Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seems to be a baseline of about 80K people who get off on seeing him eat some food and eat some food and eat some food and eat some food....

As long as he can live within his means of that income range, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Reactions: 6
There seems to be a baseline of about 80K people who get off on seeing him eat some food and eat some food and eat some food and eat some food....

As long as he can live within his means of that income range, I'm sure he'll be fine.
I believe 2/3 of his viewers are under 16. The remaining 1/3 also subscribe to other mukbang channels

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Theres an IG story of him with a fan at the Lakeland Antique Mall. Is it time for another holiday auction fundraiser??

ya'll know me by now LOL that i have to "report" on stuff like this...
BUT in Adam the Woos latest video, around the 23 minute mark, i believe he might've happened upon Nate on a date HAHA Adam was with some other guys, sitting down having some drink or cookie or something at wilderness lodge. and adam looks out of frame and says something like "Is that who I think it is?" then Nate walks into the frame, followed by some young looking brunette. :rolleyes: She looks at the camera and then kinda steps out of the frame. But Nate looks a little bit extra flushed and when Adam says "what are you doing here?" He kind of avoids the question like "Im having a cozy wilderness lodge night. I mean, just look at this tree!"
Anyway- she looked young which totally fits with his MO.:rolleyes::rolleyes: just love that a little of his personal life is getting "exposed" on video HAHA and now you know i'm gonna be spending too much time today trying to figure out who she is! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ya'll know me by now LOL that i have to "report" on stuff like this...
BUT in Adam the Woos latest video, around the 23 minute mark, i believe he might've happened upon Nate on a date HAHA Adam was with some other guys, sitting down having some drink or cookie or something at wilderness lodge. and adam looks out of frame and says something like "Is that who I think it is?" then Nate walks into the frame, followed by some young looking brunette. :rolleyes: She looks at the camera and then kinda steps out of the frame. But Nate looks a little bit extra flushed and when Adam says "what are you doing here?" He kind of avoids the question like "Im having a cozy wilderness lodge night. I mean, just look at this tree!"
Anyway- she looked young which totally fits with his MO.:rolleyes::rolleyes: just love that a little of his personal life is getting "exposed" on video HAHA and now you know i'm gonna be spending too much time today trying to figure out who she is! LOL
Oh girl....I KNOW you will figure it out and I can't wait to hear! Good job detective!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh girl....I KNOW you will figure it out and I can't wait to hear! Good job detective!
HAHAHA i'm working on it! My in laws are coming from out of town this weekend and i have a tit ton of stuff to do to get ready.... so I need a good distraction/ procrastination!! :ROFLMAO:
I do have one lead based on looking at his recent IG follows... but i gotta dig a little more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
BUT in Adam the Woos latest video, around the 23 minute mark, i believe he might've happened upon Nate on a date HAHA She looks at the camera and then kinda steps out of the frame. But Nate looks a little bit extra flushed and when Adam says "what are you doing here?" He kind of avoids the question like "Im having a cozy wilderness lodge night. I mean, just look at this tree!"
:LOL: You beat me to it!!!!!!!! I was busy with work and did not have a chance to post it! Hopefully she is the one driving! :cool: :LOL:

nate2.jpg

nate1.jpg

:LOL: You beat me to it!!!!!!!! I was busy with work and did not have a chance to post it! Hopefully she is the one driving! :cool: :LOL:

View attachment 2599854

View attachment 2599856
LOL yeah... but you came through with the screen shots. Team work makes the dream work! :ROFLMAO:
I'm not the biggest Nate hater- but honestly i dont know how this guy thinks he should be going after these girls that are at least 10 years younger than him. And who are these girls who are wasting their prime dating years hanging out with a much older guy? She doesnt appear to be THAT bad looking LOL And his money and "fame" are quickly fading, if thats what shes after...
Also- side note, you know this is low-key shattering me, with my shipping him with Kristen! 😩🙃😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you make a living being a Disney Influencer, and want to keep your dating personal, don't go on a date to Disney....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you make a living being a Disney Influencer, and want to keep your dating personal, don't go on a date to Disney....
yeah- this went through my mind, too. since he knows he'll get recognized anywhere on Disney, she must not have been an actual date. I know if i were him, and i wanted to take somebody on a date, id pick somewhere off property.
Either that, or it's at the point where he doesn't care about people knowing about her. 🤷‍♀️

Cheers to that. . . . but with these "influencers" the universe revolves around Disney and they don't know better.

Reactions: 1
Cheers to that. . . . but with these "influencers" the universe revolves around Disney and they don't know better.
very true! i know Kyle Pallo mentioned that he went on his first date with his girlfriend at the Polynesian. But hes a whole different beast!! 😜🤪

very true! i know Kyle Pallo mentioned that he went on his first date with his girlfriend at the Polynesian. But hes a whole different beast!! 😜🤪
KP can afford that because his presence cause the opposite effect. When he gets in everyone gets out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just got back from WDW and on two separate days I walked past Nate. I didn't stop him and say anything because I'm not a weirdo, but he was a lot smaller than I thought he was from watching his videos. Must be the fact that the angles he's always shooting himself and the old adage of the camera adds 10 pounds.

I still can't watch too many of his videos because his voice though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.