Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that one behind Maria Promise? What happened….
yeah- thats promise in the black shirt. haha my first thought was pregnant- but then the slide before this was of espresso martinis, so i would hope not, but i guess you never know with this crew! probably more likely the permanent vacation diet catching up.
I'm trying to figure out who's behind kristen though. She looks kind of familiar, i want to say her roommate maybe? I feel like i've seen her in one of Kristen's videos, but she doesn't do videos herself.

Reactions: 3
Nate's latest video was a snoozefest. I usually like his AK videos. AK is my favorite Disney park, and I will die on that hill!

I'm relatively new to Disney vloggers, so I don't know the majority of the vloggers you all mention. Someone mentioned PCDev recently, and he actually popped up on my YT this past week. I watched two videos so far. So far, I like him. He seems super laid back. Can be a little boring at times, but overall, I'll keep watching for now. He did address some comments at the end of his latest video. He said he never said he wouldn't go back to Disney, something about not agreeing with disney, etc. I'm sure he has a page on here, but I really don't want to dig. Can someone summarize in a couple sentences what happened? Nate has been lacking on giving us material to snark on, so in the meantime... help a girl out 😆

Nate's latest video was a snoozefest. I usually like his AK videos. AK is my favorite Disney park, and I will die on that hill!

I'm relatively new to Disney vloggers, so I don't know the majority of the vloggers you all mention. Someone mentioned PCDev recently, and he actually popped up on my YT this past week. I watched two videos so far. So far, I like him. He seems super laid back. Can be a little boring at times, but overall, I'll keep watching for now. He did address some comments at the end of his latest video. He said he never said he wouldn't go back to Disney, something about not agreeing with disney, etc. I'm sure he has a page on here, but I really don't want to dig. Can someone summarize in a couple sentences what happened? Nate has been lacking on giving us material to snark on, so in the meantime... help a girl out 😆
I dont follow PCDev too closely, sometimes i'll watch if he shows up on my youtube, since like you said Nate and a few others have been lacking in content lately LOL
So i'm not 100% sure what Dev was talking about. But i kind of remember a recent video where he was just saying how he wants to branch away from disney a little bit, how they dont really have anything new coming down the line to get excited about (new lands opening or rides or whatever), how the holiday stuff can get repetitive since its basically the same stuff every year, that kind of thing.

Reactions: 1

As others have pointed out recently, he's been mailing it in. Eat, drink, ride one ride, repeat. His "fwiends" all seem to be branching out and doing their own thing without him (See Mukbang, Promise, Josh & Taylor, etc.). It's the same cycle over and over again. They end up on his videos, get his subscribers and then move on. The list is ling and quite forgettable of those who have done this.

As for Dev, he has a thread on here: https://tattle.life/threads/pc-dev-3-anything-you-can-do-i-can-do-worse.29901/

Reactions: 2
I dont follow PCDev too closely, sometimes i'll watch if he shows up on my youtube, since like you said Nate and a few others have been lacking in content lately LOL
So i'm not 100% sure what Dev was talking about. But i kind of remember a recent video where he was just saying how he wants to branch away from disney a little bit, how they dont really have anything new coming down the line to get excited about (new lands opening or rides or whatever), how the holiday stuff can get repetitive since its basically the same stuff every year, that kind of thing.
Ehh, so it's nothing juicy. Lol. I get that POV, though. It kind of is the same thing every holiday season, just a slightly different twist. Not everyone can get as excited as Nate does over a cookie.
---
As others have pointed out recently, he's been mailing it in. Eat, drink, ride one ride, repeat. His "fwiends" all seem to be branching out and doing their own thing without him (See Mukbang, Promise, Josh & Taylor, etc.). It's the same cycle over and over again. They end up on his videos, get his subscribers and then move on. The list is ling and quite forgettable of those who have done this.

As for Dev, he has a thread on here: https://tattle.life/threads/pc-dev-3-anything-you-can-do-i-can-do-worse.29901/
I can't with his fweinds. I've tried to watch Kristen. I find her unwatchable and extremely unlikable. Lbv keeps popping up on my tiktok lives, she looks awful. I hate to say that. I want to like her but I don't. She comes across as an used up salesperson. Promise is ok-ish - I just don't find her interesting enough to watch her. I do like Jackie and like her personality. I find her videos informative BUT they're so boring. Then there is Nate. To me, his are just for pure entertainment. He's a dope. I don't learn anything from his videos, it's really just to shut my mind off for 30+ mins. I'll give this Dev guy a shot. I'm not all that interested enough to dig that deep to find what he was referring to, that's why I asked on here. Lol. If I start to like his videos, maybe I'll look into it. Maybe. Anywhooos, Nate needs to step it up bc I'm bored with his content. He's beyond lazy with it. His ego has gotten to him.

Last edited:
Could it be that people are finally hitting the saturation point with Nate? His avg video views has dropped below 50% of his subs down to 48.8%.

