Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I suspected he did end up filming this. . . . .

Some stan comments:
How you get star struck with them and wish you were best friends is how alot of your viewers feel about you.

Nate is the hero this world needs right now

Woah! Paging Mr HOLLYWOOD!

View attachment 2533477
I would give my life savings for Aaron Paul to say: "It's MOUNTAINS witch !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nates videos are all over the place with editing again. He forgets what he has done or said and then refills things. But forget that there a thing called day and night what makes it blatantly obvious.
His last DLC video was all over the place
Today's video is another editing mess especially at the end. One second he is obnoxiously singing then back at his apt. He is as lazy ever. He didn't even bother using Chat GPT for a video description nor did he post one himself.

Somehow he weaseled himself into joining Aaron, Bryan, and company as they went on Guardians. I can only imagine his ego as he walked with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I guess people don't remember that Nate the guy who plays the character of Mr Morrow grew up in Pennsylvania. A place that has everything from foothills to fairly large mountains.

How the duck did Nate go from following Bryan and Aaron around like a lost puppy in the bar to getting into their inner circle?
I was cringing hard on how Nate was trying to get noticed by them then Nate & Sean get invited to on gotg with them? Im sorry but I feel like I missed something or was it just dumb luck?

Reactions: 5
Vlog was very sloppy and he seemed to act like more of a buffoon than normal. He seemed wasted before the last cut but when he was sitting at his kitchen table he looked fine. He probably filmed the outro the next morning.

Reactions: 1
How the duck did Nate go from following Bryan and Aaron around like a lost puppy in the bar to getting into their inner circle?
I was cringing hard on how Nate was trying to get noticed by them then Nate & Sean get invited to on gotg with them? Im sorry but I feel like I missed something or was it just dumb luck?
yeah i was confused on that, too. Like they were in the bar with a bunch of other people, all there to meet them- how did it get to them being some of the few chosen ones to ride GOTG with them??

yeah i was confused on that, too. Like they were in the bar with a bunch of other people, all there to meet them- how did it get to them being some of the few chosen ones to ride GOTG with them??
I have this feeling he is going to be one of those You-tubers that get "discovered" and end up on a sitcom or something. Watch him "make it big".

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Do you think they thought he wasnt mentally stable and just brought him along as like a good deed?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We think his "in" was someone from Cava. Nate is always at every event there and consumes more drinks there than most normal people would.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Somehow he weaseled himself into joining Aaron, Bryan, and company as they went on Guardians. I can only imagine his ego as he walked with them.
I'm predicting that he will wear a pork pie hat in his next vlog and instead of saying "Hello fwend" to stans in the park, it will be "Say my name".

• Sick
  • Haha
We think his "in" was someone from Cava. Nate is always at every event there and consumes more drinks there than most normal people would.
i bet you're right. hes gotta be on a first name basis with every bartender in Disney at this point, so one of the ones from La Cava probably tipped him off that they were gonna be there before they headed to the actual event in DS.

It's not like inflation, the housing crisis, supply shortages, poverty and the struggling working middle class are the only problems, no, there's war, famine, disease, crime and so much more happening in our climate changing and energy dwindling world, so hat's off to the oblivious clowns like Nate who float blithely through life unscathed by the misery that surrounds them. And hat's off to all the escapists who suckle at the Gideon cookie that is Nate's sugar teat of absurdism while casting their eyes away from the nasty stark reality of the world. Sorry, that's a little bile I've been wanting to release for some time. I get it, people want distractions and play, but a daily diet of doing it or watching it just seems unhealthy.🤪

Reactions: 4
It's not like inflation, the housing crisis, supply shortages, poverty and the struggling working middle class are the only problems, no, there's war, famine, disease, crime and so much more happening in our climate changing and energy dwindling world, so hat's off to the oblivious clowns like Nate who float blithely through life unscathed by the misery that surrounds them. And hat's off to all the escapists who suckle at the Gideon cookie that is Nate's sugar teat of absurdism while casting their eyes away from the nasty stark reality of the world. Sorry, that's a little bile I've been wanting to release for some time. I get it, people want distractions and play, but a daily diet of doing it or watching it just seems unhealthy.🤪
Nate's followers truly live by the creed that ignorance is bliss.

Watching the Tequila video...
I love Nate saying at the beginning of the video that he's going to have an Avocado Margarita and later say "you never know, Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul might be at Cava now"

And then...what do you know...Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are at Cava serving Avocado Margaritas. Nate can predict the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching the Tequila video...
I love Nate saying at the beginning of the video that he's going to have an Avocado Margarita and later say "you never know, Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul might be at Cava now"

And then...what do you know...Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are at Cava serving Avocado Margaritas. Nate can predict the future.
This is why we think someone that he knows from Cava tipped him off and it wasn't some type of media invite.

Reactions: 4
This is why we think someone that he knows from Cava tipped him off and it wasn't some type of media invite.
yeah- thats what i'm thinking. It sounds like the thing at night at Frontera Cocina was something Nate and Sean bought tickets for, they knew that the actors were gonna be there. But that the appearance at La Cava wasn't an "announced" thing. I'm guessing omebody Nate knows from La Cava tipped him off that Bryan and Aaron were gonna be there earlier in the day before they headed to Springs.

Another side note- around the 14/ 14:30 mark when he gets home and Gracie is on the steps-- before Nate starts doing his loud 'GRACIE!!! OOOOH!!!!" stuff, you can clearly hear a female voice tell Gracie "Say Hi!" like in that "baby talk" tone that you use when talking to dogs or kids. Seems like our poor, lonely guy might not be going home to an empty place every night after all.... LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.