Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to keep saying it. There's nothing there. She's way too old for him. Look back at all the girls in past videos. They're much younger.

We know what Nate likes. He likes Jackie girly types, curvy. Not construction workers.
How do we know that when he’s only openly dated one person?

Reactions: 3
How do we know that when he’s only openly dated one person?
Look at V when they first met. She was curvy and more feminine. We all know he had a thing for Jackie, that's obvious. You can also look at all the ones he fawned over (that he put in his past videos). None of them look like Kristen.

Just going to keep saying it. There's nothing there. She's way too old for him. Look back at all the girls in past videos. They're much younger.

We know what Nate likes. He likes Jackie girly types, curvy. Not construction workers.
but see for me thats the biggest "clue" that theres something there with him and Kristen. Because for awhile, he was bringing different "friends" into the videos- Serena, that red haired runner girl, Jackie, Erika. He was obviously putting himself out there to find someone.
And for the past year, it's been Kristen with him. And not just like walking around the parks- but things like riviera staycations, Le Cellier/ Narcoosees dinners, the 100th anniversary ball.
and we haven't really seen her spending any signifigant time with anybody else either- male of female. (except for that Ryan guy, who is married with his wife's name tattooed on his knee... LOL)

Reactions: 2
but see for me thats the biggest "clue" that theres something there with him and Kristen. Because for awhile, he was bringing different "friends" into the videos- Serena, that red haired runner girl, Jackie, Erika. He was obviously putting himself out there to find someone.
And for the past year, it's been Kristen with him. And not just like walking around the parks- but things like riviera staycations, Le Cellier/ Narcoosees dinners, the 100th anniversary ball.
and we haven't really seen her spending any signifigant time with anybody else either- male of female. (except for that Ryan guy, who is married with his wife's name tattooed on his knee... LOL)
He's always with Kristen and Sean because they have an LLC together. Nothing more, nothing less, it's business (search kingdom konnects).

When he was bringing different "friends" into the videos- Serena, that red haired runner girl and Erika, he wasn't 100% putting himself out there to find someone. This was also done to grow the channel. He has done this a lot to try and gain followers (also see the two underage "cuties" he made content with). He failed with Serena and the runner. TBH, he never had a chance with Jackie because she was engaged. That is a crush that would never work out for him.

I just get the feeling that Kristen would much prefer that blond girl that she puts on her videos once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is watching Nate because they think he is a lonely loser? That seems like a weird leap of logic to me. His views went up post divorce because the sometimes cringe dynamic he had with V was gone.

Here are my conspiracy theories: Nate is getting a cut of revenue from the other Kingdom Krew. Be it their YouTube money and or their Patreons. Also Kristen has figured out some way to get free or highly discounted food at Disney properties making her mukbang videos very cheap to make.

Who is watching Nate because they think he is a lonely loser? That seems like a weird leap of logic to me. His views went up post divorce because the sometimes cringe dynamic he had with V was gone.

Here are my conspiracy theories: Nate is getting a cut of revenue from the other Kingdom Krew. Be it their YouTube money and or their Patreons. Also Kristen has figured out some way to get free or highly discounted food at Disney properties making her mukbang videos very cheap to make.
Oh he most likely is getting a cut of her/ their videos- the 3 of them have a LLC together, started this year.
And im pretty sure she’s still a CM at least part time- enough to get the food and room discounts.

Reactions: 1

Lots of people watch Nate because they feel for him. Remember the "lonely at the Poly" video? Go back and read the comments on that one.

We don't think he's getting a cut. The biggest perk for an LLC in Florida is so they avoid double taxation. We think all this was Sean's idea.

Oh he most likely is getting a cut of her/ their videos- the 3 of them have a LLC together, started this year.
And im pretty sure she’s still a CM at least part time- enough to get the food and room discounts.
She (from what we have been told) is still a part time CM so she retains her 30%-50% discounts on food, beverage and hotels. This could explain why she (and Sean) are always lurking around Nate. He can use them for discounts and they get exposure in return.

Perhaps I am projecting too many of my own feelings onto Nate, but I don't think that his romantic "type" is a physical set of attributes at all. Rather, he's looking for someone who can share his interests: specifically going to Disney World with him over and over again and eating massive quantities of food with him. He wants someone who finds the character he puts on to be charming rather than irritating and someone who will stroke his... ego ;)

He gets all that from the young cute wannabe social media starlets he cycles through his videos (plus Kristen and Sean for that matter). Sadly, though, many are just attempting to play him to grow their own following.

Who is watching Nate because they think he is a lonely loser?
Plenty of his kool-aid drinking stans watch him because they believe that. Poor Nate is all alone with Gracey so far from his family in PA. Poor Nate spent Christmas alone last year, etc etc.

We don't think he's getting a cut. The biggest perk for an LLC in Florida is so they avoid double taxation. We think all this was Sean's idea.

