Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got back from WDW and on two separate days I walked past Nate. I didn't stop him and say anything because I'm not a weirdo, but he was a lot smaller than I thought he was from watching his videos. Must be the fact that the angles he's always shooting himself and the old adage of the camera adds 10 pounds.

I still can't watch too many of his videos because his voice though.
i said on here a few months ago that it looked like he was losing weight... i noticed it in his face. I guess if he wants to be going after these girls that are 10-15 years younger than him, he had to do something. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just got back from WDW and on two separate days I walked past Nate. I didn't stop him and say anything because I'm not a weirdo, but he was a lot smaller than I thought he was from watching his videos. Must be the fact that the angles he's always shooting himself and the old adage of the camera adds 10 pounds.

Because i’m not a weirdo 😂

• Haha
i dont think so- Erika has better hair LOL, like more curly.
My bad not Erika. She's kinda nuts and sporadic.

That girl who hangs out with Nate and her mum. cant remember her name

Meg I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don't you mean..."Nate is short on cash" fundraiser?
Let's not forget tax season is just around the corner! Unless he is making those quarterly tax payments which I say is unlikely, he will be owing Uncle Sam a nice payment in the next few months. Time to turn up the grift !!!!!

Reactions: 4
ok... so here's what i have so far ( in between scrubbing the house for my in-laws to visit this weekend 😩 ) in his "following" list on IG, one of the more recent follows is a "TaylorBor*****" ( I dont want to type the full name here). Her IG page is private and the profile pic is heavily filtered. BUT if you type that same name into Facebook, there are some pics that look like it very much could be Wilderness Lodge Girl.
*** NOW this is all not to be confused with the bleach-blond Taylor, who made a brief appearance at the end of his recent Epcot video.
Again, this is all less than 10 minutes of effort- so i could be off, but it's my best guess. Only time will really tell who it is and what the real deal is.... :ROFLMAO: RIP to my dreams of seeing a Kristen and Nate Mukbang wedding! 😩 :cry::cry:

• Haha
ok... so here's what i have so far ( in between scrubbing the house for my in-laws to visit this weekend 😩 ) in his "following" list on IG, one of the more recent follows is a "TaylorBor*****" ( I dont want to type the full name here). Her IG page is private and the profile pic is heavily filtered. BUT if you type that same name into Facebook, there are some pics that look like it very much could be Wilderness Lodge Girl.
*** NOW this is all not to be confused with the bleach-blond Taylor, who made a brief appearance at the end of his recent Epcot video.
Again, this is all less than 10 minutes of effort- so i could be off, but it's my best guess. Only time will really tell who it is and what the real deal is.... :ROFLMAO: RIP to my dreams of seeing a Kristen and Nate Mukbang wedding! 😩 :cry::cry:
That was deep down my dream as well ☹ but don’t you think if they were dating (him and new girl) they would’ve followed eachother sooner?

That was deep down my dream as well ☹ but don’t you think if they were dating (him and new girl) they would’ve followed eachother sooner?
i know! :-( I just dont see him with anybody but Kristen. They won't judge each other for the eating HAHA and she has an "edge" to her (ok, some might say bitchiness LOL) that i think is actually good for him with his overly positive "everything is puppies and unicorns farting rainbows!" HAHA Who knows- maybe it'll still happen!
It doesn't say how long he's been following this new girl on IG, so not sure when everything might've started LOL But he definitely looked like he was "dressed" for the occasion, not like he was just "hanging out with a friend" (ie a black t-shirt or one of those RSVLTS hoodie things LOL)

Let's not forget tax season is just around the corner! Unless he is making those quarterly tax payments which I say is unlikely, he will be owing Uncle Sam a nice payment in the next few months. Time to turn up the grift !!!!!
If he's dumb enough to get his license suspended, do we really think he knows tit from Shanghai about his taxes?

i said on here a few months ago that it looked like he was losing weight... i noticed it in his face. I guess if he wants to be going after these girls that are 10-15 years younger than him, he had to do something. LOL
Not saying this to be a dick but that girl looks 16.

Reactions: 2

Promise looks thinner. Are they all on the weightloss shots?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.