Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is he spending time with Breaking Bad'?

Shawn for sure seemed annoyed by him at start of that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The suspension was from failure to report/complete traffic school, not failure to report an address change.
Yep I understand the original issue. . . however the court sent notice to his old address which was marked as MAIL RETURNED on July 7, 2023 that makes me believe he did not update his address after the fact with DMV which in itself is another issue.

Also standard mail forwarding is good for 12 months which also looks like he never filed a forwarding request with USPS.

Last edited:
Yep I understand the original issue. . . however the court sent notice to his old address which was marked as MAIL RETURNED on July 7, 2023 that makes me believe he did not update his address after the fact with DMV which in itself is another issue.

Also standard mail forwarding is good for 12 months which also looks like he never filed a forwarding request with USPS.
So basically, he's moving from place to place all while adding up suspensions and fines. Might as well throw in the debt collection for good measure.

Reactions: 2
So basically, he's moving from place to place all while adding up suspensions and fines. Might as well throw in the debt collection for good measure.
It seems that way. The Clerk of the Court would be able to access DMV records which leads me to the opinion he never updated it. What a complete clown. 🤡 Moving from place to place is a great way to avoid summons, collections, etc, and isn't he planning on moving again??

I just saw that while in California it looks like Kristen and Sean ditched Nate and drove down to Huntington Beach to go try out a breakfast burrito. 😂 sorry Nate. .

1023676.jpg

• Haha
It seems that way. The Clerk of the Court would be able to access DMV records which leads me to the opinion he never updated it. What a complete clown. 🤡 Moving from place to place is a great way to avoid summons, collections, etc, and isn't he planning on moving again??

I just saw that while in California it looks like Kristen and Sean ditched Nate and drove down to Huntington Beach to go try out a breakfast burrito. 😂 sorry Nate. .

View attachment 2531895
Could there be cracks in the Kingdom Krew?? Thrilling content....

Makes you wonder just how much debt he has and what he's running from since we can only see what's public record in FL.

View attachment 2531895
not that it means anything HAHA but in the video, they said it was a sunday morning, which i believe Sunday was the day Nate was flying from NYC to CA ( he went to that Mosh Eisley show thing with the shirt company saturday night) so he was on the plane. And she mentioned that they only sell the burritos on the weekends, so thats probably why they didn't wait for Nate to get down there to go the next day or something.

not that it means anything HAHA but in the video, they said it was a sunday morning, which i believe Sunday was the day Nate was flying from NYC to CA ( he went to that Mosh Eisley show thing with the shirt company saturday night) so he was on the plane. And she mentioned that they only sell the burritos on the weekends, so thats probably why they didn't wait for Nate to get down there to go the next day or something.
LBH would you want to be stuck in CA traffic in a car with Nate? Yeah, neither would we...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow…traffic school…much to good for Paging Mr. man tits. Anywhosss Let’s have a Florida DMV kind of day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LBH would you want to be stuck in CA traffic in a car with Nate? Yeah, neither would we...
especially after he was at an "emo party" until all hours of the night, and then on a plane. i bet he didn't shower, and snelled like a sweaty black T-shirt covered up by that Norway cologne/ perfume that hes squawked about a few times in his videos- mixed with last nights alcohol, too obviously :alien:

• Sick
Pretty sure Bryan Cranston would have a driver lined up. Oh are you talking about Nate drinking? Still contend that dude is so fat he would have to drink a lot per hour to be legally drunk. Not condoning him drunk driving or even tipsy driving but that dude likely has a super high tolerance.
I've thought about that quite a bit. Mass alone would point to him needing to drink a considerable amount in a very short amount of time to get his blood alcohol content above the legal limit. I've played around with BAC calculators, and it is absolutely frightening to see how much you can drink while staying below .08. (That said, while not technically "illegal", impairment begins with the first drink. Buzzed driving is drunk driving. Be responsible, and be safe.) Nate could be technically legal behind the wheel, especially considering his size.

View attachment 2531895
I didn't watch the video, so I have to ask: Did they go to Sugar Shack? Because that's the best breakfast in HB, and it's not even close.

I didn't watch the video, so I have to ask: Did they go to Sugar Shack? Because that's the best breakfast in HB, and it's not even close.
they were in Hermosa Beach- some place with numbers in the name of it- Baron 2231, or something like that??

Nates videos are all over the place with editing again. He forgets what he has done or said and then refills things. But forget that there a thing called day and night what makes it blatantly obvious.

His last DLC video was all over the place

Imagine going anywhere less flat than Florida with Nate. "Wow look! Its a mounwin!" "So many mounwins guys! I can't believe it!" "You guys wanna stop somewhere for food?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As I suspected he did end up filming this. . . . .

Some stan comments:
How you get star struck with them and wish you were best friends is how alot of your viewers feel about you.

Nate is the hero this world needs right now

Woah! Paging Mr HOLLYWOOD!

10277777.jpg

• Sick
Imagine going anywhere less flat than Florida with Nate. "Wow look! Its a mounwin!" "So many mounwins guys! I can't believe it!" "You guys wanna stop somewhere for food?"
He'd have a meltdown seeing mounwins from the beesh... "And you can even see them from right here on the beesh! Can you even beweive that?"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.