PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here we are at thread #3 for PCDev...

Has he fallen from the graces of Disney, will he ever come up with original content, and did he ever get his fridge fixed? Find out the answers to all those questions here.

Props to @Garyinpompey for the winning title. Sorry @HereForTheT3a22 I still like your suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well here we are at thread #3 for PCDev...

Has he fallen from the graces of Disney, will he ever come up with original content, and did he ever get his fridge fixed? Find out the answers to all those questions here.

Props to @Garyinpompey for the winning title. Sorry @HereForTheT3a22 I still like your suggestion.
No apologies needed. Just glad this asshole has made it to thread 3 finally

Reactions: 2
Dev said he has always wanted to do a Universal VIP Tour, but only just did one during the media event. Hmm, I wonder why? He wanted to do the tour so much he couldn’t even pay for himself to do it but had to wait until he could get it for free.

I would never take any vlogger’s review of anything; they always go overboard with praise when they get freebies. It’s only worth listening to people who put their money where their mouth is.

Reactions: 5
Very disappointed in Universal Orlando for inviting someone so arrogant, dishonest and immature for a free VIP Tour when there are thousands of people who work harder, respect local businesses, respect the employees at the parks and don't assault maintenance workers while faking a friendly persona.

PCDev has a mugshot that's very easy to find online, the more you invite him to represent your parks the more you damage your own reputation.

pcdev-disney-world.jpg

If I went to the parks and learned that this guy was getting a free visit with extra access that day, I would be so thrilled! Great work Universal!

And let's not forget to recap the Gabby Petito case and Icon Park Tragedy that PCDev tried to leverage to get more views for his pathetic channel. What a guy! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dev, you’re wondering why Avengers Campus in Disneyland looks better than Cosmic Rewind.

What don’t you understand? Disney doesn’t have to put in as much effort in Orlando as its other parks around the world. I’ve been going to Disney World for years and have noticed a decline in quality over the last 5 years, even before the pandemic.

Disney feels that it doesn’t need to put the effort in because of Disney World’s clientele. It knows how to manipulate its passholders into thinking that they’re special.

Remember when they had the passholder pop-up shop in Germany in Epcot? That merchandise was so tacky! All they had to do was print the magnet designs on some old square Hanes t-shirts and you all lapped them up!

You all complain about the cost of the Halloween and Christmas parties, yet you always purchase tickets. It’s no good moaning when you keep throwing money at them!

Many people, like you, have moved to Orlando to leech off of Disney. Resellers will buy any trashy merchandise, so Disney knows it doesn’t need to bother making really nice items.
It’s funny how all the entertainment is back in Disneyland, yet you’re still waiting on Fantasmic to restart. Why is that? I think Disney respects its clientele in Disneyland and the international parks more than in Orlando.

Even the quality of quick service food is poorer in Disney World compared to Disneyland.

But again, you reap what you sow. You said you’d happily throw your money at Disney to buy some Cosmic Rewind merchandise without even knowing what it looks like. But that’s not why you buy it. You want to have something before everyone else and something that everyone may not be able to get- FOMO. Disney realises this and takes advantage of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Very disappointed in Universal Orlando for inviting someone so arrogant, dishonest and immature for a free VIP Tour when there are thousands of people who work harder, respect local businesses, respect the employees at the parks and don't assault maintenance workers while faking a friendly persona.

PCDev has a mugshot that's very easy to find online, the more you invite him to represent your parks the more you damage your own reputation.

View attachment 1258982

If I went to the parks and learned that this guy was getting a free visit with extra access that day, I would be so thrilled! Great work Universal!

And let's not forget to recap the Gabby Petito case and Icon Park Tragedy that PCDev tried to leverage to get more views for his pathetic channel. What a guy! :ROFLMAO:
Cheers to that!

Reactions: 1
Congratulations PCDouche

You’ve completed the evolution from just appearing constipated to looking like you full blown IBS tit yourself in your depends

D54101F5-CFE1-4B34-BBF0-196174AD2642.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He looks more miserable in this picture than he did in his mugshot. 😂
It’s because he’s straining so hard to pop a muscle and the only thing that happened is he tit his shorts. So he’s mad that he has to waddle through the gym without splattering it everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Congratulations PCDouche

You’ve completed the evolution from just appearing constipated to looking like you full blown IBS tit yourself in your depends
Has to replicate the feeling for when he goes for his next mugshot! :ROFLMAO:

He looks more miserable in this picture than he did in his mugshot. 😂
pcdev-universal-orlando.jpg

You're completely right! I think it might be the reality set him in that he's a disgusting pos and his channel's flopping off a cliff!

Shout out again to Universal Studios and Volcano Bay! You all invited this jackass to film a cabana tour that was...

1. Boring as hell
2. Got less than 10K views in the first 22 hours
3. Got 40 comments in the first 22 hours

You really do know how to pick em! I was farily certain on spending a day at Volcano Bay on my next visit, but this rivoting review convinced me that it's nothing special and I can enjoy my day much more at Typhoon Lagoon. Cheers, and hope your refrigerators are all running well!

Reactions: 3
Has to replicate the feeling for when he goes for his next mugshot! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1268906

You're completely right! I think it might be the reality set him in that he's a disgusting pos and his channel's flopping off a cliff!

Shout out again to Universal Studios and Volcano Bay! You all invited this jackass to film a cabana tour that was...

1. Boring as hell
2. Got less than 10K views in the first 22 hours
3. Got 40 comments in the first 22 hours

You really do know how to pick em! I was farily certain on spending a day at Volcano Bay on my next visit, but this rivoting review convinced me that it's nothing special and I can enjoy my day much more at Typhoon Lagoon. Cheers, and hope your refrigerators are all running well!
If I can sway your opinion…don’t let this assholes absolutely abysmal depiction of Volcano Bay sway you.

we are huge water park fans and frequently visit Typhoon Lagoon, Aquatica, and Volcano Bay. Volcano Bay has a really relaxing and tropical vibe and honestly I often forget I’m in a water park. There is just something immersive and very relaxing about it. Dev the Douche doesn’t do ANYTHING justice. His mush mouth monotone speech and arrogance make everything seem boring and like a waste of time.

I promise you that he makes it look subpar and boring but it is anything but

Reactions: 4
New video...interesting. I'll have to watch it after this movie I'm watching.
I'm sure it's clickbait, and likely a cry for Disney freebies to keep him coming back.
1652659204313.png

Reactions: 4
New video...interesting. I'll have to watch it after this movie I'm watching.
I'm sure it's clickbait, and likely a cry for Disney freebies to keep him coming back.
View attachment 1269914
Oh good another one of his whiny walks around an obscure park or local-ish location where he whines about money. Cue him buying a new car or PS5 about a week afterwards

“If you hated this video and dislike listening to my monotone mush mouth speech and looking at my stupid face then please give it a BIG middle finger!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was a short-term Patreon member for Dev during the COVID stuff, but ended my membership at least six or eight(?) months ago. I still see my name come up at the end of his videos.

I don't hate on Devon. I just feel he fell into the same, quickly old dullness of the Disney vlogger.

I wonder how many on the Patreon list at the end of his videos are not actually financially supporting him tho. He needs to update.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.