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 8.40.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 8.41.45 AM.png

• Heart
To talk about what? They're unpleasant people who are lucky if they break 5000 views per video.
As mentioned before, saw them last week and both are even more hideous in person. She really looks like Ursula and he looks like someone left Bill Burr out in the sun then shrunk him in the dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As mentioned before, saw them last week and both are even more hideous in person. She really looks like Ursula and he looks like someone left Bill Burr out in the sun then shrunk him in the dryer.
We watched few of their dining videos early on, but his incessant need to "rate" the butter everywhere, along with commenting about the inclusion or lack of a "safe food option" (IE, chicken nuggets on a Thai menu) at every restaurant kinda did it in for us.

His "fwiends" all seem to be branching out and doing their own thing without him (See Mukbang, Promise, Josh & Taylor, etc.). It's the same cycle over and over again. They end up on his videos, get his subscribers and then move on. The list is ling and quite forgettable of those who have done this.
yup- Kristen just posted her video from yesterday, and no sign of Nate in her video. Even though at the very end, you could hear him say something while they were on Lving with the Land. And in Ryan's video you could see Nate and Kristen sitting next to each other in the row in front of him.
It'll be interesting to see if she works her way into Nate's video whenever he posts his.
Honestly, i can see her getting tired of all the stans stopping Nate for pictures and whatnot HAHA so she probably just keeps going ahead, gets her content and they meet up later LOL

yup- Kristen just posted her video from yesterday, and no sign of Nate in her video. Even though at the very end, you could hear him say something while they were on Lving with the Land. And in Ryan's video you could see Nate and Kristen sitting next to each other in the row in front of him.
I would also add Phoebe got some actual screen time and Nate didn't in Ryan's video.
Anyways it looks like Nate woke up from his hangover this afternoon as he posted his latest vlog around 3pm.
On the fence if I even want to watch this.
2684848.jpg

I would also add Phoebe got some actual screen time and Nate didn't in Ryan's video.
Anyways it looks like Nate woke up from his hangover this afternoon as he posted his latest vlog around 3pm.
On the fence if I even want to watch this.
View attachment 2592634
yup- Ryan didnt show Nate other than the back of his head on the ride LOL
also interesting that so far Nate hasn't responded to his usual 10 comments on the video. must've been a long night last night! HAHA

Did anyone see his big group of friends other than Adam and the Trackers? Nate claims the $37 worth of food was split with the big group.

Did anyone see his big group of friends other than Adam and the Trackers? Nate claims the $37 worth of food was split with the big group.

I know at the end he was riding The Land with Kristen, Ryan, phoebe, and there was some other girl there, Taylor?? So maybe he was with all of them earlier, too? Not sure why they didn’t all show each other trying the food though. ( I watched all their videos 🤣 ) Most likely he ate it all 😳

I know at the end he was riding The Land with Kristen, Ryan, phoebe, and there was some other girl there, Taylor?? So maybe he was with all of them earlier, too? Not sure why they didn’t all show each other trying the food though. ( I watched all their videos 🤣 ) Most likely he ate it all 😳
I agree! He probably did eat all $37 worth of cookies by himself. :unsure:
Oh yes so who is this "fwiend" Taylor? Has he found someone to take the spot previously held by Jackie? or will this be yet another fwiend who makes a 1 time appearance never to be seen from again?

Reactions: 2
Other than quick shot of friend Taylor and quick Living with Land shot Nate said he was with a big group during the $37desserts he didn't really show any conversations or interacting with his group on camera either.

I agree! He probably did eat all $37 worth of cookies by himself. :unsure:
Oh yes so who is this "fwiend" Taylor? Has he found someone to take the spot previously held by Jackie? or will this be yet another fwiend who makes a 1 time appearance never to be seen from again?
you know i had to spend a couple minutes trying to figure out who Taylor is HAHA didn't come up with much- but i kind of remember her like in the background of a video way earlier this year- maybe at the Orlando Informer back at the beginning of the year?? She doesnt seem to have a YouTube channel or anything like that. Guess we'll see if she shows up more.
I watched Adam the Woos video (dont usually watch him) and it looked like he and Tim ran into Nate a couple times, and Nate appeared to be by himself whenever they ran into him. So, yeah, I'm thinking Nate ate the $37 worth of desserts by himself and left no crumbs! LOL

I watched Adam the Woos video (dont usually watch him) and it looked like he and Tim ran into Nate a couple times, and Nate appeared to be by himself whenever they ran into him. So, yeah, I'm thinking Nate ate the $37 worth of desserts by himself and left no crumbs! LOL
You beat me to it! I just watched it and saw they were hanging out at various times none of which except one time was documented by Nate. :unsure:
Probably he didn't want to film himself being out of character as he was trying to fit in with the "cool kids"
Having to deal with Nate, Adam and the Trackers all at the same time is my definition of hell on earth.

Reactions: 4
Sheesh - I love sweets as much as the next person, but if I had that many sweets and drinks in a day I'd be sick as a dog :sick:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.