her stopping by his apartment and not meeting her somewhere public to do the dog exchange.
ANYWHOS- today is opening day of Festival of the Holidays.... So, let's go eat! :oops: :ROFLMAO:

i didn't see that IG post... but i get the impression thats its kind of a "we're better as friends than as a couple" thing. like that neither of them have bad feelings. (at least at this point)
We know shes moved on, and maybe he has, too- or at least he must be at the point where hes ok with her stopping by his apartment and not meeting her somewhere public to do the dog exchange.
ANYWHOS- today is opening day of Festival of the Holidays.... So, let's go eat! :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Expect Holiday content and new Gideon's cookies from Nate. Two new cookies dropped today.

I see the IG post of her and the dog but not the apartment, regardless it’s not weird to me. Should they do the exchange at the gas station?

Expect Holiday content and new Gideon's cookies from Nate. Two new cookies dropped today.
:oops: :oops: two new cookies a week before the December cookies come out AND the new festival treats?? Sounds like we'll get some "Nate crying" content before Christmas- but happy tears this time! :ROFLMAO:

I see the IG post of her and the dog but not the apartment, regardless it’s not weird to me. Should they do the exchange at the gas station?
yeah- i only see one of just her petting the dog, so maybe im missing something. But to me it's not weird. They've been separated for almost 5 years, and it seems like they're at the point where they're friends again. If it was awkward for either of them to meet at his apartment, I'm sure they would figure out another way to do the dog exchange.

I hope we get a Christmas Eve Nate crying in one of the most expensive rooms on property that he was gifted video this year
I would wager it is highly likely! Playing the emotional card at this time of year usually helps him with the grift.

2020- Christmas Eve @ Poly Bungalows
2021- Staycation during Christmas week @ Treehouse Villas
2022- Christmas Party in Early December @ Treehouse Villas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.