She (from what we have been told) is still a part time CM so she retains her 30%-50% discounts on food, beverage and hotels. This could explain why she (and Sean) are always lurking around Nate. He can use them for discounts and they get exposure in return.
Agreed! There is not much to get a cut from to begin with. Kingdom Krew have not posted in months and there views were generally low. Kristen's views on her channel are nothing special, and I can't imagine she is getting much from Patreon. The Discount/Exposure trade off seems the most likely scenario.

However the relevant question does remain the true reason for the cut back on his videos? the closure of his patreon?

Perhaps I am projecting too many of my own feelings onto Nate, but I don't think that his romantic "type" is a physical set of attributes at all. Rather, he's looking for someone who can share his interests: specifically going to Disney World with him over and over again and eating massive quantities of food with him. He wants someone who finds the character he puts on to be charming rather than irritating and someone who will stroke his... ego ;)

He gets all that from the young cute wannabe social media starlets he cycles through his videos (plus Kristen and Sean for that matter). Sadly, though, many are just attempting to play him to grow their own following.
Nate is all about image. Don't let the on camera act and smooth taste fool you. His ego is running the show. In his mind he's a "Disney Superstar". Someone like Kristen isn't the Disney trophy wife type, she's actually (eating) competition.

In person, he's a total prick and he wants someone submissive to be a "yes woman". Someone that doesn't find the character charming rather someone that finds it tolerable and has some type of benefit in addition to the relationship. Clearly V didn't fit that mold (good on her for being real).

However the relevant question does remain the true reason for the cut back on his videos? the closure of his patreon?
We seem to think he's getting a decent payout from the clothing brand and doing cameo videos. Both work for him because it's on his time and he always has a camera in his face. With the cameos he can just record his lame ass character and in turn make his stans happy.

The other thought is that he has other "sponsors" that he doesn't shot out on camera. Rather he wears the product or shows it and gets a kickback. Also illegal per FCC regulations but since when did Nate read the fine print?

I don't think Nate is smart enough to make a business deal like that. He's in it for the CM discount. Mr. "If it's free, it's for me" is always looking for a deal. Cheap food = MORE food

Idk every time I see nate "run into" Kristen or when they're together she's always giving looks like she's annoyed with him.
As for the apartment voice, could it be V? I don't know their arrangement for the dog so forgive me. does she hang out with the dog there? Came to pick her up? I've seen pictures of the dog clearly in his apartment unless they were reposted pics from him. Just throwing the thought out there.
---
Meant to say pictures of the dog V has posted sorry

Idk every time I see nate "run into" Kristen or when they're together she's always giving looks like she's annoyed with him.
As for the apartment voice, could it be V? I don't know their arrangement for the dog so forgive me. does she hang out with the dog there? Came to pick her up? I've seen pictures of the dog clearly in his apartment unless they were reposted pics from him. Just throwing the thought out there.
---
Meant to say pictures of the dog V has posted sorry
yeah- Kristen has that look when shes in other people's videos, too- so its not just Nate. I think it's a case of "BRF" 🤣 🤣 or maybe just the "B" part. i dont know- i've never met her HAHA
(Side Tangent- i dont 100% agree when people on here say she just puts up with Nate for clout. She hardly has him in her youtube videos anymore. And on her TikTok, she had some videos with hundreds of thousands of views, even before she started hanging out with Nate. So if anything, he might be using her for ideas to stay more "relevant". Ex " Go 'feel something' do the Edge Walk in Toronto, learn to fly a plane!" )
and yeah V lives in Kansas City now i think?? with a new long-term boyfriend. But it does seems like she gets the dog when she visits disney. But, on her IG it looks like she was just in NOLA, so i dont think it could've been her voice in the video.

yeah- Kristen has that look when shes in other people's videos, too- so its not just Nate. I think it's a case of "BRF" 🤣 🤣 or maybe just being a "B", i dont know- i've never met her HAHA
(Side Tangent- i dont 100% agree when people on here say she just puts up with Nate for clout. She hardly has him in her youtube videos anymore. And on her TikTok, she had some videos with hundreds of thousands of views, even before she started hanging out with Nate. So if anything, he might be using her for ideas to stay more "relevant". Ex " Go 'feel something' do the Edge Walk in Toronto, learn to fly a plane!" )
and yeah V lives in Kansas City now i think?? with a new long-term boyfriend. But it does seems like she gets the dog when she visits disney. But, on her IG it looks like she was just in NOLA, so i dont think it could've been her voice in the video.
We will have to disagree that without Nate, Sean and Kristen would have faded into nothingness. Looking back at her channel, the views aren't much but you can clearly see the Nate effect on her channel. He started putting she and Sean in videos about a year ago. (see below) Keep in mind that TikTok and YouTube views are ever changing and growing. So if she gained new followers (or people were curious after seeing her in Nate's content) and they all went back to watch old content that can explain the high number of views.

Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 8.50.11 AM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.